• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A mind full of ideas ~

Inq

Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal~
tenor.gif

I'm on my phone right now, so please excuse the lack of coding!

Movin' on!
Welcome on my partner search thread!
Take a seat, grab a cookie and make yourself at home.

A bit about me and what I'm looking for--

I'm 22. I have no problem rping with minors, but I'd prefer to keep it platonic between our characters then. I don't know, rping romance with someone under the age of 18 just feels... Eh.

I usually write about 2 to 5 paragraphs. I can do more, sure, but I often feel like it just slows the rp down and makes things get a little repetitive.

I mostly play males. I feel like I'm just better at it, but I can play females and non binary as well, as well as every pairing, though I do prefer mxm or mxf. And yep- I can double, too ^^

I'd say my favorite genre is light modern fantasy, post-apocalyptic and dystopian adventure spiced with some romance and drama!

Plots! Aka the interesting part.

Some general pairing / scenario ideas
Demon x Angel
Human x Guardian angel
Human x Creature
Rich x poor
Good x bad
Popular x bullied
Scientist x experiment
Scientist x alien
Human x alien
Creature x alien

(The ones I would prefer to play are bolded. If nothing's bolded, I'm fine with either. ^^)

Enemies --> friends/lovers
Revolution
Post-apocalyptic
Virtual reality
Road trip
Runaway
Parallel world

(There are many many more I'd be happy to do. If your pairing / scenario isn't on the list, just ask!)
Plot ideas
Catching up
A and B have been best friends in their childhood and teenage-time. They were inseparable, and an awesome team, but it all ended when B's parents disappeared without a trace and he/she had to move far away to live with his/her granparents/aunt & uncle/ whatever.
When A gets fired on his/her job, he/she decides to leave everything behind and go on a road trip.
And of course everything goes wrong. His/her car dies, wallet gets stolen, etc.
So he/she ends up beside the highway, holding out a thumb to be picked up and taken to the next city by someone.
B, as friendly as he/she is, gives A a ride and they soon realize they're those childhood best friends. They want to revive their great friendship, but A keeps a dark secret...

Through the glass
A is living a totally normal life. Nothing special happening, nothing going terribly wrong.
Well at least until he/she moves into a new house. All the furniture of course is gone, excepting one piece- a huge, old mirror.
Nothing to worry about?
B thinks about that differently. He/she is a ghost, trapped in that mirror for ages already, trying to warn the people of the true threat in the house...of course everyone thinks he/she is the monster here though. And while B is desperately trying to save A, the darkness is rising, preparing to devour its' next victim.

Requiem for a dream
A
and B have been best friends since ages. And while B is completely clueless about it (or at least acts like he/she is), A has a crush on him/her since years already.
One evening, A finally gets his/her guts together and tells N to meet up somewhere, because 'there's something you need to know.'
When A arrives, he/she sees B hugging some other guy/girl, and thinking he/she fell in love with C (player of A would double up with C then), he/she runs away heartbrokenly...completely overlooking the car.
Good thing: A comes back- as B's guardian angel!
Bad thing: he/she doesn't look like himself/herself anymore, and therefore can't be recognized by his/her appearance.
Another bad thing: C. Helping B over the loss of A and just...being a great person.
Will A manage to make B recognize him/her? Will he/she win B's heart? Or will it be C in the end?

(Again, what I would prefer to play is bolded, if nothing's bolded, I'm fine with either. ^^)

SORRY I WOULD PM YOU but the convo spammy thing is kicking me in the butt :') I'd love to discuss more with you- I like human/creature plots as well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back