• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Midnight Dance with Death (OOC)

Other
Here
There we go!

Tried to give a bit of the bois a bit of fun with their introductions/make the cast reacting to them a bit more interesting. They're more than just one-dimensional baddies that you're gonna have to kill after all lol

gosh sorry ive been so inactive recently ;w; ive been drained of creative juices ig?? i haven't really been writing for anything D:
i'll catch up eventually lmao

Hi!!

MidwayLives MidwayLives so I'll be heading out for extended holiday on the 25th and seeing how slow the RP moves I'll probably get one more post in. So any suggestions for me to write Mileena into afk mode?

MidwayLives MidwayLives MidwayLives MidwayLives so I'll be heading out for extended holiday on the 25th and seeing how slow the RP moves I'll probably get one more post in. So any suggestions for me to write Mileena into afk mode?
It's not really spoiling since I've kinda tried to imply that Multi will be the first one the group goes after/Mileena could just be NPCed/knocked out by some of Multi's clones and we could assume that she was just taken out of the equation. You wouldn't have to worry about her dying and such/could just pop back in as her whenever you get back.

Also, I was talking with another player and I was thinking more about this: would you guys WANT to play a second character? So you might have more people to work off than just talking to my PCs like Nocturne. If it's something you all feel you can do/feel comfortable, let me know ok?

It's not really spoiling since I've kinda tried to imply that Multi will be the first one the group goes after/Mileena could just be NPCed/knocked out by some of Multi's clones and we could assume that she was just taken out of the equation. You wouldn't have to worry about her dying and such/could just pop back in as her whenever you get back.

Also, I was talking with another player and I was thinking more about this: would you guys WANT to play a second character? So you might have more people to work off than just talking to my PCs like Nocturne. If it's something you all feel you can do/feel comfortable, let me know ok?
I could actually do that.

K so I should have time for at least one post then.

im good with just the one character for myself, but having multiple for others folks sounds like a good idea!

So far it's just darkred darkred and Stricken Steel Stricken Steel that are cool with doubling! If anyone else ever changes their minds, lemme know! I'm gonna think on how to work this in/expect an update tonight or tomorrow since I'm off again. Love you guys

Gonna be off for awhile,

Dad is mad with me. I'll try to keep up with the story.

Finally done working on my room. Re-painted my ceiling. Expect a post soon!

Also don't worry about a thing Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Take your time. The RP will be here as long as I'm here to run it.

Hi!!

So I just wanted to get Mileena to do a bit more invetigation since recon/spying is a huge part of her skills but I should have time to post again before I leave next week. Most likely, I'll just short post to have her intro to others in general with the info she has learned and then put her off to the side in afk mode.

sorry i still haven't caught up yet ^^,

brain kinda like. WANTS to write? but also has not got the motivation to write and wants to do nothing but sleep in bed all day smh can't even bring myself to play/enjoy my switch 😭 😭 it is doing the "i'm bored even though we have things to do" thing and i want to murder it mlfjdsfds

brain kinda like. WANTS to write? but also has not got the motivation to write and wants to do nothing but sleep in bed all day smh can't even bring myself to play/enjoy my switch 😭 😭 it is doing the "i'm bored even though we have things to do" thing and i want to murder it mlfjdsfds
It's all good, Jump! I just appreciate the fact that you're just invested/still following the posts as they come out! It really means a lot to me! <3

i am.. hopefully getting back into the swing of writing for stuff??
so i am hoping that i will be able to get a post out tomorrow maybe? tis a bit late to write tonight, but i can try and get something up tomorrow if i can! <3

actually i might wait for the next cycle and then jump back in?? i think that would probably be easiest hehehe~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back