• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Midnight Dance with Death (OOC)

Other
Here
You play a lot of games, Todd XD
Alot.

I play:

War Thunder
GTA 3
Driver 3
Warface
Warframe
Destiny 2
TF2
Titanfall 1/2
Apex Legends
Fortnite
Cursed F.O.A.D.
Unfortunate Spacemen
Dead Rising 2
Fallout 3/New Vegas
CS:GO
And many more.

Alot.

I play:

War Thunder
GTA 3
Driver 3
Warface
Warframe
Destiny 2
TF2
Titanfall 1/2
Apex Legends
Fortnite
Cursed F.O.A.D.
Unfortunate Spacemen
Dead Rising 2
Fallout 3/New Vegas
CS:GO
And many more.
I have very few of those games though, meh :/ I do have a few.

Not really related to the current plot of the RP as it stands but if anybody's interested, some of the characters that appear in this RP also appear in this story of mine! Albeit as alternate universe versions of themselves lol

Hi!!

K so for Mileena most likely she'd like to follow Clyde and check on the children to see what they are about. Another place she'd like to go is to see where Nocturne was in all this and follow him. The other people she'd like to check out during the attack is Multi or Megadeth. I'd say Mileena ranks as a C+ Gift Power and she would do best vs. these two.

Thinking that since this is a memory and none of the baddies have psychic powers I feel safe to split off from the group and have everyone do her own recon.

1) Can we ask Nocturne questions and have them answered?
2) if we can't touch things or be heard does that mean we can walk through things?
3) About how long do we have to investigate till 'the event' happens?
1: Yup! He's just watching you guys milling about. You can speak out loud and he'll reply.

2: You can't touch or be seen by the people within the memories. But if you put in enough concentration, you could for example ping a baseball at Clyde's head or something. If ya wanted to be a dick. As for walking through things, yeah! You guys are pretty much ghosts here for the most part. Though you'll still 'feel' things to a certain point(it being 'hot' or Zeke using [Icy Heart] in this memory]

3: I don't really have a set time limit in my head/I find it's hard to properly answer that given how hard it is to judge when people will post/I don't wanna pull the rug out from under somebody if they're having a convo with another character. When the memory is starting to draw to a close, Nocturne will inform you guys as such IC.

Fuck why do I keep missing messages on here? very strange I don't get notified.

Fuck why do I keep missing messages on here? very strange I don't get notified.
Yeah, i have this thread favorited/it's one of MY threads and I still miss messages here and there. Annoying!

Anyhow, expect an update today! Having more morning shifts and less closing shifts is so nice....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back