• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Mushroom Search (Kdrama craving ~ Open)|Doubling Friendly|Adv. Lit - Semi-Novella

Pride.

Local Mushroom
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Welcome

A mushroom search

♡design by low fidelity, coded by uxie♡

Hello, good morning, good afternoon, good evening, fellow travelers. I have returned from about a month-long hiatus with a recent diagnosis of generalized anxiety and depression. In the past, I was not managing my depression very well and so I dropped off the face of the planet for a while before going to therapy to figure shit out. I still have my moments where I feel very unmotivated and might disappear for a while, but I am genuinely trying to get better. I wanted to say this because I want any future partners to know before going into this. If you have worked with me in the past, I am really and truly sorry for leaving the way that I did. I am not proud of it. I am terrified of reaching out to apologize, so if you guys see this please take this coward’s form of an apology.

Anyway, I am doing a lot better now and I want to get to doing what I love. Which is writing and creating characters to write with. I do a little bit of everything when it comes to what I enjoy creating. I have done both fandom threads and original threads. I enjoy doing a little bit of both. As for my writing style, I like to write long and descriptive posts, or at least that is what my goal is. I can get up to six paragraphs or more in one post. My starter posts tend to be longer than what I usually write. This is because I try and pack a lot of starting details and establish a setting. My more conversation-heavy posts are the complete opposite. They can be a bit shorter and less beefy. They are still multiple paragraphs, but with there being more dialogue it doesn’t really work for detail. Even with the shorter responses, I stay away from one-liners and one-paragraph responses. They are just soul-sucking to me. Though, I am more of a 'quality over quantity type of person so if you ever need to cut down the size of your responses for whatever reason then I understand. I want my partner to enjoy the thread just as much as I do. I just get really excited and end up pumping out these long responses. I want to feel connected to our characters. I also have grown to love playing a wide cast of characters as well.

I have experience in romance, but I would love to explore more platonic bonds as well to grow my skill set. Romance doesn’t have to be the center of the plot either, in fact, I enjoy threads that have more aspects to them. It makes it more fun in my opinion. If you are looking for something more romantic I do all of the universal pairings, that is MxM, FxF, and MxF. I am looking to hopefully expand my pairings. I am just a bit nervous because I don’t want to end up accidentally doing something wrong. If you are still around then in the next tab I have a list of fandoms that I would be interested in participating in and if I don’t have a fandom that is listed but you think it might be something that I would know or be interested in don’t be afraid to ask. I am always looking for new things to pour my love into. I am also doubling friendly.

If you would like to contact me on discord I will put my info in the rules and links tab. You are also free to pm me or respond on this thread with any questions or ideas you may have since I am sure I forgot something.

Interests

Since my movie, fandom selection is really, really small. This is going to be really short and simple. For movies, I am mainly looking to do Canon x Oc or Oc x Oc. I will add more as they come to me.

- LOTR and The Hobbit
- Pacific Rim
- Howl’s Moving Castle
-Spirited Away
- Wolf Children

My game fandom search is also very, very small. I am once again more interested in Canon x Oc or Oc x Oc but for Resident Evil I am willing to do Canon x Canon.

- Resident Evil 2,3, and 8 (also called Village)
- Detriot Become Human
- Obey Me

My anime list is pretty long so I am not going to list all of them, rather I am going to list the ones I can think of off the top of my head, but if you have one you are interested in just ask me. But I will say I have never seen One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, Dangarompa or MHA so I can not help you there. For anime, I am looking for Canon x Oc or Oc x Oc. This I require doubling in for Canon x Oc

- Inuyasha
- Castlevania
- Jujustu Kaisen
- Yu Yu Hakusho

The original stuff I am interested in is also super, super long so I am not even going to bother listing out all the pairings I am interested in doing. My personal favorites are anything fantasy because I am a sucker for it and crave it constantly. I also really enjoy sci-fi, superheroes/powers, and even a couple of realistic settings as well. If you asking for pairings from a genre you are interested in I shall provide them, or you can send me some pairings you are interested in.

I am also really into Kdramas and Kpop but I mainly use them for inspiration or face claims. But I thought I would list it here just in case one of you are interested. If you have any questions don’t be afraid to ask me.

I know rules are boring, but we need them unless there will be chaos

- All RPN rules apply
- LGBQT+ friendly, I will not bend on this.
- I would prefer my partner to be 18+
- You don’t have to post every day, but I would like at least one post a week. I will do the same in return
- Be open to plotting. I hate it when I feel like I am the only one contributing. Even if it is just a little bit I want us to both get involved in the story
- Be patient and I will do the same. If you need to be gone for a while, let me know. I will try to do the same to you.
- Be comfortable with dark topics. While they won’t always be involved I do enjoy theme sometimes.
- Be comfortable with mature topics. Since there might be some more mature talks involved in the plot or story. Though it won’t be played out because of site rules.
- Be comfortable with doubling though it not a requirement.
- This isn’t a rule, but I would love any criticism or guidance.
- Have fun and share your ideas! I look forward to having you

I will update this section as needed.
My Discord: Pride.#2510

Last edited:
Boop. Currently craving Castlevania! I have not yet seen seasons 3 and 4 because I have rewatched seasons 1 and 2 recently.

Boop. Added Yu Yu Hakusho to the anime list, I am slowly adding things I have seen.

Booop, will be adding a mobile friendly version soon because I realize I am lacking one.

Boop, I am going to be adding prompts here in a bit! For the visiting friends here are a couple for the road.

Prompt #1: We weren't really friends before this but now we are stuck in this webtoon together and we got to figure out what to do. We also seem to be catching the attention of the characters of this world.
Prompt #2: You visit your grandmother often, she often speaks of many legends and tales from her youth. Consisting of tales of yokai. You have never believed her until the day she passes there is voice behind you. "I'm finally free." You look behind to see who is talking and the yokai reacts. "Wait why am I still here?"

Hello friend, I have come to plot and extend a hand in doing a thread with you. I'm less worried about the setting or fandom and more concerned about ensuring if I can fit my preferred character into whatever we decide on. You may remember him though he will be a bit different from the Web of Avalon version (as I had modified him a bit to fit there).

I have a whole sheet on him, mostly his past; Faustus Candorosa. I can do any fantasy setting or incorporate him as he is an oc into one of the fandom universe however; I don't really play canon x oc so I hop ocs all around are fine with you. I'm not necessarily looking for a romance/love thread, just another character and collab and have some fun as he's really who I have the most muse for.. Also I love your writing and mind.

Well. Of the few things I did see, a Detroit Become Human thing sounds interesting. Mind you I haven't played the game but I understand the gist that androids, generally, are treated poorly and looked down upon as servants (Right?)

I wouldn't mind doing something in this universe, and I'm all the more willing to work with you on anything I don't know about it.

Also the yokai prompt is cool

I would be interested in a fantasy roleplay or a KRP type.
If fantasy then I'm carving a somewhat historical kind with mages like Merlin or something of the sort. Maybe something partially taking place in an academy for magic with trips outside like tests or quests for the students? Of course modern fantasy is okay as well. Anyway if you are interested in trying to plot out a plot (lol) let me know.

Well. Of the few things I did see, a Detroit Become Human thing sounds interesting. Mind you I haven't played the game but I understand the gist that androids, generally, are treated poorly and looked down upon as servants (Right?)

I wouldn't mind doing something in this universe, and I'm all the more willing to work with you on anything I don't know about it.

Also the yokai prompt is cool
No worries, I have not played the game in a while, so while I am not super into the characters if the game anymore. I think the concept is fun. You also mentioned the yokai prompt catching your attention. So whatever calls you more I would love to build something with.

I would be interested in a fantasy roleplay or a KRP type.
If fantasy then I'm carving a somewhat historical kind with mages like Merlin or something of the sort. Maybe something partially taking place in an academy for magic with trips outside like tests or quests for the students? Of course modern fantasy is okay as well. Anyway if you are interested in trying to plot out a plot (lol) let me know.
I am down with either idea. I love fantasy since I find it to be such an intriguing thing to play around with. I am open to just about anything.

Howdy there! I'm not the past at maneuvering discord, call me a noob, but I.. Think I reached out to you, there! At least, sent you a request.
(n-nesslin!!#1609)

I'd love to chat and possibly start something up with you! We seem to have a lot of the same interests, not so much fandoms because I live under a rock, but in regards to the writing itself!!!

Would you be interested in a castlevania RP?

Hey everyone, I am going to be reopening this. I am going to be updating stuff, but I am craving some Kdrama or Cdrama inspired plots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back