• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Nation In Havoc OOC

New player?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Should I start some shit with trolls? Like fire an arrow to with a letter to warn you guys of some troll camp. That way i can join the group and we can have a fight.
I have a plan for a troll later in the night actually ! Maybe we should skip to when they've made camp and Sandor can come and offer the animal he hunted down for food

I have a plan for a troll later in the night actually !
I'm just asking if the idea sounds reasonable. Depending on how big your idea is in terms of the amounts of trolls it has then this even of mine could be smaller to indicate our group wandering into troll territory or smth. Or it could even be goblins or some orcs looking for bounty.

I'm just asking if the idea sounds reasonable. Depending on how big your idea is in terms of the amounts of trolls it has then this even of mine could be smaller to indicate our group wandering into troll territory or smth. Or it could even be goblins or some orcs looking for bounty.
Orcs could be cool! We've had dealings with Goblins before and from what I know, they've been sea-faring creatures so far. It's not up to me tho lol. My plan for trolls actually has them being very old, solitary, pretty intelligent creatures that roam through the forest during the night.

Orcs could be cool! We've had dealings with Goblins before and from what I know, they've been sea-faring creatures so far. It's not up to me tho lol. My plan for trolls actually has them being very old, solitary, pretty intelligent creatures that roam through the forest during the night.
How about like some Orcs looking for a bounty on Nia's head. That would progress things as it would lead to your character finding out the truth, leading to more development. If you dont like that idea i could just make them speak a different language. Regardless, its going to be 2 orcs and a Dire Wolf they trained.

How about like some Orcs looking for a bounty on Nia's head. That would progress things as it would lead to your character finding out the truth, leading to more development. If you dont like that idea i could just make them speak a different language. Regardless, its going to be 2 orcs and a Dire Wolf they trained.
No one knows Nia is even alive tho...

Yeah and ... are they like in the woods surrounding the road ?

I can have Ru hear something or Cassander sense something and start the chaos if you want Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

they goin down
stock-photo-fat-hoodlum-holding-open-large-bolt-cutters-56371072.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back