• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Matter of Worth <Superhero>

Birdsie Birdsie The character concept that I came up with has some interesting possibilities. He can play as a mischievous villain (think Catwoman), or a reluctant hero similar to Han Solo. He could even begin as a villain and transition to a hero, or vice versa.

I'll send you a PM today so you can weigh in on him.

I'm interested if random strangers with an idea for a mutant vigilante questioning his morals and purpose is acceptable?

Very interested in this. I've got a character Idea I love, is there a CS sheet?

This still open? Ive got a family to drop on ya's Birdsie Birdsie
Scientist dad, cynical sweetheart daughter, and edgy Unstable son. Dad doesnt have powers but is a scientist, daughter is a hero in the making with portals, and son is currently a rouge antihero with The ability to make constructs out of and generate a weird Cloudy black energy.
mafia-art-modern-13.jpg
The Dad Nigel Zambezzi, Super scientist attempting to link to other dimensions, responsible for his childrens powers manifesting in the way they did.

530172163ac628683cf388ce5a6691cd.jpg
The Daughter Mira Zambezzi, after the catastrophic failure of Nigels portal generator Mira was Struck by a strange field of energy emanating from the unstable portal. She has since gained the power to create portals either linking two parts of the unuverse together, or generating a portal into the Nyxian realm.

103e3ce7361996fb81b1487bddd25d19.jpg
The Son Maxwell Zambezzi, after being struck by a Nyxian matter ejection from the collapsing portal in his fathers lab maxwells body mutated allowing him to generate/absorb/Store Nyxian energy and convert it into shadowy constructs the pendant he wears was heavily irradiated with the Nyxian matter and helps him channel and focus his power, without this the Nyxian energy begins to overwhelm the neural impulses of his brain causing his sanity to suffer and his power to grow more and more unstable.

Last edited:
That credit had me literally in tears of laughter.

Would more fantasy based characters be allowed? Or scifi only?
This still open? Ive got a family to drop on ya's Birdsie Birdsie
Scientist dad, cynical sweetheart daughter, and edgy Unstable son. Dad doesnt have powers but is a scientist, daughter is a hero in the making with portals, and son is currently a rouge antihero with The ability to make constructs out of and generate a weird Cloudy black energy.
View attachment 579022
The Dad Nigel Zambezzi, Super scientist attempting to link to other dimensions, responsible for his childrens powers manifesting in the way they did.

View attachment 579021
The Daughter Mira Zambezzi, after the catastrophic failure of Nigels portal generator Mira was Struck by a strange field of energy emanating from the unstable portal. She has since gained the power to create portals either linking two parts of the unuverse together, or generating a portal into the Nyxian realm.

View attachment 579020
The Son Maxwell Zambezzi, after being struck by a Nyxian matter ejection from the collapsing portal in his fathers lab maxwells body mutated allowing him to generate/absorb/Store Nyxian energy and convert it into shadowy constructs the pendant he wears was heavily irradiated with the Nyxian matter and helps him channel and focus his power, without this the Nyxian energy begins to overwhelm the neural impulses of his brain causing his sanity to suffer and his power to grow more and more unstable.
I am interested in joining if this is still accepting. :)
I have a lot of players right now, but if you don't introduce too many plot elements related to: "a secret, evil organization is after me," (we have three of those, and counting,) I'll welcome you with open arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back