• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A MxF Longterm Romance RP Search - Fandom/OC [BNHA, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Digimon, Marvel and more)

JaxbyDaniels

Royal Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! My name is Jackson, I am 26 in the CST time zone and am looking to meet someone to roleplay long term with! I'd prefer to Rp on GDocs but can RP here in pm if that's your preference. OOC is much preferred on Discord though! I've been roleplaying for a decade now which is hecking insane because I remember the literal day I started out roleplaying as Shadow the hedgehog on Facebook with one liner asterisk speech. ...Anyways, enough about my embarrassing past. What I'm looking for is this:

- Someone who is okay with me playing Male main characters only, ofc I can play side female characters. I'm also looking to play against female characters too.
- Someone who is semi-lit to lit but who also believes quality over quantity
- Someone 21+ as I'm looking to cover darker and more mature themes and also just don't generally feel comfortable roleplaying with anyone younger than that.
- Someone who wants to be friends! I love OOC chat, I understand life and mental health and even sometimes laziness can get in the way of replying, we've all been there, but when we aren't replying I'd love to be talking!
- Someone who is passionate about worldbuilding and plotting, I love talking about headcanons and future ideas and how the world is that the character's we portray are in.
- Someone who is honestly, a bit weird. I'd classify myself as such and I want the v i b e s to be there so the weirder the better! just be cool with joking around and having fun!
- Someone who loves romance but is also okay with that not always being the main focus, let's slow burn, let's torture our characters a bit before they can grasp some happiness ykno?

What I'll provide:
- I'm a musician and will write songs about our characters relationships and the RP itself
- I love to make cute discord servers and make spotify playlists too
- Will do my very best to match and give you a fun roleplay experience for hopefully years to come!
- Will hopefully make you laugh!
- Willing to double or triple
And many more!

The fandoms I were hoping to roleplay in were:
My Hero Academia - I'd be super down for an OC american hero school plot!
Fairy tail - Same thing, I'd love an OC guild quest style roleplay with this.
Pokemon - I have an original idea where our characters would be Pokemon Detectives in the 1950's
Digimon - Love me some digimon, let's plot this one out!
Marvel - looking for a space adventure romance RP where I'd play Rocket and Groot against an OC, Also a big fan of Spidey and others! Throw me suggestions! I'll try to play someone for you too!
Disney - Open to AU's, Lion king could be fun!
Batman - I'll be the Joker to your Harley! Or any villain really! Batman villains are where the funs at. The darker and more messed up the better!
Original idea - Ask me! It's modern but also fantasy, romance, dark and adventurous
Open to suggestions and other fandoms or original ideas! just ask!

You can message me here if you're interested or throw me an add on discord Jaxby#2033

Last edited:
I am in love with this RP idea! If you'd like, I can PM you or you can add me on discord!

Vannah#0564

Hello! I'd love to discuss working together, possibly via discord? My discord is Chrisnibbls#5909 if interested or I can PM you if you'd prefer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back