• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Modern Tale of Magic

Galvani

Lurker
In a small town in the Midwest United States, a small group of youths and young adults awaken to a world of magic, ruled by contracts and pacts between practitioners and the powers that be, filled with power struggles, all just waiting the consume the unsuspecting.

The setting is largely inspired by the Pact Web Serial, but the magic system is a lot more definite and the only Others (Magical Creatures) are those that have strayed from their humanity.

I am looking for 3 players, with one protagonist each. Each protagonist will be Human and have some relationship with my own character (Friendly or Familial only). As it stands, the setting will be explained in more detail as needed, and the protagonists will be introduced into this world by my own character.

I would like for my players to be able to contribute one legible paragraph per post. Also, feel free to self insert a little, but be honest to yourself and really think about how you would react to a given situation.

Lastly, please post if you are interested, feel free to post some character ideas here as well...just not the full bio.

Slots: 0/3

For reference: My character has always been weird and a little flaky, but after high school he sort of disappeared. Months later, the protagonists were contacted by him for a visit, hinting at something interesting.

Sounds cool, but I'm kind of confused with the plot. I guess you'll add details later but I really want to know more before I join. Other than that I'd be down.

@Endless Love

Essentially, you get contacted by a friend and/or family member that has a history is being a little off his rocker AND whom hasn't interacted with his family and friends for months, he says that you should come over because there is something very interesting that he wants to share with you.

The plot will start from when everyone arrives at his home.

@Bardiel

Nope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back