• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A moment of your time sir? (Please look!)

SilverRose

Sweetheart
Hi so I've had this idea for a long while and I'm excited. It's in a midevial world with kings and knights. I will build up more of the world with you as we devolpe the story. Anyways I'm a female and I'm looking for someone to play a male. I will be Muse A you will be Muse B. Also this is romance.
Muse B is a wealthy young man (around 17-22)(knight or prince). He lives his life in luxury never having a worry in the world. The kingdom is pretty wealthy but of course there are people in poverty. That is the reality for Muse A. She lives on the streets and has to beg for food. Though begging is illegal and you can be arrested for it. Muse B hears word of the girl begging and decides to check it out. After seeing her state and hearing her story he doesn't know what to do with her. Muse B, will you help Muse A? Or will she be sent to prison because of you? What will happen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back