• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Midnight Dance with Death (OOC)

Other
Here
That last post was amazing nocchi nocchi but I think it's time to face the music: the RP has run it's course lol

I'm not sad about it mind you, I had fun with what little we managed to accomplish! It was still a blast to meet and make friends with all of you who joined me on this adventure! If y'all would still be interested in the setting I've established/the lore, please by all means feel free to DM me! I'd love to gush about what I had in mind!

Y'all are amazing people and that was never in doubt.

Thanks so much for caring about my little idea.

<3
Loved it from the start, love it to infinite.

Good luck on your ways in RPN, friend. If you do make a new one, hit me up!

That last post was amazing nocchi nocchi but I think it's time to face the music: the RP has run it's course lol

I'm not sad about it mind you, I had fun with what little we managed to accomplish! It was still a blast to meet and make friends with all of you who joined me on this adventure! If y'all would still be interested in the setting I've established/the lore, please by all means feel free to DM me! I'd love to gush about what I had in mind!

Y'all are amazing people and that was never in doubt.

Thanks so much for caring about my little idea.

<3
Same! Don't be shy, if you make another one or just want to rp again, pop in and say hi! I'm almost around mostly.

Thank you~
I wasn't here for long, but I enjoyed writing as Remilia for the first time ♡
Thanks for a nice experience~

I'm still very much interested in the 1x1 I DMed you about, Nocchi! I'll reply to it later tonight <3

I don't know if anyone here are fans of One Piece but I love that series/have been thinking about an RP in that setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back