• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Need for Speed

Sark

Why hello! I'm looking to do an mxf romance RP centered around street racing in the late 90's / early 2000's. Primarily, I'm looking for someone to play female. I put out 1-3 paragraphs a post but usually match my partner.

If you enjoyed the first Fast and Furious movies, or initial D, this is probably the rp for you. If you didn't, it still can be the rp for you.

Someone who knows at least a bit about cars or is willing to learn is preferable. I'm open to introducing other elements into the story, just throw me a DM! (I don't get notifications for threads).

Why hello! I'm looking to do an mxf romance RP centered around street racing in the late 90's / early 2000's. Primarily, I'm looking for someone to play female. I put out 1-3 paragraphs a post but usually match my partner.

If you enjoyed the first Fast and Furious movies, or initial D, this is probably the rp for you. If you didn't, it still can be the rp for you.

Someone who knows at least a bit about cars or is willing to learn is preferable. I'm open to introducing other elements into the story, just throw me a DM! (I don't get notifications for threads).
I'm interested

Hey, I’d be really interested in this, if you’re still seeking people?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back