• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Nation In Havoc OOC

New player?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the four orc estimate was a tad small. As it is, there seem to be at least 2 dead and four currently fighting plus the gaggle of dire wolves. Perhaps more showed up to support their brethren?

Tfw you try to purchase the orc but it out-purchases you Rhaine Rhaine
300px-Bag_of_Gold.jpg

Hey ... I had an idea for when they reach Calcia way down the line (lol). You know that I already planned for Cassander's older brother to be dead by the time they reach the Empire, making Cassander the heir. I had an idea as to how this would happen tho that I think would really add another layer of conflict and all that good stuff. I was thinking Kruziik would be responsible for his older brother's death. I think, given the fact that Kruziik seems bent on corrupting him, it would be in his interest to have Cassander be the heir, thus basically giving him control of the Empire. Also, to add some mystery, maybe Kruziik killed the elder brother by possessing his most trusted guardian and slaying him using that body. When they reach Calcia, this would've just occurred, and the man would be held in the dungeons, awaiting his execution, yet swearing he has no memory of his crime and that he never could have done so.

Idk - just throwing around an idea - let me know what you guys think.

Hey ... I had an idea for when they reach Calcia way down the line (lol). You know that I already planned for Cassander's older brother to be dead by the time they reach the Empire, making Cassander the heir. I had an idea as to how this would happen tho that I think would really add another layer of conflict and all that good stuff. I was thinking Kruziik would be responsible for his older brother's death. I think, given the fact that Kruziik seems bent on corrupting him, it would be in his interest to have Cassander be the heir, thus basically giving him control of the Empire. Also, to add some mystery, maybe Kruziik killed the elder brother by possessing his most trusted guardian and slaying him using that body. When they reach Calcia, this would've just occurred, and the man would be held in the dungeons, awaiting his execution, yet swearing he has no memory of his crime and that he never could have done so.

Idk - just throwing around an idea - let me know what you guys think.
Yes yes YES! Haha! I love it! Would that plot point take place in a post, or would we just get there and it already happened like, "Cass! Your brother died!" ?

Yes yes YES! Haha! I love it! Would that plot point take place in a post, or would we just get there and it already happened like, "Cass! Your brother died!" ?
Yeah! - I'd say they get there and the kingdom/royal family is in mourning. The eldest son has just been slain and they would have already mourned Cassander in the wake of the Shattering, since they would have gotten word of the destruction of the palace/kingdom.

I am now going to try posting on PC. Most of the time I'm on mobile so the text gets scrunched up.Maybe this will improve my writing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back