• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings **a new literate roleplayer enters the field**

MaliferousMich

a survivor of everyday life
hello fellow RPN users ~!

i am in search of new writing partners. i don’t have any particular criteria you need to meet to apply, just as long as you’re literate. descriptiveness is definitely a plus, but i wouldn’t want to ask for too much. (sarcasm, if you couldn’t tell)

my favorite genre is fantasy, but i am willing to work with pretty much any genre. i don’t really enjoy fandom based roleplays as much, but i’d be open to that as well. i enjoy romances of any pairing. when it comes to writing, i can write anywhere from a few sentences to a few pages depending on what i have to work with. i am a grammar queen, so you don’t have to worry about my illiteracy (unless i’m tired haha). i’m usually pretty flexible and easy to talk to/plan with. i enjoy working with groups and in one on one.

feel free to message me with any questions/inquiries : )

Attachments

• 7386E414-755A-44D1-932F-550DF23779AC.gif
    7386E414-755A-44D1-932F-550DF23779AC.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back