• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A new search for a new day!

BTW y'all! I'd absolutely play ANYONE if anybody would be willing to play Jareth, the goblin king for me...

Ooh, if you're still looking for people, I'd love to write an original RP or something from the Elder Scrolls!
I am so very very into this! Shoot me a PM and we can get talkin'! I'm super duper craving high fantasy lately so ES sounds great unless we want to craft a new world. :3

Ehhh. Ive never done founders and havent found the motivation to try. Ill listen to the plot but not sure im there. :)

hhhh can I get uhhhh, Elder Scrolls, too? Specifically taking place in 2nd era if that's okay? I've got a new oc that im dying to use.
It's okay if that's a no, tho.

Hiya! I'm new to rp and this site, but if that's okay I'd love to rp legend of zelda if botw setting is okay with you ^^

If you're still looking I'd be interested in maybe doing a Demon x Angel type of roleplay! PM me whenever you're able!

hey! if you're still looking, I'm 20 and interested in fleshing out some oc x oc plots with you? I can do here or discord or a weird Google doc config bc of discords 2000 character limit if you wanted since. doing Certain Topics is illegal here
if not that's ok!!!!!! ]]

Hi there!! I'm just stopping in to let you know I am interested in God x mortal (I have a plot for this one), and vampire x human but I am also interested in
One student (college) is an exchange student... the other is a dropout delinquent. What happens when they keep showing up at the same bus stop?

Feel free to PM me if any of these peak your interest ^-^

Hello hello !! I'd be interested in a LoZ roleplay if you'd like to! We can discuss pairings and it a little in PM if you'd be interested !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back