• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Mighty Need (For An RP Partner)

KittOnyx

=^meow^=
Welcome to my Official Request Thread!

First a little about me:
  • I've been role playing for about 10 years total but I've been out of the game for the past few years.​
  • I am married and have a full-time job, meaning, I may not always be available to reply but I will do my best to at least post once a day so you have something to respond to.​
  • My favorite genres are Fantasy and Post-Apocalyptic/Dystopian plots but I am open to exploring other options if you'd like to toss ideas back and forth with me. I really love building the world around my characters so I know the best way for them to interact with their environment​
What I look for in a Partner:
  • I don't expect a novel in response, but I'd at least like a paragraph to give me something to work with. I have included a couple RP examples at the end of this thread, mostly so you can get a feel for how I write. I do not at all expect for all posts to be this long but the more detailed you are the more I will put into it as well.​
  • I understand completely that we all have lives outside of this site, therefore, if you're gonna be gone for an extended period of time just give me a quick message and I'll do the same in return so neither of us are just waiting around.​
  • Please no text talk when in character. If we chat OOC then I don't care about grammar or punctuation but please make sure the RP is in good format.​

Pairings
*I will play either role and any gender*
*Also not a complete list just some ideas*

Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Werewolf
Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x Werewolf
King/Queen x Servant
King/Queen x Guard
Guard x Prisoner
Prisoner x Prisoner
Handler x Pet
Sailor x Merperson
Dragon x Dragon Rider

RP Examples

"Tyrani..." her mother's voice called, somehow distant but too close all at once. Tyr reached out into the darkness, fingers straining in their search for the smallest grasp onto her mother's form. They came up empty, much to Tyr's dismay, but she prodded on in her search, desperate for her mother's embrace. "Tyrani..." her voice came again only louder this time. She tried to call out, to say anything to alert her mother to her location, but her voice stopped short in her throat making her grow even more frustrated and frantic.

Slowly the darkness around her gave way to a crimson sky and the sound of crackling fire. Her mother's voice, which had called lovingly to her before, now turned into screams that only grew louder with every passing moment. Tyr's eyes and throat burned from the smoke that was now billowing out in front of her, it was blowing ashes and embers onto her skin leaving small prickles of pain along her arms and face. Her eyes stung with tears as her mother finally came into her view, only through quick openings in the smoke, however. The screaming of her name was almost deafening by this point and as she raced up the steps of the Temple, her arms outstretched to grab her mother in a tight embrace, her eyes snapped open.

"It was... a dream," Tyr muttered to herself. More like a nightmare, she then thought, definitely a nightmare. The elf shook her head clear as she sat up from her makeshift bed in the corner of her room, her long curly blue locks shook freely around her shoulders and cascaded down to the middle of her back. Reaching up slowly, she wiped the sleep from her eyes and as she drew her hand back realized her face was in fact streaked with tears. She scoffed and kicked away the thin blanket she had been huddled under all night and quickly rose, the stone beneath them cool and rough even on her calloused feet. There was a basin at the other end of her cave like room that she filled with water to wash her face with. Once she was done, she felt refreshed but was still shaken.

There wasn't much time for her to dwell on it this morning, however. From the small wooden door that separated her room from little corridor where the rest of the servants slept came a few quick rasps before it was pushed inward, bathing her room in light from the hallway window. "The General needs you. Now." Tyr hadn't even turned around to see who was speaking to her before the had already disappeared down the corridor, the sound of boots clacking on stone the only indication that she hadn't just imagined someone there.

Tyrani quickly changed from the nightgown she was wearing into a dusty red tunic and brown pants that resembled a burlap sack more than an article of clothing. She then tied up her blue locks into a loose ponytail that sat perfectly at the crown of her head, though there were still some tendrils that she didn't manage to catch that curled around her cheeks and ears, which were exposed unashamedly. Finally, she slipped on her shoes, which were worn well and starting to fray at the heels, and bounded out of her room into the sun kissed corridor, closing the door behind her before she raced down the hall towards the room where her Master held all his meetings.

Tyr could hear the General's booming voice all the way down the hall which put her even more on edge than she already was. Silently, she slipped into the room and took in her surroundings. In all, she counted six men in the room, counting the General. Three of the men were guards from the city and the other two looked like townsfolk, but were a little worse for wear, it looked like they had been in a brawl. "How could you let them get away?!" The General boomed again, making Tyr jump slightly as she was now flanking him making his voice much louder than it was from the hall.

"We didn't reach the tavern in time, sir. We are prepared to send out the scouts though," one of the guards said.

"Fine," the General barked, then turned his attention to Tyrani, "Get my horse ready."

Tyr nodded but said nothing then slipped back out the door she came through. She quickly shuffled out to the stables, giving quick tight lipped smiles to the other servants she passed on her way. On arrival to the stables Tyr prepared the General's horse immediately, just like she had hundreds of times before. Tyr pet the horses snout gently and gave it a handful of feed before she ducked into the supply room to gather her own belongings. Tyrani grabbed the satchel bag she always carried when they left the city, which was filled with herbs and remedies for wound care and healing. The General had been exceptionally pleased to learn of her proficiency in healing and took advantage of her skills, frequently, on and off the battlefield. The satchel had also afforded her the chance to stealthily carry a dagger. It wasn't much, but it was better than being completely unarmed in case of an emergency. Tyr checked that everything she needed was still in the bag and grabbed a few handfuls of things she needed to restock on before slinging it over her head to rest on her shoulder, the strap cutting across her chest to where the bag rested on her hip. She then unhooked her cloak, which had been hanging behind the door and whipped it around her body to settle on her shoulders. It reached all the way to her ankles before it cut off, keeping her pretty much completely protected from the weather, and it had a large hood that could cover all of her hair, which was nice considering her clothes didn't do much insulating.

As Tyr finished tying up her cloak, The General stalked out of the main house followed closely by the three guards that had been in the meeting room with him. The guards gave him a quick salute as they headed out the front gates to their own horses and the General joined Tyrani in the stables for a quick mount onto his steed. "Let's go," The General spoke, much quieter than he was just minutes ago in that meeting, and eyed Tyr flatly.

"Yes sir," Tyrani spoke, peering up at him from under the hood of her cloak. With that, he pulled the reigns to steer his horse out of the stables, through the gates, and into the bustling streets of Knavesmire. Tyrani followed closely behind the General, on foot, eyes always vigilante for any incoming threats.

"That's where it started," The General spoke, almost out of nowhere, as he glanced over his shoulder at Tyr's slender form slinking silently behind him. When her eyes met his, he nodded towards a tavern they were passing, the floor was littered with debris of all kinds. Splintered wood, trays, mugs, even whole plates of food where thrown everywhere. It looked like the shopkeep was in the midst of cleaning up after a tornado.

"What happened?" Tyr pried for more information, hoping the General was feeling generous today.

"A bunch of hooligans, that's what," his voice was filled with annoyance, "Thieving little runaways. We got report of an Elf woman and some Orc hybrid causing trouble with some patrons by way of gambling. Somehow they ended up destroying the whole tavern and fled with a small party of others. We need to bring them back for sentencing. Be on high alert, now. " He didn't look at her this time as he spoke, he just rode forward to meet with the scout that would be assisting him in the search. The two men spoke briefly before they started off again out of the city, where after a couple hundred feet they parted ways, the scout going one way and the General, flanked by Tyr, went the other.

They carried on quietly, the only sound being the soft pounding of horse hooves on the ground and Tyr's even quieter foot falls. Tyrani felt odd as she mulled over the task at hand. An Elf woman... Tyr thought how backwards it was that she, an Elf woman, was helping this human man hunt down someone she probably would have considered family if things were as they should be.

Tyrani was so lost in thought she didn't realize the General had stopped his horses trotting and almost ran right into the back of them. She came to an abrupt stop and looked off into the trees where her Master's eyes had fixated on a small clearing that led deeper into the woods. He looked down at her and commanded, "Go, cut through, I'll meet you on the other side. If we don't find them by nightfall and I haven't gotten back to you either, go straight back to the compound and inform your Madame. Be careful, Tyrani."

Tyr's head cocked to the side slightly as he spoke her name, it wasn't often those syllables escaped his lips. It felt weird and yet warm and familiar to hear her name spoken out loud. She didn't mention anything though and with a quick nod and a "Yes sir," she quietly headed into the trees.

Things were much darker under the cover of the woods and the air was starting to cool as Tyr heard the low rumble of thunder approaching. With one hand she pulled her cloak tighter to her body and with the other she slipped it into her bag and caressed the hilt of her dagger with her fingertips. She could feel her heart beating rapidly in her chest as she made her way further into the woods, eyes taking in every nook in search of the culprits. What am I doing, Tyr chided herself as her fingers wrapped tightly around the dagger's handle, how can I hunt my own kind? She huffed a sigh as she clambered over a fallen log and across a little stream. Her shoes stuck slightly in the muck as she clambered up the other side of the embankment, making her have to carefully pluck her feet from her shoes to finish getting to solid ground and grab them with her hand, the bottoms dripping with mud from where they had stuck.

Not wanting to slosh around in wet shoes made Tyr wipe what mud she could off them into a small patch of grass and tuck them into a side pouch of her satchel. She continued on bare feet as rain started trickling down onto her from clouds she hadn't noticed were now overhead. Through the rain Tyr caught a faint whiff of something that was familiar... smoke. Smoke meant fire and fire meant... well fire could mean a lot of things. Tyr picked up the pace a little, being careful not to step on anything that could easily give her location away. The smell of smoke was growing stronger and soon enough she came upon a small clearing where a little house was situated.

Tyrani pressed herself into the trunk of one of the trees lining the clearing and scanned the area for any signs of movement. Quickly, she pulled her dagger from it's spot in her satchel and readied herself. The General had mentioned a small group had escaped but never specified who or what she would be encountering apart from the Elf woman and Orc hybrid. She could be walking in on anything. Right as she was about to sneak towards the house she saw a flash of movement from across the clearing causing her to hold her ground. She watched as an Orc woman with a battle axe made her way to the front door and swiftly kick it in, surprising Tyr. Hadn't the General said one of the escaped was an Orc of some kind? Why would she be attacking her own party? Tyrin was obviously missing something so instead of storming the cabin she crept through the clearing quickly so she could peer through a small window off to the side. What she saw as she crouched there was not at all what she expected. She scanned the room as best she could without being seen, she spotted two Orcs, a human, and... the Elf woman. Tyr froze as she stared at the pale haired Elf, she reminded Tyr so much of her mother, it was almost painful. She got so caught up in the little whirlwind of emotion she was just hit with that she didn't realize she was losing her balance. With a loud thump she fell from the balls of her feet, which were slick with rain and mud, into the wall of the house and stifled a gasp. Her heart raced even faster than it had before as she readied her dagger, which probably wouldn't do much against this group, as she was alone, and they definitely had numbers and strength on their side. Tyrani gripped her blade tightly and held her breath as she waited to be discovered.

Warm rays of sunshine poured through Midori's window while she was getting ready for her first day back at Uni. Seeing as it was a fairly nice day out, Midori only donned a plain t-shirt and comfy sweater with jeans. She was excited to get back to work on her drawing skills seeing as her summer job had kept her pretty busy. She was going to miss her work friends but she knew she'd soon be too busy to worry about them. Besides, maybe there'd be new people to talk to in class. Maybe I should join a club this year, she thought absently as she slipped on her shoes and ran out the door. Quickly, she hopped on her bike and started towards school. Last year she had stayed at home with her parents so had to commute farther, but over the summer she moved closer so she could have some privacy and be closer to school.

Warm wind whipped through Midori's short locks as she made her way towards Uni. She relished the feeling, it made her feel free. Her smile brightened as Tokyo University came into her view and she swung her leg over the side of her bike as she approached the bike stand. Locking her bike up was a quick and easy task then she happily made her way into school, the hallways calming and familiar to her. It's good to be back, she thought as she listened to the sound of her footsteps echo off the walls. There was nothing more exciting than working on her craft and she was ready to get down to it. Nothing was going to stand in Midori's way of being a great artist.

Her stomach growled faintly so the snowy-haired girl made her way to the cafeteria to pick up a carton of her favorite strawberry milk and a quick snack. The room was still pretty empty seeing being that it was a bit early still, so Midori plopped down at an empty table and pulled out her sketchbook. Her violet eyes were alive with glee as she sipped on the sweet beverage and made little drawings on the blank paper. Absently, she drew stills of the apple she had snagged for a snack. taking time to shade some while others were just rough sketches. It had been a while since she picked up a pencil but it was like second nature to her now, and it only made her more excited to get the school year started.

Hey there! I'm Red!

I was thinking that we could do either:
-King/Queen x Servant
-Handler x Pet
-Dragon x Dragon Rider

I'd like to know your preference on them and I will let you know which one I like the most. I can't wait to RP with you! Also, do you want me to send a PM?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back