• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum A new tournament

Ahara

Swashbuckler
Hello all,

I have always been interested in OC's so I would like a place for them all to gather. The perfect place for that is The Coliseum! I will be creating a new world here within RPN that will involve a ranking system, a very open battle system that will give balance but still leave creative freedom within fights.

I plan to start with some minor lore that will ground the rules but leave different kinds of OC's to flourish (and no it wont be a dimensional portal or anything like that) and fight.

The first functional part (other than the character roster) will be the challenge system. People will be able to issue challenges from their character to another. The battle will then be held in its own thread and depending on how far this has gotten along these fights may even have the opportunity to be ranked or just skirmishes depending on the challenger.

If anyone has experience with this type of stuff and wants to help me create this community then please feel free to comment, DM, whatever youd like. Or just let me know if this sounds interesting to you and toss out ideas or even questions you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back