• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom jo

hello! i just wanted to let you know that i am, indeed interesting in both of the horror plots that are listed above.

- ‘ :: about me ~
• i’m a pretty quick responder, depending on how busy i am at work but i usually reply every other day, or even multiple times in one day.
• i go with she/her pronouns, and really nothing more.
• i’d say; i’ve been role-playing for about over four years, so i do have experience! with that. . . i do tend to write lengthy paragraphs, (2-4).
• i never ghost! i’m the type of person to tell a person whether i’ll be a late responder or not.
• i do make characters sheets a lot, and if i’m not using a face-claim i tend to make it more lengthy.

- ‘ :: expectations ~
• kidding!- i don’t expect anything from anyone besides a heads up if your not going to respond for a couple of days.

and besides that! yeah, i hope this is good enough because honestly this sounds like fun. between the two horror plots i think i’d choose “fate”, and i’d love to plan and get some more explanation about that! in concluding, that’s about all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back