• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A new life begins

Aileas

A traveller looking for new adventures
A NEW LIFE BEGINS

A AlexandraRoseLeclerc & Aileas writing collaboration​
Paris. 21th century.

For the first time in her life, Aurélie Lefebvre was about to live without her parents. She had always known her family environment until then, but she was curious to discover other ways of life. She wanted to know what she was able to do on her own.

Despite her parents' reluctance, they finally accepted under one condition: she would not be totally alone, she had to find a roommate. There was a lovely mansion next to her college, where its owner, a woman, already lived.

How will these roommates live together? Will it be friendship, will they not get along at all, or will it be love on first sight?
code by fudgecakez

full

Faceclaim: Lily Collins

Aurélie Lefebvre
French - 20 - Student

She was a little nervous. This new life that was about to begin was both exciting and scary. Exciting, because she was curious of new experiences. It was her decision after all. But it was also a little scary, as she never lived without her parents until then. Her parents had always sheltered her since she was young. She had never really experienced things on her own. Parents should be there to protect her from potential dangers of life. Despite all of this, she wasn't unfortunate. She loved her family and felt grateful for everything they had done. But now, she had to take things under control. She had to take her life under control.

That was why she decided to live outside her parents' home for her third-year college. As they didn't want her to be alone, she looked for a place where she could live with a roommate. And she found out this mansion. A lovely mansion next to Paris, next to her medicine college. Its owner was a woman, the same age as Aurélie. She was going to meet her this day.

She insisted to visit the mansion alone. It didn't really please to her parents, as they feared her to loose herself or to meet a nasty person or whatever other reasons. However, they didn't have much choices. They were busy with their work. Aurélie was going to visit her potential next housing on her own.

She arrived in front of the house. Indeed, it was a charming mansion, enough large to welcome probably five people. She stepped forward to the entry door. She repeated what she had to say in her mind: to present herself, present her motives for her coming... She gathered her courage and rang the bell. Actually she was a little shy and feared to behave the wrong way. She wanted to make good impression in order to get her place here.

1593683201819.png
Faceclaim: Ameile Zadro

Alexandra Rose-Greenwood

American - 20 - Member of G2 Esports

Alexandra was playing League on solo queue in her stream saying to the people chatting in their computers while laughing about a donation talking about having a new roommate in her mansion in Paris "Come on, guys. I really do wanted a roommate, like for real. The last time that I have a roommate in a long time is in college when I met my classmate in engineering, & he is really wild when there is spring break going on. Just like in my sophomore year when he tried to jump off the balcony near a pool in spring break, he is like really wild. I mean really wild." She was laughing a bit but when she hear the doorbell rang & the chat said "Show your new roommate!!!!!" & the chat was spamming with emotes. Alexandra chuckles a bit saying to her chat

"Fine, I'll show who is my new roommate?? But, if she is really cute. Y'all in the chat are gonna spam 'Future Girlfriend', I mean let's do this." After she is done doing her solo queue, Alexandra then decided walk to the door right before she opened it. She then saw a beautiful girl was standing in front of her & was blushing bright red, & the entire chat was texting 'Future Girlfriend' all over. She looked at her long yet beautiful red hair, her black eyes was gazing into her hazel brown eyes while she was smiling.

She then said to the female "Um..... hello, you must be my new r-r-roommate????" Alexandra was questioning the female that was ringing the doorbell thinking that she is actually her new roommate that was sent by her teammate Rasmus in a bet which they are having since he arrived in G2 or it is a stranger that is thinking that she have this place a while back ago.

Alexandra was thinking on her thoughts saying on her minds that it'll be going well or it is really a disaster from Rasmus 'Dammit, Rasmus. You are one lucky idiot when we made this bet in the Spring Split.' She chuckled a bit & was waiting a response from the female.

Last edited:

full

Aurélie Lefebvre
French - 20 - Student

The door opened on a beautiful young woman, with light brown hair and black eyes. A pretty woman who seemed to be nice. She was staring at Aurélie who looked down. She didn’t really like being observed like this. She had the feeling of being judged.

"I... I think I am yes... if I get accepted to be so" she answered. Her voice was becoming more and more hesitating. The last part of her sentence was probably not the good thing to say, and she blamed herself for that. It was not the presentation she prepared in her mind for days. Everything should be calculated, in order. It didn't begin really good according to her. She tried to hide her disappointment though. She tried a little smile.

She had to make it up for it. "I mean..." She cleared her throat. "My name is Aurélie Lefebvre, I'm 20 and I came to visit the house. We have set this appointment through messages." She succeeded to say. However it didn't seem so natural. We could see each word had been thought, prepared in advance.

"I... I can show you proofs if you want" she added while she took her mobile phone. Actually, the young woman in front of her seemed to be as embarrassed as Aurélie.

1593746317323.png
Alexandra Rose-Greenwood

Alexandra giggled a bit right before saying to Aurélie while patting the beautiful red haired woman "Hey, it's fine. You can live here if you want, I'm Alexandra Rose-Greenwood. Nice to meet you, Aurélie." She says that in a boyish yet cute American voice to the French female, she fixes her white mixed with black & red G2 Esports polo shirt in order to be formal yet casual in this type of scenario.

She bits her lower lip in a nervous type of look while she thinks on her thoughts 'Now, I have a roommate. Oh, crap. I forgot to look at the chat.' Alexandra forgets to look at her chat right before she looked at the chat spamming 'Future Girlfriend.' All over & over, she'll say at the chat whispering "Let's go, guys!!!! She is so freaking cute, tell or donate or raid Rasmus' stream that I found the roommate that he's talked about." She was so excited to have a new roommate in a long time now.

She looks back at Aurélie saying to her when she tries to grab her mobile phone "N-No, no. It's fine, at least you found my mansion & all.." Alexandra laughs a bit right before she puts her hands into her pocket of her green shorts in which that is a gift from her other teammate in Luka, she tries to be patient & waiting for a response from the French female.

She was thinking on her thoughts while trying to stay calm & casual when it comes to beautiful girls saying again on her mind 'I'll just need to be act casual & calm, not being totally wild & crazy when I saw this cute girl. Stay calm a bit & we would get along, how will it be turned out???' Alexandra then realized that she was blushing bright pink saying on her thoughts 'Oh no!!!! What if we are falling in love with each other??? The lads will be trying to think that we are the cutest couple in League!!!!!!!!'

Last edited:

full

Aurélie Lefebvre
French - 20 - Student

Aurélie felt her cheeks becoming little red. The woman in front of her seemed to have noticed she was embarrassed and giggled a bit. Nevertheless, she reassured her and presented herself. She had a pretty American accent. Was she a foreigner actually? Aurélie was excited at this idea. She had never left France except once and she was so curious to know more about the world actually. She became way more curious to know more about her new roommate. But for now, she had to make good impression and don't make any mistakes. "Nice to meet you too, Alexandra" she answered with a sweet voice.

She was taking out her mobile phone when Alexandra said there was no need. Aurélie nodded softly. "Oh... Okay, nice then" she simply said. She put her phone in her pocket and crossed her hand in front of her. She became more nervous while silence settled down. She was supposed to visit the house, but she didn't dare to remind that to Alexandra. She was not the owner, that was not her role. However standing on the doorway was not so comfortable. Especially for the young Aurélie. She didn't know what to say, what to do. She simply stayed still, looking partially at Alexandra from time to time.

"It... It's a very beautiful house you have..." she finally said with a little smile. She tried to be natural, but it was quite hard. She had never experienced to visit a home alone before. How was she supposed to behave? She didn't really know actually.

Last edited:
2nd rp.jpg
Alexandra Rose-Greenwood

Alexandra looked at Aurélie while smiling at her & said to her "Yeah, I moved here when I leave the G2 house after we won Worlds. I was the only foreign player in the LEC there, I hope you'll enjoy this mansion." She says that in a boyish yet cute American voice right before she'll look at her camera to the audience in her stream saying to the people that was watching the stream "I hope y'all just clip that & would send it to the guys, I guess Rasmus will watch it as a clip someday." She laughs a bit after saying that, she was still thinking about to have a video call with her teammates for her to confess that she has the roommate that Rasmus talked about. She was thinking on her mind saying on her thoughts 'Is the guys online for a video call??? Oh crap, I forgot that they would renovating the house.' Alexandra sighed a bit after she forgot that the group has some renovation on their house.

She looks at her saying "You've bought your bags too??? There is a some bedrooms reserved for my teammates, so I guess... You should stay in my room." She laughs a bit to joke the French female since there is some of her teammates to stay in the mansion, she then looked around the finished interior of the rooms including the rooms that thy are used for her teammates or a friend in the different teams to stay in her mansion unless it is a off-season vacation. She looked at Aurélie saying to her a question "So, Aurélie. Where are you from???" She was extremely curious about where Aurélie lived from since she wants to live here with her. Alexandra smiled hoping to have a friendly roommate for a while now.

She whistled a bit while she looked at Aurélie looking at the interior of the mansion being curious & amazed of the interior of the mansion she bought after winning Worlds on her first year in Europe after having 2 years in North America with TSM as their top laner, she waits for the French female hoping for a positive yet kind comment of the question.

Last edited:

full

Aurélie Lefebvre
French - 20 - Student

Aurélie didn't understand what Alexandra was talking about. G2 house, win the Worlds, LEC? Nevertheless, she tried to hide her incomprehension. She nodded and simply said "Oh, I see..." with a low voice. "I'm sure I will" she added with a smile, speaking about her enjoying the mansion.

Alexandra said something else but it didn't seem it was addressed to her. Aurélie simply ignored it then. She entered the house after being authorised to do so. Indeed it was a very large mansion that could welcome many people. She saw living room, bathroom, kitchen, bedrooms... "Hum... I didn't bring my bags yet, I thought I would visit the house before, wasn't it?" she asked nervously. She didn't understand she would settle down this day. "Anyway I can bring them as soon as possible if you want" she added.

"Okay, I can sleep anywhere that's not a problem." She could not be complicated about it. Though it would be the first time she would sleep with someone she didn't know. Anyway, Alexandra seemed to be a nice girl, wasn't she? However who were those teammates ? Would they stay here too? Friends of her? So many questions. She would probably meet them soon or later.

"Well... I'm from Yvelines department, near Paris. I was at my parents' house until then, and I decided to live on my own for this year" she answered. She should be more relaxed. It was only a friendly conversation with her new roommate, with the person she was about to live with during at least a year. "What about you?" Because she was also curious to learn more about Alexandra.

2nd rp.jpg
Face Claim: Ameile Zadro

Alexandra Rose-Greenwood

Alexandra looks at Aurélie while she was questioning of where she lived before she is in Paris, & said to her in a cute way "Well, I lived in Brooklyn since I was a child. Right before I moved here in Europe because, well I just really wanted to have a new life here." She giggled while she was really think about something to do with her but she decides to ignore it for now.

She looked at her beautiful yet cute long red hair & black eyes while she is blushing bright red, she was extremely thinking about to say something about her course in the college near her mansion & decided to have it a question saying to Aurélie "What course are you on in college now????? I was extremely curious of what course you on." Alexandra was now in a position that she was in a mental state that she is trying not to flirt a girl when tried to be nice & kind to someone. But she is already focus on being a bit of a flirt to the French female & said to her in a boyish yet nice American accent "Y-You know.... You are really cute, I mean really cute." She yelps in a accident that she is flirting Aurélie.

Alexandra quickly yet simply said to her in a shy voice "S-Sorry for that!!!" She was extremely in pressure for the time since she saw a beautiful yet elegant girl in college. When she was trying to talk to Aurélie, the chat was spamming emotes & 'Future Girlfriend' all over but she decided to end the stream saying to the audience while whispering to the camera "Um, I need to go guys. I'll see you guys later in my next stream." She turns off the camera after ending the stream.

She was biting her lips hoping to have the conversation going well but she was already thinking again on her mind saying again on her insane mind on cute girls 'Come on, Alexandra!!!! Just stay professional & calm, but she is really cute!!!!!!!'

Last edited:

full

Aurélie Lefebvre
French - 20 - Student

Alexandra indeed came from a foreign country. From the United States. That made Aurélie dreaming. How this country looked like? She saw many movies or read lot of books that took place there. It was supposed to be very large and modern. Aurélie became more impatient to begin her new life, and to discover this country thanks to her roommate. "That's amazing! How is Brooklyn?" she exclaimed with an excited voice and a smile. "I've always dreamt to travel somewhere else outside France, I'm so curious about your country! Actually, I never left France except once, for a school travel when I went to England. But that's all. I would like to know way more about other countries, about the world!" She was so excited that it was difficult to stop her now. She realises she spoke a lot. She looked down a little. "I'm... I'm sorry for that, but that made me so curious..." she added with a lower voice.

"I'm studying medicine" she answered with a little smile. Aurélie became curious about what Alexandra was doing. Was she studying too? Was she working? She decided to ask her, hoping it was not too indiscrete. "And..." she began. "... do you study any course too?"

When Alexandra said she was "really cute", Aurélie looked at her with wide eyes. A scarlet red came over her cheeks. Why was she saying that? Of course, Alexandra was a pretty woman too and... "What are you thinking about, Aurélie" she asked to herself. A second later her roommate excuses herself for that. Aurélie nodded softly. "That's... That's okay, don't worry.." she said in a low voice.

Alexandra spoke to "guys" whereas there was nobody except from Aurélie. This latest was wondering who she was talking to. "Excuse me but... Who are you talking to? Are we... watched?" she asked softly. She didn't want to invade her privacy, but she wanted to know if someone was indeed looking at them or not.

2nd rp.jpg

Alexandra Rose-Greenwood

Alexandra laughs a bit to Aurélie right before saying to her "Oh, sorry about that. It is my chat that I calling in my phone, I'm so sorry about that." She puts her phone back into her pocket while she was looking at the French Female. Aurélie was questioning her about what course is she in but she replied in a very good manner way to her "Oh, I'm done with college before. I have a course on engineering but I was graduated in my junior year in the States." Alexandra giggled a bit after she said that to the French female about her life in college at the States.

She bit her lower lip & does a boyish look to Aurélie in order to be friendly & kind to her, she then said to her after the French female said that she is never being a foreign country before but she had attended England in a school trip in the past
"Oh, really??? What is the reason that you've never go to other countries??? Well, I have some experience with traveling in other countries other in the past but I never stayed in a country in my entire life. I mean it is my first time living here in Paris." Alexandra pouts & chuckled a bit at the same time just because this is her first time living in a another country before but she is extremely excited about it, she was having a good life in the States before but how will be working out on her first time in a foreign country to live at.

She looked at Aurélie's attire & was very flustered about it since she saw her wearing a cute skirt, but she was trying to hold it out but decided to take things slowly for the first time in her life. Alexandra was having her look down at the floor in a shy manner since she is trying to be professional & yet friendly to her new roommate, right before trying to smile in order to have a response from Aurélie.

full

Aurélie Lefebvre
French - 20 - Student

Aurélie nodded softly. "Yes, and if there is something I regret in my life until then, it's precisely the lack of travel" she said while sighing a little. "My parents have never been interested in travelling actually, so outside the scholar program, I've never been nowhere" she answered. "Welcome to Paris then!" she said with a smile. "Have you ever been to France before?" she asked. She became more and more curious as they were talking together. She became more relaxed too. Finally they could get along well, and even be friends? Aurélie was so glad to have such a roommate like Alexandra.

"Oh I see..." she answered when Alexandra spoke about her having studied engineering. Actually Aurélie wasn't really good at technical stuffs like engineering. Mechanics and others were not really her cup of tea. But that was also a respectful discipline of course!

Apparently Alexandra was speaking to friends on her phone. It was not so serious. Aurélie felt a little awkward to have asked this. "Oh, okay, don't be sorry, I was only wondering about it..." she said with a little smile.

2nd rp.jpg

Alexandra Rose-Greenwood

Alexandra laughed a bit saying to Aurélie "Actually, yeah. When I was 15, my friends & I have enjoyed here when I actually look at the entire city in the Eiffel Tower. Now, that is my favorite moment in my entire life." She remembers that exact moment that she had finally take a look of the entire city of Paris at the Eiffel Tower with her friends at 15 years old, but she had forgotten about talking about her house. She chuckled a bit right before she said a question to Aurélie about her parents "How's your parents???? I hope that they are nice to me when I visited your house someday." Alexandra was more & more curious about Aurélie's parents in her past in the reason that why they should have her a roommate like her, she was having a pretty good life right before she moved her just for purposes but she is already ready to handle of having a roommate in her mansion.

She scoffs a bit about some stuff to do in the mansion like trying to decorate more on the living room, kitchen, dinning room, & a large yet open basement which she is still planing on what to do with it. Alexandra was thinking about to have the basement as a cinema room for some of her teammates & Aurélie or she'll uses the basement as a pool due to the backyard has not have a swimming pool.

Alexandra giggled a bit about trying to have those ideas planned to Aurélie saying to her
"Well, I forgot to mention you. That the mansion's interior is in progress right now, so it'll be finished in some months I think. Wanna help me out after you moved in with me????" She was trying to find someone to get some help for all the interior of the mansion.

Last edited:

full

Aurélie Lefebvre
French - 20 - Student

She listened to Alexandra speaking about her previous experience in Paris. Her roommate had such a chance to have the opportunity to travel like this. Aurélie had wished her parents being more open to the world... She smiled when she said. "Indeed, there's a so impressive view at the top of the Eiffel Tower!" She nodded softly as Alexandra asked her about her parents. "My parents are very nice, don't worry about that. And it will be with pleasure I can welcome you to my house one day!" she added. "I also have a little sister, named Marguerite. She is very nice too!" Finally, Aurélie was really happy to settle down here. She had well chosen. "And... Have you any siblings too?" she asked softly.

When they finished visiting the house, Aurélie noticed it wasn't really decorated. There were simple furnitures but not a lot of flowers, pictures, or other things. In her room she used to have many flowers and plants. She loved nature and taking care of them. "Well... I have some plants in my room at my parents' and... Do you think I could bring them here?" she asked with a low voice. "We can put them anywhere, as you wish..."

"No there's absolutely no problem with helping you to finish it"
she joyfully said. She was so glad to get her place there that she could do anything to keep it. "It would be a real pleasure" she added with a smile.

Last edited:
2nd rp.jpg

Alexandra Rose Greenwood

Alexandra nodded after she heard a question about if she had some siblings & she giggled a bit while saying to Aurélie "Well, I have some siblings. I have a brother named Michael & he is in the States because well, he is in his sophomore year in high school. While my older sister Katie is always being annoying to me in the past, I'm so enjoying right now since my sister is not here now. God, she & her boyfriend is always messing with me but I always gave them a little bit of payback, I guess." She was trying to think about her older sister & boyfriend being annoying to her in the States, she tries to boop Aurélie's nose just to have a cute moment on her roommate. Alexandra giggled saying to the French female of a joke about the boop on her nose "Got something in your nose. Joking!!!!" She laughs about it & was being cute yet kind to Aurélie even she met her recently, she'll try to think that the French female will try to boop her back but she is waiting in a cute way. She was still thinking about to clean the living room.

Alexandra hears what Aurélie said about bringing some plants from her room in her parents house saying to her "Oh, thank you so much!!! You are so kind to me when you said about you've got some plants in your house, but thanks." She was so grateful about someone bringing some decorations in order to have the interior of the mansion completed, but she is so excited to have it renovated & newly design of the mansion.

She tries about buying some furniture on the mall just because it is so simple & cheap but she is really wanted the mansion to be a modern yet elegant style of interior in the mansion. Alexandra sighed a bit after Aurélie said that to her while waiting for a response for gratitude from the French female.

full

Aurélie Lefebvre
French - 20 - Student

Aurélie enjoyed learning new things about her roommate. By this way she would be more comfortable with her, she was about to spend a beautiful year here! Alexandra had two siblings then, a younger brother and an older sister. However, Aurélie thought it was sad not to get along with the sister. Although Marguerite and her were having some arguing from time to time, as Marguerite had a strong personality, they enjoyed spending time together. It didn't seem to be the case with Alexandra and her sister. "Oh I see..." she simply answered, as she didn't really know what to say about it.

Alexandra trying to boop Aurélie's nose surprised her and embarrassed her a little. Her cheeks became red again when her roommate began to laugh. It wasn't nasty of course, she certainly wanted to have fun. Aurélie tried to laugh too but it was quite nervous.

When they spoke about plants she became more comfortable and was willing to forget the little thing with the nose. She smiled again. "Of course it's normal, now that I'm going to live here too" she said. "I know my parents won't take care of my plants, they would be better there. I think it could well get along with your house colours" she added.

"So..." she began softly. "Does that mean I am accepted as your roommate?" she asked with a low voice. That was a tight question, and she hoped she didn't make some mistake. She wanted to be sure, but it might have been a little inappropriate to ask it now.

2nd rp.jpg

Alexandra Rose-Greenwood

Alexandra smiled as a yes saying to Aurélie after she said that she is now accepted as her roommate "I mean, yeah. You're accepted as my roommate, Aurélie. I hope we'll get along as roommates." She says that in a excited yet cute American accent to the French female since she is finally found a roommate in her mansion, she giggled while she said about her plants will match with her interior's colors & was very nice to the plants since she is really wanted to have a roommate that like nature & plants all the time. But, she is now having her second year in the LEC with G2 & was trying to have some time for practice with her teammates. She checks the time on her watch & realized that she needs to help Aurélie with the unpacking of her stuff when she got her luggage & bag full of essentials needed, Alexandra scoffs a bit while trying to say something about the unpacking of Aurélie's stuff & clothes.

She then said to the French female
"Can I um, help you unpacking your stuff when you are getting your bags???" She is trying to get some help unless Aurélie's bag is heavy & full of stuff that she loves to have in the mansion, unless if she is trying to get some stuff for music. Alexandra is always loved music, she has her own guitar & was always listen to songs when it comes to international or domestic competitions.

She was then thinking to herself that Aurélie is really wanted to have her escorted to school if she is agreed to it saying to her "Can I escort you to school unless if I'm busy, I'll be there waiting for you if I'm done doing my stuff to do???" Alexandra was trying to get Aurélie from not having possible dangers on her life, in which she is predicting on her mind.

She is trying to look at her in a cute yet calm expression in order to have a slowly yet building relationship with Aurélie but she is not ready to have some feelings for her, she is trying to be nice & calm but she is already falling in love with Aurélie when she saw her earlier.

Last edited:

full

Aurélie Lefebvre
French - 20 - Student

Aurélie felt so reassured and happy to be accepted. She loved the house since the first time she saw it. She imagined so well her living here, and it was going to become true. She didn't know it would be that easy. "Oh thank you so much!" she exclaimed with a big smile. "I hope so too" she added, calmer but not less enthusiast.

She could not wait to settle down. She could not wait to begin her new life. "Oh you're not obligated but if you want to do so, you can, it'll be with great pleasure!" she answered joyfully. Her shyness was going away as the two women talked together and began to know better each other. "When should I settle down?" she asked. She didn't live very far from here, about one hour long. She hoped she could come here as soon as possible. But it was the owner who should determine the date.

Aurélie nodded softly when Alexandra proposed to accompany her to school. "If... If you want to do so yes..." She didn't want to bother her. "My college is not far from here, about 15-20 minutes walk I think. So it'll be with pleasure we'll do the way together, when you're free of course" she added with a smile.

The young woman felt so well with her new roommate. Except from hesitations at the beginning, they were talking like two friends who know each other for a long time. Aurélie was sure they will well get along together!

2nd rp.jpg

Alexandra Rose-Greenwood

Alexandra smiled at Aurélie when she was questioning her about when will she settle down right before saying something "Well let's have it today, I guess. I have my car just in my garage, you just wait to see it." She was giggling after saying that to Aurélie, she'll tries to find the keys of her mystery car but she is not wanted to show her the car yet. She was trying to help her & improve their relationship but she know the feeling that Aurélie was not have the same feelings for her as she already had feelings for her when she first saw her, she'll hums the lyrics of Takeaway while she is thinking all about the beat & instrumental. Alexandra carefully takes some time about some stuff to do after she helps Aurélie settling down in her new room, she was thinking to have her new room near her own room but she is already deciding to have her new room.

She looked at Aurélie saying to her "Quick question though, when will you have your first day in college??? Because I'm still in off-season duties of my team, so I'll escort you." She quickly does a cute yet boyish wink at the French female just to flirt her in a another cute moment with Aurélie, she'll put her hands back into her pocket on her casual jeans. Alexandra was still thinking about the escorting thing due to her schedule to play in the LEC, but she needs to have a small break since she had finally have some off-season rest & practice to do.

She then tries to not bite her lips in order to have a positive yet amazing comment from Aurélie while she was trying to find where her previous home that she lived with her parents is, Alexandra'll take a sip of water which she grabbed from the fridge earlier right before she met the French female.

Last edited:

full

Aurélie Lefebvre
French - 20 - Student

The young woman was glad she could settle down this day. She was now sure she would comfortably live here, with a very nice roommate. She could not have imagined better. "It's perfectly fine, I'm going to look for my things in my parents' home then" she answered with a smile. She was so excited, it was quite hard to hide her impatience now. "Oh thanks, I'll show you the way, it's not very far from here" she said when Alexandra proposed her to go with her car. "I don't have many things to bring, only some clothes and my plants I guess" she added.

Aurélie looked at Alexandra asking her when she was supposed to begin her courses. "My first day in college would be next week, on Tuesday if I'm right" she answered. "I'm going to check it out and I'll tell you again" She didn't expected her roommate to walk with her until school, but it would be more pleasant to do it with someone than alone for sure!

She moved to the entry door, waiting for Alexandra.

2nd rp.jpg

Alexandra Rose-Greenwood

Alexandra smiled after she heard what Aurélie said about showing her the way to her parents' house & walks towards the French female saying to her "Oh, thanks for the kindness you've got there. Let's go now." She then heading towards her garage right before getting in a satin white mixed with black 879 hp widebody BMW M4, Alexandra'll opened the passenger door for Aurélie smiling hoping to have some stuff together right after she'll help her settling down in the mansion, she looks at the mirror while trying to fix her long yet light brown hair in order to look professional & calm at Aurélie's house right before she puts on a splash of cologne to be smell fresh & cool.

She'll said to her in a cute way "Get in, I'll won't drive fast if you wanted me to do???" She giggled hoping to have her inline engine go fast & having some fun with the French female unless she'll pulled over by some random cop.

She is waiting for a comment from Aurélie unless it is really good for her.

1594373772056.png

Last edited:

full

Aurélie Lefebvre
French - 20 - Student

Aurélie followed Alexandra to her garage and saw a very beautiful car. She was impressed the young woman had such a car. She entered to the passenger seat while saying a "Thank you" and closing the door. The interior was also comfortable and as classy as outside. Her parents would probably ask questions if they see her in such a car.

"Alright hum..." she began, hesitating. "I... I would appreciate if you don't drive very fast yes..." she said with a low voice. She preferred staying prudent and she knew driving fast could lead to accidents. She was not willing to take this risk while she was about to settle down in her new home. Another day maybe...

"You only have to go on the right there" She pointed out the direction with her finger. "And then go straight ahead.... on the left...."

They finally arrived in front of a lovely house about 40 minutes later -it was a bit far away, though. "It's here" she said while pointing out the house on the right with her finger. It was a pretty home with a pink-orange portal and a little garden. "My parents are not here, they're at work. But there may is my sister" she said to Alexandra. "You can park here if you want" she added while pointing out a place for a car in front of the house.

Capture d’écran 2020-07-10 à 10.37.32.png

2nd rp.jpg

Alexandra Rose-Greenwood

Alexandra was smiling right after she drove to Aurélie's house & was so impressed of the house right before she parked at the spot where she is pointing at saying to her "I mean, it's so nice to see your house looks like but I really like the design & your little garden you've got there." She was so kind to her & if she will meet her little sister for the first time, she'll be so happy for Aurélie & herself. Her life as a foreigner in Paris will be like a melody was synchronized with a ballet dancer doing a pirouette at a theater in front of so many people that are watching the performance, she was so nervous yet excited to take a look around the house of Aurélie right before saying to the French female "Heh, at least you've got some space for your bag to fit in the car." Alexandra was right about the comment she said due to the space at the trunk of the M4, it is so fitable for a luggage or some groceries if she is in the shopping store.

She was thinking on her thoughts about Marguerite's appearance looking like
'What if Marguerite is so adorable & cute??? I hope we'll get along as well, I think that she is so kind & energetic.' She was still smiling right before she'll get out of her M4.

Alexandra tells Aurélie a question about where is her old school at due to she is not going anywhere in Paris or yet the rest of the world
"So, where do you have your elementary or middle school or yet high school days is??? I was really thinking about if you have a reunion someday, & I was yet so calm yet cool in the States." She was waiting for the French female to respond about her life in elementary, middle, & high school.

full

Aurélie Lefebvre
French - 20 - Student

Aurélie smiled at her newly friend who liked her house very much. "Thanks, I'm glad you like it" she said with a joyful voice. "Yeah but my bag should not be too large" she said when Alexandra was parking her car. "I'm sure Marguerite and you will get along as well. She's very nice and energetic indeed!" she answered while she got out the car. Marguerite didn't really behave like her sister. She was more extroverted and sometimes more rebellious than her sister. She pays way more attention to her freedoms and wants to fend on her own without parents.

Aurélie opened the portal and waved her hand to her friend. "You can come in" she said with a smile. She moved to the entry of the house while listening to Alexandra asking her about her previous schools. "I had my elementary and middle school near my house, around 10-15 minutes. But there was no high school at less one hour away." she answered.

She went up the stairs and opened the entry door. They then entered a pretty living room with sofas, a small table, a TV and other furnitures. "My bedroom is upstairs. You can sit down here if you want, I won't be long." she said as she showed sofas to Alexandra.

"Can I offer you a drink? Water, orange juice, sodas?" she asked. She didn't propose alcohol as her parents strictly refused her to drink it. Plus she didn't know where bottles were.

She was about to leave the living room when she returned to her roommate. "Unless you might prefer coming to see my bedroom?" she added.

2nd rp.jpg

Alexandra Rose-Greenwood

She smiled right after Aurélie asked her to sit down right before saying to the French female about she can show her the bedroom of hers "Oh, sure. I really gonna see what your bedroom will look like, show me the way." She giggled right after she said about having water, orange juice, or soda & was so thirsty when she drove here, Alexandra smiled saying to Aurélie "Oh, um. Yeah, can I have some orange juice right after you show me your bedroom first???" She was so excited to see how Marguerite will behave to her for the first time she'll met a foreigner, she was about to have something to say at Aurélie on her mind but she was still not say it to her newly friend & roommate. Alexandra almost forgot to remove her white & blue leather jacket due to visiting Aurélie's house for the first time right before she will remove her jacket saying "Oops, I forgot to remove my jacket. Sorry for that, Aurélie."

She then waits for something like Marguerite will be seeing her for the first time while saying to Aurélie "Well, Aurélie. I think that we will have some kind of a friendship turned relationship someday in the future, but I'll be thinking about it." Alexandra was trying to predict if this friendship will turn into a relationship in the near future if they are getting along very well, but she is so nervous if she will now have a relationship for the first time in her life.

She was waiting for shy yet kind response from Aurélie if this is getting awkward yet amazed of this relationship is starting to have progress, but how will she think on her mind after this conversation about their newly formed friendship will be turning into a relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back