• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kurotsuki

One body, many minds
Hello hello! It's me yet again with my millionth request thread. If you can play Sora and Shiro I am in dire need of your aid! The fate of Imanity may depend on it!

I don't have any story ideas I'm too attached to, so I'd love a partner I can have some fun plotting with. I'd like for it to take place some time after Blank receive the race piece, though I'm very flexible and really just want a no-stress, fun rp we can mess around with together. No need for super long responses, I'd appreciate one paragraph per character but as long as it's plenty for me to respond to I won't nitpick. Said all you want to say in five sentences? I don't mind at all, let's see that beautiful work of yours!

I consider myself to be in the lightning fast, how do you even respond that quickly category. If you're busy or can't keep up with me it's perfectly alright! I am seeking partners who are able to reliably respond multiple times (at least once) per day though! And I am also a teen, fair warning for y'all adults who aren't quite comfortable roleplaying with an almost-16-year-old. I'm smol I know, I can't help when I was born haha

I'd like to main an oc and will double with canon characters as necessary. I would love if you could play Sora and Shiro for me, but if there's someone else you'd like to main or you have a great idea for an oc of your own, don't be afraid to shoot me a pm~ I love Izuna, personally. She's so friggin cute, thanks!

I'll probably play a warbeast or something of that nature, perfect for some fluffy, comedic romance as we both know Sora can't control himself around cute animal eared girls.

Real talk though, I'm obsessed with this anime. It's inspired me to learn to play chess and so far I've won one game against an AI, so proud of myself lol. Wanna beat me in online chess, send over a pm, don't be shy, I'm bored outta my mind. That being said iiiiiii'm signing off! Hope to see ya in my pms or replies, you lovely genius you

Bump!
I am absolutely dying to rp this so don't be shy, you'll be saving my little fangirl soul haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back