• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Midnight Dance with Death (OOC)

Other
Here
The new peeps won't be introduced until the current ones post.

But they WILL be introduced in my next GM post.

understooood hehe idk when ill post next bc my motivation is. very low atm but ill try and work on something soon 😭

Random Question that has totally no relation to my character-

Would Speed O’Sound Sonic (One Punch Man) be considered to OP for the Rp? I was eyeing em for a potential character-

I don't want the stuff to feel stagnant so I think I'm gonna update/introduce the new folks! Just to help keep things moving along!

its been too hot to function over here recently, but once this hot weather fecks off, ill work on getting a post out! ^^

plot twist: i had motivation so i actually posted something smdfklsdjfds
sorry if it's kinda crappy, hot weather saps my energy 😭

So I guess Squad141 and Sleek have dipped out on the story? no indication on either of them for a few days. They are the only two I see that haven't been active in a full rotation.

it would seem that way :((( idek if they've been active recently 💔

zyxOJxn.gif

Man this is getting tedious. Hello? where did everyone go? you're free to post. Fuyou-Kay Fuyou-Kay FactionParadox FactionParadox Funnier President Funnier President Clan Ize Clan Ize nocchi nocchi

I lead an extremely busy life, not to mention I've been brainstorming how to write a solid first post with the material I was given. I'll post when I find the time to, which shouldn't be long. I ask for your patience. Thank you.
Hey don't take it the wrong way or anything I was just wondering where everyone had went.

Posted, I'm sorry about the quality, I expect my next post will be better!

I attempted to describe it, but her tone is a bit hard to capture in words lol. Here's a video where you can hear how she talks.
(And if you're wondering about the Scarlet Meister thing: here, warning for a lot of bright moving objects.)

Last edited:
Hey! Ringrose Ringrose pointed out that I ought to post here as well! The RP proper isn’t in any danger of dying as long as I’m still motivated to run it. Work has just been killer on top of my other rl assorted business

(also I’m not getting notifications for my own OOC thread….annoying…)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back