• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A new life-Human experiment OOC

They are? Huh.. I've only ever joined one in the past that flopped, so I never really got to 'experience' this type before.
It’s normally this and fantasy high school that are the most popular because they’re simple and easy for new RPers to jump into.

It’s normally this and fantasy high school that are the most popular because they’re simple and easy for new RPers to jump into.
Ahhh, yeah, I've seen the overpopulation problem mostly with the high school ones. I'm remaining positive for here now though! With the paragraph minimum set, it leaves following things a little easier since spam doesn't happen nearly as much.

Ahhh, yeah, I've seen the overpopulation problem mostly with the high school ones. I'm remaining positive for here now though! With the paragraph minimum set, it leaves following things a little easier since spam doesn't happen nearly as much.
A paragraph can mean many things, unfortunately.

They're fine, it's my fault for not phrasing things right though. I meant to say this is an introductory PHASE. They're free to post and get to know one another and the like, so no worries you guys. The scientists are also free to walk around and the like during this little "intermission" of sorts. Thank you for looking out StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 can always count on you to rule with a iron fist while I'm away lol

I’m just restating what Isune Isune has said multiple times and what’s on the first post of the IC. :/

They're fine, it's my fault for not phrasing things right though. I meant to say this is an introductory PHASE. They're free to post and get to know one another and the like, so no worries you guys. The scientists are also free to walk around and the like during this little "intermission" of sorts. Thank you for looking out StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 can always count on you to rule with a iron fist while I'm away lol

Okay, yeah, sorry guys... I messed that up. I got it now. My apologies. :(

X3 Lemme know if you ever want me to... not, Dear~

Super excited. I forgot the weird little phrase thing from rules sooooo cry. But um... for the whole... where is the door thing. Would this be the type of place that had like... phase doors? Made of materials that only lets certain people out without having to ever open anything. Think like a portal.

Or

Is this the type of door like in the Maze runner. A trap door where the new peeps are thrown in.

Just trying to figure out how to get my character in this room. I have the abduction all written up. Just ya know, not wanting to say what the door is if there is a certain plan for what the door is.

Okay, ya'll goin' a little too fast for me lol. The way I wanted these first few posts to go is for everyone to still be IN the van. I wanted you guys to roleplay your introductions and stuff in the van BEFORE you get to the actual facility. The only people in the facility should be the scientists right now. The reason why...I'm gonna tell all of you that in a bit.

Okay, ya'll goin' a little too fast for me lol. The way I wanted these first few posts to go is for everyone to still be IN the van. I wanted you guys to roleplay your introductions and stuff in the van BEFORE you get to the actual facility. The only people in the facility should be the scientists right now. The reason why...I'm gonna tell all of you that in a bit.
Would you like their posts removed? Just thought I’d offer ^_^

Yeah, you guys are just roleplaying in the van right now. I'll scan through the posts and do whatever I feel is needed.

So everyone will be in the same van? Or each person (or groups of people) in separate vans? And I’m going to delete my post and redo it too.

Also I really apologize for not understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back