• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Midnight Dance with Death (OOC)

Other
Here
i might be a lil busy with other stuff this weekend, so i'll prolly wait for a couple more posts before getting my own up!~
hopefully i'll have one by monday thought ^^

might take a lil while to get a post out ^^, adhd has been a pain recently 😭😭

will likely post tomorrow! ive been a bit more focused recently so fingers crossed skdksjm
would write tonight but im tired af honestly 😭😭

Good job to everyone who's posted!

I got a 10-4 shift later today but if I don't post then don't expect it for a couple of days(nothin but closing shifts!!!!!)

change of plan sadly 😭😭 im gonna be busy until friday? will post then 👉👈

That's ok, Jump!!!

I updated my fanfic and I'm gonna try to crank out/at least work more on my reply post when I get home from work! Love you guys!

okay still got no motivation but im gonna make myself sit down and get something out tomorrow. is weekend so i should be free to write ehehehe

Are you still accepting? I've got the perfect dude for this sort of setting.

aExhTkr.png

Character Name:
Travis Touchdown

Motivation/Fatal Trigger:
Something to do next.

World Origin:
No More Heroes (post-game, about a year)

Powers and skills:
Travis is a skilled assassin and sword fighter with a body in peak physical condition, he incorporates wrestling moves into his fighting style which he pulls off effortlessly every single time. He has the durability to survive a grenade unscathed as well as directed energy weapons and gunshots. He is quick enough to deflect bullets and skilled in swordplay that he can make precision cuts on his opponents.

Equipment:

Four Beam Katanas:​
  • Bloody Berry - The Katana he won in an auction.​
  • Tsubaki - Better than the Berry.​
  • Tsubaki Mk-II - A two-handed weapon, better than the previous two.​
  • Tsubaki Mk-III - Inferior in strength to the MK-II but is the faster completed model, and thus has better damage per second. It was remodeled from Travis's deceased master's weapon.​

Background:
When Travis started his journey he was a 27 year old otaku living in Santa Destroy, California, a border town near Mexico. When he was young his parents were murdered by someone. After winning a beam katana in an auction, he meets Sylvia Christel in the local bar Death Match, and she convinces him to join the United Assassin's Association by killing the eleventh ranked, Helter Skelter. Having no more money to buy video games, he accepts the job and easily kills the man.

Having been formally accepted into the UAA, Travis reluctantly accepts after the possible promise of sex with Christel, and so he sets out to be number one. Killing several other assassins, taking other hit jobs, and meeting a mysterious Irishman named Henry, he makes a name for himself, but he feels strangely unsatisfied and eventually finds out the UAA is just a morbid scam so Christel can make some easy money. He decides to see it through to the end, but after approaching the rank 1 assassin and having a conversation with him about Travis' past, the rank 1 Dark Star is struck down by a woman named Jeane who is Travis' sister.

She reveals that she murdered their parents because their father was a deadbeat who abused her, among other disturbing details. The two fight, and Travis strikes her down, Jeane begs for her life but then accepts her fate, no longer having the will to go on. Travis leaves to his hotel and is attacked while on the toilet by a wannabe assassin, who is killed by Henry.

Travis then fights Henry, who reveals he is his twin brother. The two part ways soon after and Travis leaves the spotlight for the next three years, being the best assassin in Santa Destroy.

Weaknesses:
Despite surviving things such as a grenade blast, beam katana slashes, energy waves, he is still just a normal guy and can die in conventional ways. Also, his beam katana has to be recharged eventually by shaking them up and down. He is also a pervert and can be lured by women.​

Last edited:
Sorry for the late response, Was at work.

Ill get my OC in and try to edit it to fit the CS Sheets.

I got it up, Finally. But I'll only be able to post 2-4 times in the next two months or so.

So right now, how do I write my introduction into the plot and how much liberty do I have in showing how I ended up there? it would be weird to pretend my character was there with the others whole time. Can I be in some separate cell or area, bumbling around without having the luxury of an explanation of why I'm there?

Ugh, I feel just absolutely terrible about this but I might need to put the RP on hiatus if just temporarily. The real life situation has gotten more dramatic and as such I've found it hard to get to and from focusing on this RP as much as it warrants. I regret this immensely and feel terrible as we just got two new members. But emotionally and mentally I'm at a wreck's end. I need some time to recover. I hope you all understand. The lights will always be on for me to brighten when the mood strikes me yet again.

Ugh, I feel just absolutely terrible about this but I might need to put the RP on hiatus if just temporarily. The real life situation has gotten more dramatic and as such I've found it hard to get to and from focusing on this RP as much as it warrants. I regret this immensely and feel terrible as we just got two new members. But emotionally and mentally I'm at a wreck's end. I need some time to recover. I hope you all understand. The lights will always be on for me to brighten when the mood strikes me yet again.
Get better man. Anyways, Here chad Colonel Autumn:

Screenshot 2021-07-05 6.43.54 PM.png

K hoping you get all sorted and things go your way soon! Take care out there!

Out of the hospital!

The RP should hopefully resume soon enough but right now I've got a week's worth of well....work I need to catch up on!

Thank you all so much for the support

Tracking~
Unable to repost Remilia's CS at the moment, as I'm posting this quickly on mobile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back