• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A New Hope {A Marvel RP, CLOSED *for now*}

TheRebelMutant

RDJ selfie (1).jpeg

Hello All!

I'm no expert at all the fancy coding or anything, otherwise this would be a lot more aesthetically pleasing. Anyways, I have an idea (well a resurrected one anyways) , and hopefully if anyone is actually interested, we could make something awesome together.

π΄π‘£π‘’π‘›π‘”π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  ☞︎ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ.jpeg

The Plot

After many long years of fighting, sacrificing, and avenging, the Avengers had finally settled down into normal life. Some decided to keep fighting for the little guys, others retired in solitude, but some...started families. With no one "officially" protecting Earth, that left room for a challenge. A challenge that someone decided to accept. With Earth's mightiest heroes worn for wear, it's time for a new generations of heroes to emerge, to bring... a new hope.

In summary: A new threat targets Earth and the cosmos essentially, causing the formation of the next line of Avengers.

_.jpeg

The Important Stuff

Alrighty so down to the important things: How can you join?

If you're interested, let me know down below and I will have you submit just a paragraph sample writing and what characters you'd like to play as AND introduce yourself with your name and age (this is a 18+ rp). Why am I requiring this? I would like people to be around the same level of writing for this roleplay and honestly, I've had a few run ins with people who's grammar and writing level weren't on the level I would've liked. There's nothing wrong with that, of course, and I'm no expert writer, but if I can at least get a decent writing group I'd feel better.

What characters are you looking for?

Since this is a next gen rp, it can be children of the Avengers (if it's a lesser known avenger that's fine) and it can be canon or an OC of yours. I'm also fine with an OC who isn't a child of an Avenger! Age range for characters are 16-22, may be persuaded to lower or raise it depending on your idea for a character.

How many characters can I have?

As many as you can handle! You know your writing abilities best so if you can handle four characters, go to for it! Keep in mind, if you wanted to be the child of someone specific and it's already taken, you can always ask that person if they don't mind having a sibling!

What kind of writers are you looking for?

Anyone of any gender identity, sexuality, and at least 18+. I'm an adult, and would prefer to RP with other adults. Nothing personal, just makes me comfortable.

What kind of RP will this be?

I'm aiming for this to be action based, but I'm also a sucker for romance, so I'd say mostly action/adventure with a sprinkle of drama/romance. Violence is okay, and as far as anything sexual goes it will be fade to black.

The End?

Yeah, I think that's all I have. Once I get enough people who are interested, I'll go a bit more in depth with planning and such. Once I get consensus of where everyone feels comfy to RP at, then I'll tell everyone who's involved where that will happen. If you've stayed long enough to read all of this, you rock. Hope to see anyone who is interested!

Characters Reserved

Daughter of Tony Stark- Me
Child of Quake- Helaena
Child of Miles Morales- Helaena
Cousin of Jean Grey- Happy Now
Female Super- SilverInu
Child of Doctor Strange- Kurukurupa
Son of Carol Danvers- writing_widdershin
Daughter of Sam Wilson- writing_widdershin

Last edited:
Intrigued! Been getting back into Marvel upon rewatching the shows so this scratches that itch. What's the timeline/setting as some people died and some characters have children already, we just move past that or do we just work with what we can?

Debating between child of Miles or creating another Quake.

I'd like to include a character that isn't a child of anyone. What's the youngest a character can be? Is a teenager okay?

I'd like to include a character that isn't a child of anyone. What's the youngest a character can be? Is a teenager okay?
Hello! And the age range I was looking to do was 16-22, so yes they can be a teen! Please DM your character idea and a quick sample of your writing (:

Is someone being a child of Johnny blaze and having the spirit of vengeance within them okay? Because I’d love to make a son of ghost rider!

UPDATE: I made an update to the details section. I forgot to ask for some information when you ask to join, just to make sure you guys are reading the rules and what not! Please look it over if you plan to join or have already asked.

Just the synopsis and how you shared was captivating, count me in :D

Just the synopsis and how you shared was captivating, count me in :D
Hello!! And thank you! I promise I'm more descriptive, but it was the middle of the night when I decided to write this up! Please send me your name, age, a sample of your writing, and your character(s) idea (:

LAST CALL! I will be closing this soon so we can begin planning and such. If you haven't already, please DM your name, age, character idea, and writing sample!

I’m interested if this is still open!

Hello good afternoon, I wanted to ask a little question, I know that the role is closed right now, but are there any plans to reopen it in the near future? Or is it currently closed for an indefinite period?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back