• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Missing Line of Code || VRMMORPG RP || LOOKING FOR PLAYERS

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
A Missing Line of CodeEveryone was excited, or quite frankly even more than that. For the very first actual virtual reality system had been approved for use in the US along with the very first game that was going to be released a few days later. With breaths held, it was exciting to say the least as it was finally revealed, a medieval fantasy MMORPG with everything from dungeons to dragons and everything in between.

On launch it was going surprisingly well, servers handling the player load and everything else running smoothly, until people began to notice that the button within the menu to have everyone logout was missing. At first it was taken as a hoax considering it was an overused media trope nowadays but as a message from the development team was pushed out to all players, it was soon apparent that someone had messed with their servers and forcefully removed the option from the system. Completely. With a fix in progress, everyone was told to sit tight and, well enjoy the game. But unbeknownst to them, this isn’t the last bug that will begin to take hold.

Yes you can yell at me all you want, this is terribly cliche and overused but I'm craving it so... lets see if anyone else it. This is to just get people's feet wet with the idea I have as I plan on writing up everything if enough interest is shown. The main goal of this game known as Kein (as that is what the world if called) is for each faction that is divided up by race to take over the entirety of the world. So large scale wars are fought to even smaller guilds using guerrilla tactics. But with the new problem at hand and many others on the way, its going to try and force an unease truce upon them as they try and figure out how long they are going to be able to last.

There is no dice involved however I am going to be implementing a stat system which is going to determine what your character can and can't do. Just to keep things fair, mind you.

This is going to be detailed, so around two paragraphs per post with a bit of leniency when in dialogue. If you have any questions or suggestions please do let me know!

This sounds awesome!
I'm interested
I've never done an SAO-esque rp, so why not? I'll join.
I'll be keeping an eye on this, consider me. [INTERESTED]
Here's a bit of a teaser, the world map!

full

Don't take that the wrong way, I don't mean to be insulting; a lot of these types of RPs pop up and more often than not they're less than impressive, so I'm always cautious when approaching them.
Trust me dear, I've seen and participated in many. They're either too mechanic heavy or an SAO rip-off. I intend for a nice blend at most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back