• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PhantomsAngel064

Lost In The Isle
Roleplay Type(s)
A New Era (1x1 Search)
By: Angel Silvertongue

Introduction:
Hello there, everyone. My name is Angel, and it's been a long time since I've been on RPNation. I was gone because I lost someone important to me and couldn't bring myself to write or be on RPN anymore. I've returned after a couple of years, and I would like to write again while making friends along the way. While my thread is for 1x1, I'm not opposed to groups depending on the writing scenario that is presented.

Some Notes:
• I: I'm looking for partners enthusiastic about writing. Perhaps ones who take the story/or stories to their full potentials. Writing is a passion of mine so I love to develop what I create.

• II: I'm open-minded about scenarios, plots, etc. for the most part. However, if it is something that makes me uncomfortable, I'll openly communicate this to you. This also goes for you: openly communicate in return so then I'm aware of how you're feeling/what you're up to writing.

• III: I prefer to play a female protagonist. However in certain cases, I am willing to play an opposite role depending on what our story entails.

• IV: I have been writing poems, short stories, full-length stories and so on for close to twenty years now. Therefore, I consider myself literate regarding my enthusiasm and experience level. My highest level of education is a Master of Arts degree focusing in English (literature and writing).

• V: My replies are usually on the longer and descriptive side depending on the story's flow. However, I understand that there are writers of all kinds of levels - and I am willing to match what is comfortable to you.

• VI: RPN PM's and Discord (I create servers for our RP's on Discord following RPN and Discord's rules)!

If you have an idea that is not listed here, tell me about it!

Fantasy/Fairy Tales
Disney Everything
Medieval/Victorian/Mythology
Times of War: Civil War, WWI & WWII, European Wars, Uprisings in Kingdoms (pre modern)
Slice of Life
Adventure
Romance
Drama
Comedy
Tragedy
Mystery
Horror
Non-Fiction/Fiction
Science/Historical Fiction
Video Games (Fallout 3, Fallout 4, The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim etc).
Television Shows/Films/Fandoms

Note: I enjoy a lot of different pairings and/or scenarios so if you have some in mind that are not listed, send me a message or comment below and let me know!

*Bold=Preferred Role, but also open to change

Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
x Zombie Apoc. Survivor
Negan from The Walking Dead x Zombie Apoc. Survivor
Demon x Demon
Human
x Demon
Supernatural x Supernatural
Human x Supernatural
Werewolf
x Vampire
Vampire x Human
Human
x Werewolf
Establishment Owner x Customer
Boss x Employee
Hero
x Villain
Royalty x Citizen
Royalty
x Royalty
Royalty x Servant
Warrior x Citizen
Citizen
x Injured Knight
Mafia x Mafia
Citizen
x Mafia
Pirate x Captive
Assassin x Target
Nerd
x Jock
Arranged Marriage
Demigod x Human
Human
x God/Goddess
Middle-Class x Rich
Civilian x Soldier
Servant x Dictator

If you are interested: please PM me only because it is faster (unless you are a new member and you don't have PM permissions yet). I would sincerely appreciate the gesture. I do hope that you all have a great day!

Best,
Angel Silvertongue

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back