• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Mess of Fandoms

sukiedog

Come At Me Bro!
Hello All! Like most of you I'm here to find some new partners!

-I range about two to four paragraphs per character i play. This tends to vary depending on the situation. I'm not a stiff on word count. Just no one liners please. -anywhere from 200-800 word count)

-I do work a full time graveyard shift so my reply times very and my schedule is a little wonky at best so please be patient with me. If i haven't responded in a week's time, please feel free to bump or poke me. I will be just as patient with you, seriously take all the time you need.

-I am ghost friendly. Need to disappear for awhile or a few months, go right ahead. Feeling like you want to pick it up again randomly, awesome. That being said I try and give people notice when I'm not feeling it anymore.

-I Love to double.

-Au's are enjoyed.

-I prefer MxF Pairings for my end. If you prefer MxM or FXF for your end? I got chu!

-Willing to do triangles or poly if that's your jam.

I prefer CannonxOc and OcxOc. Sorry but CannonXCannon is not my vibe.

The Fandom's:

My Hero Academia
Game of Thrones
Naruto
The Walking dead
Hunger games
The 100
Harry potter
Znation
Maze runner
Divergent
Shadowhunters
Fairy Tail
Fruits basket
Ouran high school host club
FireForce
Pokemon
Disney
Twilight
Disney's Descendants
House of night
HunterxHunter
Blue exorcist
Warrior cats
Haikyuu!!
Sweet Home
Attack on Titan
Tokyo Ghoul
Demon slayer
Bloodlad
Kpop

See anything that i didn't list and your wondering about, Pm me and ask. Worst I can do is say no right? Besides there's probably Fandoms I forgot to include. >.<

hello! if you're still open and looking, I wouldn't mind doing a Disney Descendants or KPOP rp! (just a warning that there's only a few groups I know well enough to be able to rp them so discussion would definitely be in order for kpop^^)

Would you still be interested in an MHA rp? I have a few ideas so if you’d like to pm me that’d be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back