• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Medieval Times Realistic Roleplay (based of history )

JustRani

Hey!
What's up? I'm Rani, currently 13 from Israel. Most of you people might think that because of my age I'm immature. But, I'm trying to be as mature as I can and show that I'm serious (ofc some jokes is always cool), my only border is grammar but I'm kinda good, and if I get something I would appreciate if you will correct me. I'm Online most of the time and although I have Online classes 9 am - 1 pm IST.
So now that I told you everything about me, Its time for the RP talk.

As you saw in the title, It's a Realistic Medieval Rp. People are used to Fantasy / Magic RP but I actually prefer the Realistic kind of medieval RP.
I don't have specific characters or settings, I prefer setting the RP up with the people I Roleplay with.
But, It's probably going to be in the 11th - 15th century, It really depends who I'm roleplaying with.

It's mostly gonna be adventures and going to new places and meeting people, and I really like sad scenes so people would die.....

Is anyone Interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back