• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Missing Line of Code || VRMMORPG RP || LOOKING FOR PLAYERS

hexTIHp.png

I've been craving a proper MMORPG Roleplay for some time now. Count me interested, my friend.​

If anyone wants to help be write some lore, specifically on some gods (need a few different ones for each of the races) I'd be eternally grateful!

Good day good Gentleman or Madam's I, Lord Potato of the Potato realm humbly request that you allow me to express my interest in this roleplay.
That is all...
Peace out!

Oh my god.

Your signature.

That meme.

I'm dead XD

haha, im glad you like it! i saw that meme one day and decided that i just had to put that in my signature

and totally not because i joined a roleplay and made two traps because i thought it would be amusing

(which it is)

oh, so im actually relatively decent at writing lore pieces such as gods, so, if you still need help, i can do that?

haha, im glad you like it! i saw that meme one day and decided that i just had to put that in my signature

and totally not because i joined a roleplay and made two traps because i thought it would be amusing

(which it is)

oh, so im actually relatively decent at writing lore pieces such as gods, so, if you still need help, i can do that?
I already have someone working on gods but if you would like to help me flesh out the kingdoms a bit more I would greatly appreciate it!

Awesome! I've got one God semi-fleshed out, but I'm not sure how long it'll take, given that I'm working on lore for one of my own RPs as well

Awesome! I've got one God semi-fleshed out, but I'm not sure how long it'll take, given that I'm working on lore for one of my own RPs as well
If you don't have the time no worries dear, I can always have someone else write it up for me. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back