• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Nation In Havoc OOC

New player?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
assassinate Nia

Reading this... bothers me imensly. She's just a innocent flower that deserves nothing but love and cuddles!

OK! I started a new Rp and its suuuuuper active. I almost forgot this existed it was so buried in notifications. I will now post here. having just got my PC back.

I want Nia to befriend the would be assassin by being genuinely nice to him...
Is that weird?
I dont actually intend on having him kill Nia. I intend on him developing and seeing that not all rich peeps are bad. This could be caused by her sheer niceness. Although, the way i wanna take Sandor will change as the rp goes on.

Rhaine Rhaine

I don't think I've ever made Dan enjoy killing. It's always been a matter of survival wth him. If that's what Cassander thinks, that's cool, but I just wanted to clear up any confusion.

Unless I'm just being more confusing.

Rhaine Rhaine

I don't think I've ever made Dan enjoy killing. It's always been a matter of survival wth him. If that's what Cassander thinks, that's cool, but I just wanted to clear up any confusion.

Unless I'm just being more confusing.
Oh yeah - that is what Cassander thinks (just from seeing him during fights in general/knowing his mentality). Ru doesn't share this conclusion, obviously.

Though, I confess, before you said that I was under the impression that he did enjoy it - mainly because of a passage earlier where you describe him seeing Ru cry after killing someone and having him internally compare this to how he's been enjoying killing the bandits. I think it's interesting to see that he actually doesn't enjoy it ! It only raises more thought provoking questions about him, mainly in terms of him being an unreliable narrorator and not understanding his own inner workings.

Oh yeah - that is what Cassander thinks (just from seeing him during fights in general/knowing his mentality). Ru doesn't share this conclusion, obviously.

Though, I confess, before you said that I was under the impression that he did enjoy it - mainly because of a passage earlier where you describe him seeing Ru cry after killing someone and having him internally compare this to how he's been enjoying killing the bandits. I think it's interesting to see that he actually doesn't enjoy it ! It only raises more thought provoking questions about him, mainly in terms of him being an unreliable narrorator and not understanding his own inner workings.
That was twice as deep as anything I could come up with. I applaud you Rhaine, you've left me thinking once again!

And slightly angry with myself for forgetting that entry. I need to get better at writing...

That was twice as deep as anything I could come up with. I applaud you Rhaine, you've left me thinking once again!

And slightly angry with myself for forgetting that entry. I need to get better at writing...
Don't worry about it - honestly throughout this process my characters have evolved so much from what they were at the start and only really recently have I come to understand them and establish them in my mind to a degree that I'm semi-satisfied with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back