• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A new Modern RP based around government conspiracy

Sixxon

So, recently, I've been playing Deus Ex. All of them except the one we don't talk about. And even since then I've always wanted to roleplay nowhere else but the real world - and a time period past the 1800s, if i'm able. The places to do so are rare, so rare that I haven't found a single place to do so.

This is an interest check. The RP will not have any magic powers or abilities, or forces. No futuristic technology. Your character is about as vulnerable as you are, and has the same access to resources as you do. No space lasers.*

*there might be space lasers later on tho

So, I'd like to know, who'd be interested in making a character for something like this?

Depending on plot, I'm in. Hell, I might have a plot or two rolling around somewhere of you need one.

I'd probably like a few co-gms to conduct the plot while others submit their own characters, so yeah, great.

Look no further. I'm the hub of black ops, cover ups, and general nefarious government activity here. And I will defend that claim, if need be. But pick one. And I'll supply a plot.

I'll contact ye' both via PM when I can about this, so we can get something started at the very least.

Looks like you've already got your slots filled for now, but you can definitely count me in if this ever turns into a thing. Hokey conspiracy garbage in all its forms is what I'm all about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back