• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A new adventure in search for 1x1 partners

Vanira

The Void Prophetess
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello lovelies! I consider myself a semi-literate writer. Meaning that I write anywhere from two to ten paragraphs, but like to match my partner. I usually write female characters, but love all pairings. I’m always open to doubling and, in fact, I think it usually helps spice things up.

A little bit about myself: I’m from Canada, female (She/they), 27 years old and currently back in college for accounting. While I took a break from forum-based roleplaying I have been heavily into the TTRPG scene. From 5e to Pathfinder to Call of Cthulhu and World of Darkness and more! Things outside that… I’m learning american sign language, have an endless love of gothic literature and while I love all animals I have a soft spot for reptiles in particular.

Rules:
  • 21+ please! I like more mature, darker plots and being 27 I’m just more comfortable roleplaying with another adult.
  • 3 posts a week to help keep the momentum up. But of course IRL comes first but please let me know! I will do the same for you.
  • I would ask for a minimum of two paragraphs. If you wish to write more, excellent! Quality over quantity.
  • While I do have some plots in mind, I'd much rather bounce ideas off my partner to create something we both want to play. So if you come to me with a pairing, I would love to hear what sort of story you want from it!
  • Romance isn't a must, it can be just friends. Though I will assume that romance is at least implied unless stated otherwise.
  • Message me in PM's if interested. While I'm open to roleplaying in PM, forum or even discord, it just helps keep this thread neat and tidy.

Pairings and Ideas: underline is my preferred role, always open to double up as well!
Royalty x Servant
Witch
x Villager
Necromancer x Resurrected Monster Hunter
Monster Hunters but they use wildly different methods (science vs religious, works with monsters/magic vs refusal, stealthy plans vs guns blazin')
Super Villain x Hero's Sidekick (or vice versa)
Vampire x Human (this one works best doubled up IMO)
Vampire x Werewolf
Priest/Nun x Nun
Creator x their Creation (think Pygmalion and Galatea or Frankenstein)

Always open to other ideas!

Miscellaneous Goodies:
  • Forbidden Love
  • Modern, historic and/or fantasy setting
  • Enemies to Lovers
  • Lost loves/ friends
  • Dark Academia
  • Unlikely Friends
  • Folk/ Gothic/ Religious Horror
  • Ride-or-die styled romances

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread