• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A new life, a new set of rules (Rules for new life)

Isune

Some Nerd with Glasses

Yes, yes, get your groaning out of the way now. Please remember that these rules are in-fact mandatory and I will not bend any of these just to make one person happy. I am the law!!! Anywho, here are the rules.

General Rules
1) Be respectful of fellow RPers- I'm totally fine if your characters hate each other, but please don't try and fight each other OOC. The last thing I need is for two people to start arguing OOC over something. If that's the case, I will take matters into my own hands.

2) Make sure posts are of a good length- I'm looking for at least a strong paragraph per post. That's five to seven sentences. Really, it's not that hard at all. I understand if your post is on the shorter side because you're just talking to someone, that's fine. Under no circumstances though, should there ever be a one-liner in this RP.

3) If I say something, listen- What I say is my ruling. If I say you're being rude or just pointing out something, don't just blow it off. I really am trying to make this RP as fun as I can for everyone involved, but I can't do that if I have someone just shrugging off everything I say. If that's the case, you won't be participating in this RP.

Character Rules
1) If you plan to play a scientist, PM me- I really mean this one. I need my scientists to be played in a specific manner, and if you want to play one I have to tell you how it needs to be done. I don't want scientists running around freeing all the experiments, now do I?

2) Be reasonable with your character- Okay, I'm all for characters being unique and whatnot, but please try to be reasonable. It'd be a bit weird for your character to be a princess, 10th degree black-belt, and an expert marksman. Give your character some defining traits and don't be afraid to be unique, but please have it fit within the setting.

3) And this one is a big one- If you've made it this far, write "Fleedle Deedle" somewhere on your CS so I know that you've read and accept all of these rules.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back