• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Midnight Dance with Death (OOC)

Other
Here
Funnier President Funnier President Kira on the whole seems ok but I'm leery about Sheer Heart Attack. Physically you can still say it's durable but it can be affected by other means than just punching it(i.e status effects like fire/water/ice/gravity etc etc)and as long as you try to stay consistent with that then I'll let you have Kira. Don't mean to sound harsh but it'd kinda suck the tension right out of the room if SHA just bulldozed through everything I put in it's way.

nocchi nocchi Ringrose Ringrose FactionParadox FactionParadox your posts were good! dw about that! I especially liked that Remilia described Vinci(a grotesque monstrosity of stitched together organs/body parts)as a shrine maiden since that's probably the only frame of reference she might have for something like it.

Thank you, I can't wait for the next opportunity to post, because I think it'll probably be better than my intro post lol.
I'm excited to see how Remilia will interact with the others too. ^^

I guess Clan Ize is just gone considering the ignoring of any attempt to ping them. Meanwhile, Fuyou-Kay, Squad141, Sleek, and Todd Howard are missing in action.

I guess Clan Ize is just gone considering the ignoring of any attempt to ping them. Meanwhile, Fuyou-Kay, Squad141, Sleek, and Todd Howard are missing in action.
Yeah this is basically what I was trying to find out lol. I just don't want to start trying to interact with charries that are no longer there. Mileena was basically scouting others and intended to initiate an alliance with Alpha. So that's out.

I'll just continue without the players who haven't posted and if they ever pop up, they can jump in at their leisure. No point in punishing the rest of you who are patiently waiting.

all good man 💙
tis my birthday today so im currently occupied with my new switch sksksdk

i will try and get a post out within the next couple of days! i have an idea for it already hehe am just addicted to animal crossing its my life now 😭😭😭

As a heads up, I'm trying to balance clients and other threads; I expect to start writing in a few hours, or tomorrow, depending on what time allows.
Sorry for the delay in posting~

Internet is acting up, everyone.

Might go off in hours or tomorrow.

Take your time!! nocchi nocchi Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

I had to do a shitton of unexpected yard work today so I sincerely apologize for the delay once more. The post itself is halfway through but it's gonna be a biggie: Doc is gonna try to explain to you all what 'Gifts' are!(my own original creation! Think of them close to quirks only you're not just born with em and bam you're ready to go. Gifts need to be WORKED to be unlocked/activated. Some people might have a very powerful one....But just ever get put through the right circumstances to activate it. ) so get excited! I know I am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back