• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A New Westeros; Game of Throne RP.

FreeWriter

Game-of-Thrones-PNG-Picture.png
Hey there! Little thought and I wonder if anyone would be interested. Big fan of the show, always wanted to be apart of a successful role-play with at least 7 dedicated role-players. I THRIVE on character development and love to witness amazing stories, so I've decided to take an untraditional route to most GoT role-plays.
ARC 1:
The year is 377 A.C. Westeros has grown fruitfully in a state of peace and tranquility. In the North, House Stark bravely defends its values daily. Many credit these times to new laws passed after the Battle of King's Landing. The most prominent one being a change to elective monarchy. No longer will a House rule on brute strength and war strategies, no longer will heirs carry out the wims of their predecessors. Now, the new Lord of the Six Kingdoms will be chosen by the lords and ladies of the realm. Bran the Broken has carried out his duties as Protector of the Realm effectively, however, as with many great Kings there is one enemy whose victory is inevitable. Time. In his place, the people have elected Lancion Martell, Head of the House Martell, ruling House of Dorne as the new Lord of the Six Kingdoms.

To ensure that Westeros continues to progress as it has, Lancion Martell has deemed it necessary that the youngest lord and ladies become acquainted with each other early in their lives, as they will have to lead together in the future.

By order of the King, each house has been obliged to send forth one young lord or lady to King's Landing. Lancion Martell hopes that this will allow the future leaders of Westeros to understand the importance of unity at a young age. **See it as them being sent to a school to be, idk, rich together I guess lol jk. I am hoping to integrate drama, romance, adventure, mystery, and action just like the show.

My goal for this first ARC is simple: combine a few dedicated role-players and create a storyline almost as amazing as the one in the show. I do plan on making four arcs, with short time-skips in between each that will allow you to live out your character's lifetime. As so, there will be moments in the role-play that you will not want to miss! There will also tons of time for character development (we've seen how far the character's in the actual show have come, that is what I strive for!)

Let me know if you're interested! The character's will be between 17-22 years of age, we all know how fun these times are!

p.s. role-play may or may not become extremely graphic and will be doing it on the rpnation website.

Currently working on how the North has changed over the years. I have a few ideas I'm bouncing around in my head!
So great to hear! I'm sure you'll rule blissfully. I'll send over a character creation template. Would you guys be willing to role-play the Lords of your region as well? This way you're in control of, say, military strategies in the case of an impending war?

So great to hear! I'm sure you'll rule blissfully. I'll send over a character creation template. Would you guys be willing to role-play the Lords of your region as well? This way you're in control of, say, military strategies in the case of an impending war?
Sounds good! How many years has passed since the finale, by the way?

Yes definitely! I think running the lord and having others established as part of the family will help.

Got it! So would a grandson of Sansa work, or a great grandson? I'm bad with math, hehe
I'm sure either will work, personally I'd choose grandson. This way you're next in line to be Warden of the North. Your father would be the sitting Lord with an age in the 40s. Making it reasonable for you to be within the 17-22 age range.

I'd be interested, not sure what house to choose however...
Hey! Glad you're interested. Seems the other two have their minds set up about House Arryn (The Vale) and House Stark (The North).
So with that the remaining **RULING houses would be:
House Baratheon
House Lannister
House Greyjoy
House Martell
House Tully

Also, I will inadvertently become involved with ALL your characters somehow. Be it through an NPC or my own character. I plan on challenging all of you.

I’m really interested!

I kinda want to be some manner of Valyrian, any advice there?

Same I wonder if we could rejuvenate House Blackfyre
Hm, Blackfyres posing as Volantene nobility... and possibly with a few dragon eggs stashed away somewhere...

After all, with Dragon presumably alive and well, I’d imagine the priority of any Blackfyre Rebellion would be finding and hatching dragon eggs. That could be a nifty plot of its own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back