• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✧ ― a new star approaches . [ 1x1 fandom; open to doubling or tripling ]

cosmics

(●´ω`●) / 23, they/them.
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_ce485fbb648ac31796796af56dd7dd1d_079bd0cd_540.gif

[✦] depolute me, pretty baby
a quick introduction.

hi ! i haven't been on a rp forum in YEARS ( made this account forever ago but got too shy to say anything ) & recently really wanted to start writing with people again so, here we are! this post may be a bit of a mess but bare with me, i don't quite remember how to make these bad boys so i'm just throwing stuff into the wind.

anyways, hi ! i'm cosmics, i'm 22, and i use they/them pronouns. i've been rping & writing for about 10+ years & started way too early on chat forms & as such, grew a passion for writing. i have written on tumblr some but as the community over there tends to never be quite about the writing, i wanted to branch out and find roots somewhere else and go back to forum rping as tbh i always found so much joy in it.

i roleplay both canon characters & ocs but for now will only be focusing on canon characters as i haven't touched oc writing in a while & would rather jump into something like a group for that to get refamiliar with it before doing 1x1 ocs. i apologize for that; i love ocs but as i've only done canon material for a good 4 years at this point, i wanna get reacquainted with it for your ocs to get the best love!

some quick rules.

i. as i am 22, i will not write with minors. this is for my own comfort & for your safety, we both should be able to enjoy the space with writers who are the same age as us!
ii. i do write offsite and will very much write onsite! i haven't done coding in forever so i probably will not have the prettiest little thing for all of my muses just yet as i slowly get reintroduced to it all. bare with me. as for offsite, i will only write on discord which you can ask for over pms. all of that said, i’m very much hoping to focus on site for now!
iii. writing wise, i am not particularly picky. i match your formatting most of the time; if you're writing in lower case i'll match that but if you're doing like normal capitalization, i'll match that as well. i do ask that length wise it not be a single sentence; i do write multiple paragraphs and would like the same from my partners.
iv. if you don't wanna write together anymore, that's fine; i will never be mad if you ghost a thread. i appreciate the heads up but i get the anxiety that comes from it.
v. i do have adhd and as such sometimes really struggle with tone or replying. i try to reply to things as soon as i get it, mainly so i don't get a backlog of things just sitting there. i do not expect anyone to reply to me immediately either.
vi. honestly i really like to get close to my writing partners. if we write together, i feel most comfortable with communication; sending art to the other, plotting, etc. i just will be emotionally invested in our babies! and re: plotting, i do not like to do particularly heavy plots w/o speaking about it first. it makes me uncomfortable.
vii. i love to double & triple. that said, i'm not really here to only write males against your characters & would hope that you'd give my ladies some love if you want them. if you just want one character, that's fine, but don't lead me on with the other ones if that makes sense.
viii. for triggers, i don't have any. i do expect all heavy / dark / & triggering topics to be treated with respect.
ix. i play most of my characters as lgbt+ and not cis. if you're not okay with that, i beg you to click off now.
x. in terms of aus & such, i will write almost any genre. modern, fantasy, whatnot, it's all fun to me. i'm particularly a huge fan of reincarnation aus.

plots i'd like to write.

generally speaking, i am down to explore any au or just canon verses. i don't have any particular plots in mind as i do prefer to just figure something out with my partners, but typically these get my attention & keep it for a while.

- any sort of reincarnation au, i love parallels in writing and having characters meet in the same place again or just reincarnation aus where memories could come back. i think it's fun & it's one of my favorite things to explore; tbh almost every fic i've ever written has dived into reincarnation like i am SUCH a sucker for it
- modern aus. i can go anywhere with that; i've done fame aus, college aus, coffee shop aus, etc, like really idk i'm chill with it
- high fantasy aus. i really love this one for my genshin muses like, putting them in royal aus is so much fun given the lore already kind of there. same with fire emblem.
- horror / mystery. i am ... so down for creating an ENTIRE environment like, it's so so SO fun to do & one is my faves & making mysteries and such can be so fun.

also generally speaking, i don't mind using characters we aren't writing as like. npcs or something and adding depth to the world.

characters & fandoms i like.

key | main = usually my highest muse. secondary = i will keep muse for this character but the replies may be slower. testing = i'd love to try them out, but please know i may not keep muse. for the 'ships i like / will write' sections, please note that i will absolutely write things that may not be written on that unless a. the ship is gross, or b. i made a note of how i wouldn't write the dynamic. these are just some of the things i really like but i'm never against crackships or just testing the waters.

genshin impact.
this is my current hyperfixation & i won't lie, most of my muse goes towards genshin characters. i am not die hard for any particular ship for genshin; tbh i find them all super interesting and would be okay with writing whomever for the most part so just keep that in mind! that said, the characters i list will be characters i have written at some point alongside ships i like but again, i'm down to try almost anything. the only characters i will not write are zhongli, ayato, diluc, or kaeya - i don't think i'd do them justice tbh.

characters i play.
- kaedehara kazuha, main. my favorite to play; i will 100% keep muse for the thread if we write them.
- mona megistus, main.
- eula lawrence, main.
- ganyu, main.
- xiao, secondary.
- tartaglia, secondary.
- thoma, secondary.
- lumine, secondary.
- ei, testing.
- albedo, testing.

ships i really like.
(again, i will write any pair as long as it's legal for the most part as i'm not die hard on any genshin ships but here are some of my faves)
tomokazu, kazuscara, kazuha x kokomi, kazuha x ayaka, kazugorou, kazubedo.
albemona, monarose.
eulamber, eulean.
ganqing, ganyu x itto.
xiaoven.
tartaglia x thoma
thoma x ayaka, thoma x tartaglia.
lumiayaka, lumine x noelle
eimiko, ei x kokomi.
albemona, alberose, albedo x xiao, albedo x kazuha. ( i have a writing partner for kaebedo already! )

fire emblem: three houses.
also super hyperfixed on three houses; three years in & i still am brainrotting over these characters.

characters i write.
- lysithea, primary.
- felix, primary.
- holst (hilda's brother), secondary.
- edelgard, testing.
- dimitri, testing.
- claude, testing.

ships i really like.
lysithea | cyril, annette, linhardt.
felix | annette, i write felix x sylvain w/ my gf. i will not write felix n dimitri, i'm sorry!
holst | none of the students?
edelgard | not particularly picky but i won't write her romantically with petra
dimitri | also not picky but i do like marianne x dimi, dimitri and ashe, and ... probably others. i won't write dimitri and claude.
claude | love claude & petra but am again unbiased. i won't write claude and dimitri.

persona 5.
characters i write.
- akira kurusu
- ryuji sakomoto

ships i really like.
ngl i am not super biased on persona 5 ships!

i also am a particularly big fan of fire emblem: awakening, & fire emblem: echoes but i know those aren't as largely written so if you're interested in them please just send me a pm & i'll tell you who i write!

ending notes.

i probably forgot to say something in this so if you have any questions, you're free to pm me on here or just ask in the replies. thank you so much for reading & i hope we can write together! <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back