• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A new life-Human experiment OOC

Oh I'm so ready for character torture and pain and anguish plus heartbreak and test of wills and... *see's Nissa* um... ya know just really loving them and taking care of them as much as I can so they can grow into complex but fulfilled and happy beings with no traumatizing emotional baggage...

Apologies for the mistake yesterday! I really am sorry, and I'm glad that things have been sorted out and no hard feelings are to be had. I'll try and post again now with the above in mind, and once more, I really am sorry. Still, I suppose the positive to the situation shows we all really are excited by the RP!

Apologies for the mistake yesterday! I really am sorry, and I'm glad that things have been sorted out and no hard feelings are to be had. I'll try and post again now with the above in mind, and once more, I really am sorry. Still, I suppose the positive to the situation shows we all really are excited by the RP!
Don't worry about it. No one's in trouble or anything.

Alright we're just waiting on StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 before we progress. Don't worry though, I'm in no rush. I just wanna make sure everyone's had a chance to post before I get things going again.

It appears so, no one else really seems all that interested in this RP unfortunately. I do kinda wish we had more peeps.

Okay, well maybe it’ll make it more individualized and we can delve pretty deep into the plot. Who knows. I think it’ll be great

I hesitated to be the first one to feel the van stop, so I didn't mention it, but I can edit my post if need be. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back