• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A͟n͟ A͟u͟t͟u͟m͟n͟ R͟o͟l͟e͟P͟l͟a͟y͟ R͟e͟q͟u͟e͟s͟t͟.

1668240816548.png
sugar cookies !
.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。 Twenty-One Year Old College Student. .。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。 EST Time Zone. .。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。 She / They. Bisexual. .。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。 Willing to learn a new fandom if you learn any of mine !
.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。 Owner of a spoiled Great Pyrenees. (Thinks he’s a big lap dog.) 。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。 Always open to Manhwa recommendations! I need more. 。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。 OC x Canon, Double ups. 。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。 Love Romance.

For more detailed information, or some icebreakers: I’m getting over a hiatus I’ve had with roleplays. It lasted almost a year. But, I’ve been roleplaying ever since my cringe Sonic roleplaying days. It’s where it all started for me haha. I have a massive sweet tooth, but, my favorite sweets are eggnog cookies. They are so good! I debated naming this account, “EggnogCookies.” But, that doesn’t sound as appealing. So sugar cookies it was. Is there any story behind your username?
When it comes to majors: I’ve been clueless about them pretty much my whole life, If you have a decided one, or, one you’ve already gotten I’d more be happy to hear about it. People who know what they want to do have my admiration.

I like memes, sending tiktoks, headcanons, playlists, and even Pinterest boards! Come be a Goofy Goober with me!

Hd4ddGQP8-UgRIsf-XLVD-NTflqb1IvrBp9cRS_8xM2c3ziSLqYkBXC6CKImlYwg-HOvbpivPba3iSK6k7e-S9xrxC4EwCJyC3n5iGLWExx1MA_fQquDEz_LfDLLIwdQlBgzYLLv2awqHRj5Ro7OmQoCRUfo_jjc714CV01gMdwH89xzVZ8GtHTFR_kX5Q

So, What Are The Rules?

𒁷 ᒫⵙ𝛎𝚎 ჸⵙ𐒩 I’m no longer a young little tween browsing the internet for some roleplay action, so, first and foremost, I ask that you be older than the age of eighteen before contacting me. That and, I would prefer to be friends with who I roleplay with, and, big age gaps make me feel uncomfortable. 𒁷 ᒫⵙ𝛎𝚎 ჸⵙ𐒩 The one-on-one roleplays I do will always be the same. I play my oc, your love interest, you play your oc, and my love interest. I’m never motivated enough to do canon parings or strictly oc ships. My heart lies in purely oc x canon ships! All kind of parings are okay with me! FxF, MxM, FxM, NBXM, NBxF, NBxNB. Etc! I’m LGBTQ-friendly and will always be. I need someone that is too because sometime’s my oc’s are LGBTQ too. 𒁷 ᒫⵙ𝛎𝚎 ჸⵙ𐒩 Since anyone that reaches out to me should be older than eighteen, I hope it doesn’t have to be said that I have a life of my own outside of the roleplay. I’ve been spammed before in the past and, my anxiety can’t handle it. I will always, always communicate with you, and be open-minded. If I take more than a week to reply, you are of course more than welcomed to bump the thread of ours. 𒁷 ᒫⵙ𝛎𝚎 ჸⵙ𐒩 I’m more accustomed to the Third person, but, could attempt to do the first person. Past or present tense. Length is flexible! Anywhere from 600 to 2,000 words is fine by me. I think it’s considered multi-paragraph or Novella? Mirroring my partner is a habit I have, but, there will obviously be days where I write less, or a little more. If you ever find yourself needing to write less, or anything similar- don’t fret it! You’re mental state is more important than dishing out a lengthy reply every time. But, I don’t write with one-liners or extremely short replies, it stifles my creativity.
𒁷 ᒫⵙ𝛎𝚎 ჸⵙ𐒩 It was mentioned in the about me section, but, I am someone who both loves plotting, and gushing in the ooc thread. I’ve run into this a couple of times before my hiatus- I’m not going to carry the whole conversation. If I have to ask you everything, I will likely drop the roleplay. Roleplaying is a hobby, and, I want it to be fun, for both you and me. 𒁷 ᒫⵙ𝛎𝚎 ჸⵙ𐒩 I normally get hooked by one certain character in my fandoms, so I’m not open to changing them. That doesn’t mean I can’t be flexible in other ways! As stated at the start of this doc: I will learn any fandom for you, if you are willing to play- or also learn, any of mine! If there is a shared fandom we have with the same love interest, we can do a split-fandom roleplay, where, I play them for you, and you play them for me. You want a love triangle? Go for it! Whatever makes you happy. 𒁷 ᒫⵙ𝛎𝚎 ჸⵙ𐒩 Last but not least, is the limits. When you reach out, it’s important that you tell me your own limits, or any triggers! The last thing I’d ever want is to accidentally make someone uncomfortable, or worse. 𒁷 ᒫⵙ𝛎𝚎 ჸⵙ𐒩 Have fun !!

AdHVkvuHp8SWbVDwqgLdqdpj68Kk_5B-iVFVAY8YkIk3KQXLSMjqW8Cv3jUGqSxVPR63FVfP09K9tCfsNx_X2VIrrm63n2zEuBHPiotBrh0V1KBK03mHBsSKjNzlb6e1-FdzJX64I1dSrRzuEEUwohNdS5vAT3qqogyPPEKtmEHv6kJfPSLbKbQGziPFqw

The Cravings.
✎ = Highest craving.
۵ = Midnight craving. (Mid-craving.)

◛ = Might say no.

○ Genshin Impact. - AR 58, caught up to the whole story. ┆ ° ♡ Scaramouche. ○ Your Majesty Please Don’t Kill Me Again. - Caught up to Manhwa as of 11/11/2022. ┆ ° ♡ Rupert. ○ Gilmore Girls. - finished all seasons. ┆ ° ♡ Logan Huntzberger. Or Luke. ○ Attack On Titan. ۵ - finished the manga. ┆ ° ♡ Levi Ackerman. ○ Magi The Labrinyth Of Magic. - finished the manga. ┆ ° ♡ Judal / Judar. Older! Aladdin. ○ Vampire Knight. ۵ - finished the manga ages ago. ┆ ° ♡ Kaname Kuran or Zero Kiryuu.

Again !! I am willing to learn Any fandom, and any character if you are willing to play my cravings or learn them for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back