• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Matter of Worth [In-Character]

Christopher Sanches-Martin
Time:

Chris couldn't do anything other than stare at what happened next. A random man smashed through the wall wearing what appeared to be the American flag?? That in Chris's mind was an even worse fashion disaster than the sentient lamp. Kit was in a complete agreement "who does that guy think he is? Wearing a flag has got to be some kind of sacrilege! That is literally the worst and most unoriginal costume ever invented! If I walked around wearing a that I'd probably get arrested and locked up in the looney bin!" she moaned.

And then as an afterthought she added "and besides that suit does nothing for his ass" Chris had suppress a snicker at his sister's blunt and slightly creepy comments. Looking at the guy, Chris was reminded of the unpleasant people in his high school, who tried to make his life a misery. There was something about his posture and his hair that made them both want to punch him hard in the face.

Flag Moron locked in on the grenade and then proceeded to throw it out of the hole in the wall. It exploded, causing far less damage than Flag Moron. He looked around before turning on the soldier girl and yelling at her:

"What the hell is wong with you? Throwing an explosive near people like that!"

Chris dropped his shield and stood up, Lucien rising up with him. His hellcat was full sized now, and the brigae meberes were well used to his presence by now. It was a sleek charcoal and black beast with glowing violet eyes, wings made of organic metal feathers and razor-sharp paws and fangs. He turned to flag moron and asked "dude what the hell is wrong with you? Crashing through walls like that! Youve done more damage than the grenade would have! Also what are you wearing?" .

Birdsie Birdsie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Kana.M. Kana.M. Eldarkon Eldarkon Epiphany Epiphany Shinrinyuko Shinrinyuko Damafaud Damafaud June Verles June Verles

Last edited:
Lucas sighed as the commotion came to an end. His arm slowly retracted back into it's normal appearance, his leg growing back to size after the metal there had been transferred up to form a shield. The color of his skin reverted to a light peach color, as he stood back up at full height, glancing towards all the commotion. "Hey, hey, hey, I don't really think we should be pointing now, guys." Lucas beckoned, hands up as he walked slowly towards the group. "I feel like we should be thanking Solstice, anyways. You shouldn't really downsize the effect of a grenade. I get we're all supers but- a grenade. We're lucky he threw it out in time." Lucas' aura of understanding faded almost instantly, eyes squinting as he scanned the crowd, setting his pupils against his target.

"Why... Why did you have to throw a grenade in the living room." He tried his best to hold back laughter just at the oddness of the situation, but held the slight glare towards Sasha.

Birdsie Birdsie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Kana.M. Kana.M. Eldarkon Eldarkon Epiphany Epiphany Shinrinyuko Shinrinyuko Damafaud Damafaud June Verles June Verles

Sasha Korneev
Time: 13:25

As the little girl saw the grenade fly through the air and about to detonate her expression wouldn't change, after all it wouldn't do anything except immobilize the rampaging lamp thing who was dressed in very... insufficient clothing to say the least. Unfortunately she couldn't foresee when all of the sudden another person who was dressed in a even more crazy outfit smashed through the wall.

Why was it so easy to break into the headquarter? Well now she knew why it was only the most secure building in the state. Still as the would be good Samaritan would start berating about her use of explosive after he just destroyed a reinforced wall, endangering everyone in the room because of rubble, she just stared at him blankly , she didn't have any need to answer any of his questions.

"Why... Why did you have to throw a grenade in the living room."

"That was a very expensive non-explosive gravity altering grenade that Brie herself taught me how to modify." she'd answer calmly as she peak over the spandex wearing person in front of her to look at the damage of the wall.

"Speaking of very expensive things." she say as she pulled out her phone, calling the Avatar who was first in her contact list, who she didn't know how he had a phone number but it was probably another secondary power.

"Hello, this is Sierra Kilo, someone just penetrated the wall and threw out one of those expensive grenades we reverse engineered out the window."

Birdsie Birdsie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Eldarkon Eldarkon Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Epiphany Epiphany Shinrinyuko Shinrinyuko _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Damafaud Damafaud Kana.M. Kana.M. Inheritance Inheritance

[NPCs]

Sasha's phone beeped once, before a voice said, "Hello, this is Avatar. If you're hearing this, I am currently out of reach. Call me back," followed by a beep.

Suddenly, the windows were closed by dark metal shutters sliding downwards. The lights went out, and were replaced by red, spinning sirens, blaring loudly in a repetitive, skull-piercing cacophony. The doors locked themselves down with another set of metal shutters, and a forcefield sprung around the room to prevent escape.

A feminine AI called out, "Warning. Security anomalies on the seventeenth floor confirmed. Seventeenth-floor containment protocols have begun. Containment will commence in ten seconds - please, enter override code or surrender."

The AI voice began to count down from ten, and before it reached four, it said, "Credentials accepted; Techno-Paladin." The shutters slid back up, forcefield disabled itself, and the lights came back on.

A moment later, a man came into the room, wearing golden power-armor with electric blue accents; slick and efficient like a sports car, brimming with small lights between the plates, his face covered by a golden visor, and holding a helmet in hand; modular and beautiful in its practical shape. On his right shoulder, there was a shield with tower-shaped accents and a pair of decorative wings. In his visor, one could see white shapes moving around; the reverse side of some kind of HUD.

He put on his helmet, covering the rest of his face and head as small plates slid and locked into place.

Hero-by-elcuervoborracho.png

"You know," he started, voice thrumming with distortion, "I've been told before I have a philandering sense of humor, and that it defines me too much. Avatar likes it, because I can cheer people up in the worst of times; Tracer Pulse is mostly amused at dark humor and doesn't think too much of my own; Causality? Causality thinks I crack wise too much and should put a stapler to my mouth. I agree with some of those opinions, but to be honest?"

He sat down on the side of a sofa, relaxing a little as he looked at the limp mannequin with a lamp-head and a bra.

In a calm voice, not even hinting at humor, he said, "I find this situation to be hilarious because not even ten minutes ago, I was in a conference call with Bleu-Blanc-Rouge and he told me to congratulate you all on the past week. Now? Now I walk in here, and the base itself considers you a threat to security and an affront to all things safe. If that isn't physical humor, I don't know what is."

Techno-Paladin reclined on the side of the sofa for a moment, bobbing his head in a thoughtful nod. Then, he comically reacted to the silence, and brightly said, "Ah, but where are my manners!? Techno-Paladin; and this here is your new teammate, Carbon Dragon." He waved a hand towards the man in black armor.

"Now, can anyone tell me who broke the wall? I'd like to talk to them about excessive force, because these walls are made with ferrocrete and a lattice of carbosteel rebar. How do I know? Well, I designed it. The problem isn't the disrespect to my work, though, it's the fact that the latter of the two materials I mentioned isn't supposed to break. Like, straight up, immune-to-force, you'd-need-a-point-blank-artillery-explosion-to-make-a-centimeter-sized-dent, not supposed to break. So, which one of you all is the God of Collateral Damage who just got fifty-thousand dollars worth of repairs and materials not naturally occurring on planet Earth knocked out of their paycheck?"

Damafaud Damafaud _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ June Verles June Verles Epiphany Epiphany Inheritance Inheritance fin fin Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser

Lucas King Jr.
aka Silver
location Nebula Brigade HQ, living room
The doors, exits, windows of the seventeenth floor all shut down spontaneously, lights out, which were replaced by a blood-red glow throughout the room. A female, AI, voice echoed throughout the room. They were on lock down, likely because of the massive breach in the wall Dr. Solstice had produced while trying to dispose of Sasha's Grenade. Instinctively, Lucas stretched out his left arm, and like a magnet, the metal surfboard in the middle of the living room hovered slightly before floating with speed towards his grasp, similar to the stories of Thor and his enchanted hammer. The rest of Lucas' body wasn't anything silver, sporting his loose jet black hair, now a plain black t-shirt, skinny joggers, and a pair of retro Jordans.
492378_silver-surfer-comic-wallpapers-by-majunua-on-deviantart_1920x1080_h.jpg

He hadn't witnessed a Nebula Brigade lockdown before though, and in spite of the casual outfit, his expression was anything but. He glanced about the eyes in the room as the clock ticked, stopping abruptly at four, having been disarmed by Tech-Paladin. Soon after, a man came in through the main door, sporting a bright gold armor, a golden shine, and blue electricity radiating form him. Tech-Paladin. He thought to himself. His eyes only followed the man as he strolled calmly past the group and sat on the sofa.

Lucas released the board, though it floated softly behind him as he took a step towards the hero, and stopped short as he spoke. He hadn't even noticed the man that'd followed Tech-Paladin inside until he was mentioned, another man in an exoskeleton of his own. Rather than what was supposed to be an introduction and celebration, Lucas felt like a child who couldn't rat out a sibling as Tech-Paladin questioned what'd caused the hole in the wall. He just stood there silent, allowing another one of the members to respond instead.

Birdsie Birdsie Damafaud Damafaud June Verles June Verles _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Epiphany Epiphany Inheritance Inheritance Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser

Sasha Korneev
Time: 13:25

When her phone call finally got answered she could visibly be seen frowning when it was a automated response. She'd couldn't help but roll her eyes back, now having to look through her phone for anyone else in charge to call.

Unfortunately for Sasha, when she went scrolling through her phone all lights went dark and a generic female AI voice suddenly starting doing a countdown. She would sigh, as nobody could see her, she didn't want to know how difficult it was to remove containment foam from hair.

Luckily she wouldn't have to find out as before the timer ran out a new person of the global champions introduced themselves. This time it was the "original" power-armour hero, Tech-Paladin, asking about the reason for why his pseudo-indestructible wall was so easily destroyed.

"We were dealing with a Rogue AI, which then I attempted to subdue with a non-lethal gravitational grenade. That's when this... person, " she would say while nodding towards Commander Liberty " blasted in through the wall and then threw the grenade out."

Birdsie Birdsie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Eldarkon Eldarkon Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Epiphany Epiphany Shinrinyuko Shinrinyuko _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Damafaud Damafaud Kana.M. Kana.M. Inheritance Inheritance

[NPCs]

Paladin nodded to Sasha's explanation, his expression unreadable beyond that. "Well, at least he had good intent and found a structural weak spot. It appears the construction company was slacking on the job. The wall should've held against most forms of super-strength." He stood up, let his gaze go across everyone in the room and smiled, his mouth the only thing still visible underneath his helmet.

"I'll go tell the director what happened. None of you are in trouble for now, except for whoever built the..." He paused to glance at the lamp-bot, squinting a little with a frown, "rogue AI. I doubt Commander Liberty will be in much trouble, beyond a mandatory class on the avoidance of excessive force and collateral damage. Does someone have anything to add?"

Damafaud Damafaud _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ June Verles June Verles Epiphany Epiphany Inheritance Inheritance fin fin Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser

S5EJVyP.png
Mercy

With the lamp, the wall and the grenade all slain, Mercy sheaths her sword and looks satisfied. The sealing of the living room removes her satisfied expression, though, and she peers about as if looking for something to pop out of the wall. She's plainly not dealt with many alarms in her life. At least the arrival of the Techno-Paladin gives her something to focus on and she listens raptly to his assessment of the situation, although not really following why he found the situation so comical.

Her eyes shift to the introduction of a new member of the team, Carbon Dragon, and she steps forward with one hand extended to shake. The other is occupied holding onto the book she'd been reading.

When Techno-Paladin asks for any additional remarks, Mercy turns to him and brandishes the book. "This is a delightful tale. You should read it." It appears to be a copy of Pride and Prejudice. Then she resumes her seat on the couch and opens the book back up to where she left off.

Carbon Dragon_l.png

Carbon Dragon

When Avatar told Carbon that he would be with the Nebula Brigade for the foreseeable future, Carbon was a little hesitant for two reasons. The first is his current status between him and Shadow, the second is that from what he understood the Nebula Brigade was a sort of training team that filters them into the main hero world. Carbon didn't need any of that, he was already trained and has field experience. Although once Avatar told him the main reason, namely for him to limit collateral damage now that he is an associate member the of Global Champions, he no longer voiced protest as it was a sound enough reason. So you can imagine the slight irk he had when he entered through a hole with Tech-Paladin, who is also aware of the situation with Shadow.

He didn't expect a grand introduction, and he didn't receive one nor did he want one. Although it was nice that one of the members, a girl in a hood with curly black hair and skin, approached him with a handshake to which he returned kindly. When Paladin asked his question, that's when Carbon decided to speak.

"I know this is my first day here but I would like to spar with some of the members here to gauge who I am working with and what I can expect from them in the future." He said with his deep, somewhat robotic/electronic voice modifier on. He knew it sounded blunt, but if he was going to stay here he wanted to find out how they operate so they can perform better as a group.

Interactions: Tech-Paladin ( Birdsie Birdsie ), Mercy ( Epiphany Epiphany ), Lucas ( fin fin ), Sasha ( June Verles June Verles ), Chris and Kit ( _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ ), Brie ( Damafaud Damafaud ), Commander Liberty ( Inheritance Inheritance )

Dr. Solstice
He stood up angrily as this...boy crashed through the walls of the place. Who the hell did he think he was? They all had power beyond the mortal skillset, and this little display showed nothing but arrogance and immaturity. He looked him up and down, and noticed the man's outfit. Ugh...an American hero...

"Who the hell are you? And who do you think you are to come barging in here like a lunatic?" He demanded, though he commanded an aura of calmness and collectiveness. He instinctually stepped towards his love protectively, ready for this hooligan to do something else stupid.

Commander Liberty
He ignored the many comments about himself individually. Of course they'd be surprised, so he'd answer them all at once... as soon as they shut up. He stepped into the center of the room, his muscular portrait shining in the light coming from the broken wall. Of course his frame was completely overwhelmed by the fact he just busted a hole in the wall. He did shoot a glare at the paladin as he spoke before speaking himself.

"Gentleman- and ladies," he gave no bow, but a wink towards them before continuing, "I know you all must be quite shocked, and I apologize for the destruction I've caused, but it was all in the name of freedom. I saw danger and came to help, I meant no ill will. And I suggest not throwing around explosives at people, no matter how dangerous."

He looked directly at Sasha.

"And perhaps you can control your machines and weaponry instead of throwing them around."

Birdsie Birdsie Epiphany Epiphany June Verles June Verles Damafaud Damafaud Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser fin fin

[NPCs]

Techno-Paladin looked at the book Mercy held and smiled, injecting lofty playfulness into his voice. "It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife," he said. Normalizing his voice, he added, "An interesting pick, Mercy."

"Good suggestion," he said, turning to Commander Liberty. "But I do think you shouldn't hold it against people if they don't take lectures on self-control from a man whose first response to danger is to break a wall to get as close to it as possible. Gallantry is fine, and all, but a modus operandi of this sort means there won't be a city to protect by the end of the day. And speaking of protection, I've got several, very ugly conversations ahead of me, so I'll leave you kids to play. Please, don't break any more walls."

Techno-Paladin turned to leave, but he paused when he remembered something. "Ah, right, the wall."

He spun on the spot and raised his left arm at the hole that Liberty made entering. A blue-white light projected from his wrist, covering the wall. Then, as if water pouring in, concrete appeared in place and solidified almost instantly.

"I suspect a lot of the building will need remodeling, but I can let Avatar handle that. You'd be surprised how good he is at creating and implanting carbosteel into things."

With that, Techno-Paladin absconded.

Last edited:
Sasha Korneev
Time: 13:27

Sasha would just stare blankly at Commander Liberty when he retorted to her about explosive materials yet again, even though she just explained that she didn't use a explosive object. I mean if he didn't show up nothing bad would've happened, why was he still here? The girl would shake her head, she didn't have to or want to deal with his aberrant activities.

They did now however have a new recruit to the team, and since no one else bothered to greet him she would walk over to him, really showcasing the height difference between the two as she now had to look up. With a calm expression on her face she would offer him a handshake;

"Happy to be made your acquaintance, I'm Sierra Kilo. I understand your want to evaluate our combat potential but it will take a while to equip and then meet in the training area. By the way would you have a phone number..."

Brie Amara

mechanic-girl-jpg.571928

Mekanik
Nebula HQ - Living Room
Interaction: Sasha, Carbon Dragon
"Wait, me?" Brie asked in disbelief. "It's not even an AI just a walking lamp programmed to avoid people! I'm not the one throwing grenade into the room. Or blasting through the wall!"

She felt wronged. All the lamp did was running around. Mercy stopped it easily with a blade through the chest. She didn't feel the need for that grenade no matter how harmless it was. Brie watched Techno-Paladin leaving with a gloomy face. She glared at Sasha.

"Thanks for the help," she grumbled.

See if you like your clothes secreting oil and your phone as a blender, was the words left unsaid.

Her mood was spoiled. And she had at least two more days before this compulsion to end. So, when the new recruit, Carbon Dragon or whatever asked for a spar, she was more than happy to comply. Him being a battle maniac was no issue. He was someone to blow off some steam! Not easily hurt! Brie ignored Sasha's attempt to have a handshake with the new guy. Or her taking his offer to spar.

"I'm Mekanik. Or Brie. If you'll wait 10 minutes I can set up something to simulate the power of everyone here."

Last edited:

Just to improve things the building finally chose that precise moment to demonstrate that yes, it did indeed have some form of security. It went into lockdown. Shutters came down from the ceiling and lights started flashing and then some announcement about surrendering or being contained. Chris did not like the sound of containment AT ALL. The forcefield that sprung up was not a magical one, but Chris doubted he could break through it, but maybe portalling could work if things went extremely sideways?

Then the countdown started. "oh you've got to be kidding me! A countdown! A freaking countdown! I can't deal with this!" was all that could be heard from Kit. She didn't not like countdowns AT ALL.

Thankfully someone overrode the count down. It was yet another one of the Global Champions- Techno-Paladin. Chris was getting used to these guys just appearing by now, so he was not of great interest. But the mech-suit behind him was. He was introduced as Carbon Dragon and looked vaguely familiar to Chris.

The whole lamp drama was explained, the wall fixed and people were given out to. The Flag-Moron introduced himself and something about his attitude just got under Chris's skin. Then Carbon spoke up asking to spar with them. Chris was delighted at the idea, he needed to blow off some steam.

He turned to his pile of paperwork, opened a portal to his work desk at the precinct and shoved the papers through. "I'm up for some sparring, can't guarantee I'll be any good against you and your suit" And it was true, Chris didn't like fighting mech suits as he felt his magic was not powerful enough. But that didn't mean he didn't have a few tricks up his sleeve

Birdsie Birdsie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Kana.M. Kana.M. Eldarkon Eldarkon Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Epiphany Epiphany Shinrinyuko Shinrinyuko Damafaud Damafaud June Verles June Verles

Last edited:
Lucas King Jr.
aka Silver
location Nebula Brigade HQ, living room
Lucas merely stood and watched as the various conversations unfolded. He didn't have much to say, and only hang on to see how the dis-certainty would be handled. Techno-Paladin sealed the wall, though that'd likely only be temporary. He took another glance at Carbon Dragon when he'd ask to spar so soon after just being introduced to the others. Lucas didn't have a problem with it though, but was subtly surprised at his haste. He smirked subtly at towards Carbon and his ICS, nodding slightly as well. "I'm game. Can't say it'd be an easy fight though. But I want to see what you've got, too, newbie." He emphasized the last word, teasing of sorts.
492378_silver-surfer-comic-wallpapers-by-majunua-on-deviantart_1920x1080_h.jpg

Birdsie Birdsie Damafaud Damafaud June Verles June Verles _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Epiphany Epiphany Inheritance Inheritance Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser

Carbon Dragon_l.png

Carbon Dragon

After Techno-Paladin left some of the others approached Carbon and formally greeted, which he returned kindly. He realized right away there was at least one thing separating himself and the others, his height. This was evident when a girl who introduced herself as Sierra Kilo stood in front of him. When she asked for a phone number he couldn't help but mentally chuckle. "I don't have a phone sorry. But even if I did I doubt I'd give it to you right away." He said with a somewhat polite tone, although it was hard to tell exactly what tone he had due to his voice modifier.

Carbon then turned to the others who accepted his request and nodded. "I appreciate all of you accepting my request. If you don't mind I'd like to get started right away." He said as he moved towards the training area. He had been given the layout of the base prior so he knew where to go. He let those who needed time to prepare the time needed to prepare. "I should mention that while this is simply to see how well we all can accommodate each other in the field, I won't be going easy on any of you."

Interactions: Mercy ( Epiphany Epiphany ), Lucas ( fin fin ), Sasha ( June Verles June Verles ), Chris/Kit ( _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ ), Brie ( Damafaud Damafaud ), Commander Liberty ( Inheritance Inheritance )

In total Sasha, Brie and Silver volunteered alongside Chris. The rest were either not bothered to fight or had something else to do. Carbon turned towards all the guys who had accepted his request and told them that he wouldn't be going easy on them. Internally Chris groaned, this wasn't gonna end well for him.

He whistled to Lucien who shrunk to his normal form and jumped onto his shoulder. Lucien eyed Carbon with intense interest, his violet eyes running over the armour in a critical way. Chris absentmindedly stroked the head of his Hellcat.

He turned to Carbon and spoke "I'm Parabellum by the way and this guy" he gestured at Lucien "is Lucien. I have no problem with you not going easy on me. You gotta figure us out somehow, and besides I have few things I want to try out in a battle"

Birdsie Birdsie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Kana.M. Kana.M. Eldarkon Eldarkon Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Epiphany Epiphany Shinrinyuko Shinrinyuko Damafaud Damafaud June Verles June Verles

S5EJVyP.png
Mercy

With the Techno-Paladin's departure, Mercy is left with her comrades of the past week as well as their newest member. This Carbon didn't look the most welcoming, but then this world wasn't especially welcoming either. Environment affects attitude. But then, the reverse can be true as well. And if her positive attitude can sway this world in a small or large way, she could bring happiness to those who had none.

After all, she bears the name Mercy for a reason.

"You are a warrior then," Mercy says to Carbon as he makes his proposal. "If you wish a duel to gauge our measure, you shall have it. Shall I conduct us to a sparring room so we can begin?"

Sienna O' Connell
Nebula HQ - Training room
lady monk (2).jpg
The gentle sound of feet on the floor, the exertions of a young woman, and the clang of metal on metal were the sole sounds to be heard echoing throughout the training hall as a young blond woman practised her stances with a stationary robot made of sturdy carbosteel that raised its large mechanical arms to different positions of varying heights, inviting the human in tight-fitting clothing to try out whatever form of kick or punch she so wished.

The arms of the machine rose high above the robot's 'head' and the girl effortlessly leapt with a loud "Ha!" and kicked the marker with a rather extravagant spin-kick, taking into account the force of the impact and returning to the floor one more with a breath, seemingly satisfied with her own performance, turning in response to the sound of the entrance door opening with a raised eyebrow as she wiped some of the sweat from her brow with her forearm.

In came two other heroes, who just so happened to be the first actual members of the "Nebula Brigade" that were really heroes, aside from the guards and desk-workers she'd meandered past on her way here. One of them was a young-looking dark-skinned woman, while the other appeared to be a large walking wall of machinery.

Electing to be herself over trying her hand at being formal, a decision she found quite easy, Sienna waved at the duo and padded her way over, bare-foot, shivering ever so slightly at the icy-cold metal under her feet.

"A-hiya there! Wonder t' meet yeh both. Th' name's Sienna, what're yer names if ya don't mind my askin'?" she beamed with a wonderfully large smile, stretching out her arms as though she were about to embrace the two, before thinking of doing otherwise considering she had just been interrupted mid-workout. "Come here to work up a sweat like I've? I must say, i's nothin' like the wooden trainin' dummies we 'ave at home now. Very.. Uh.. Strange if you were t' ask me."

Epiphany Epiphany Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser

Carbon Dragon_l.png

Carbon Dragon

Carbon walked towards the training room with those that followed. Some had already introduced themselves, with their hero names obviously. Eventually, they might get comfortable to say their real names, but he won't reveal his. As they neared the hall he could hear someone in there training already. As they entered he saw a girl with flowing blonde hair in the room. She approached them gleefully and greeted herself with an obvious Irish accent. "You can call me Carbon Dragon." He said with through the modifier. "We're actually going to spar since I want to see what we're all capable of, which should increase our teamwork."

As he said this he walked towards the other side of the training floor. "If you want to join then please do. I don't want to force anyone of you to go first, so debate among yourselves on who gets the first shot." He said this as he materialized his shield and positioned it towards the group.

Interactions (namely the people who responded to Carbon's request): Sienna ( Noble Scion Noble Scion ), Mercy ( Epiphany Epiphany ), Sanches-Martin ( _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ ), Lucas ( fin fin ), Sasha ( June Verles June Verles ), Brie ( Damafaud Damafaud )

Chris re-emerged out of a swirling amber portal in the training room. During the time it had taken Carbon Dragon and the others to get to the room he had managed to not only change into his full outfit but also freestyle his hair and grab a quick snack. He appeared at the left-hand side of the door face mask around his neck, his domino mask over his eyes and a chocolate bar in his left hand, which he shoved into a conveniently sized pocket on his suit. He arrived just in time to see a blond girl delivering a very impressive martial arts display. "she's good seriously good. I wonder who trained her?" Kit mused.

He was just about to give her a round of applause and ask that very question, but then Carbon Dragon entered. The girl noticed the new arrivals and introduced herself as Sienna- her accent instantly identifying her as Irish. "I'm Parabellum and the cat is Lucien" Chris answered by way of introduction.

When all the others had introduced themselves, Carbon asked them to decide how wanted to go first. Chris turned to his teammates. "Do any of you guys want to go first?"

Sasha Korneev
Time: 13:35

As the new recruit to the team, Carbon Dragon, opted to speed up the sparring process Sasha barely managed to hide her displeasure, probably another battle maniac. Sasha couldn't even go to her room and pick her uniform that was drying on a rack, she just opted to go out in her gym tracksuit, with an assault rifle strapped around her chest that she borrowed from the armory, since she couldn't go to her room to pick up her stuff. Using live ammo might be a bit much but wasn't graphite one of the most tough materials? It should be alright.

Entering the training area she would notice what she first assumed to be a cosplayer, I mean that scarf was a tad bit long for practical martial arts? Maybe it was like one of those pieces of weighted apparel you wear to make your training harder, only to become super OP when you take it off, like Gaara vs Rock Lee.

"Happy to be made your acquaintance, my hero name is Sierra Kilo." she would simply nod, happy that she opted not for the physical greeting with her being drenched in sweat.

When Parabellum asked who it should be first to spar she would look down at her grenade holster, she still had two of those gravity grenades from before. " I probably the most straight forward opponent here, so I don't mind going first."

Birdsie Birdsie Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Epiphany Epiphany Shinrinyuko Shinrinyuko _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Damafaud Damafaud Kana.M. Kana.M. Inheritance Inheritance Noble Scion Noble Scion

(I'm posting this, even though it is basically just a filler)
It took a few moments for anyone to reply. He guessed that they were all thinking over strategy or trying to make some form of plan to fight carbon, who in all fairness did not look like a pushover. In the it was Sasha who volunteered to go first, citing herself as the most straightforward opponent. Chris was fine with that and since nobody else was volunteering he decided that he would go second. "I'll go second then" he said

Then he and Kit started to form a basic plan for the fight. They would be watching Sasha's fight carefully to see what they could learn about Carbon dragon and how to beat him

Birdsie Birdsie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Kana.M. Kana.M. Eldarkon Eldarkon Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Epiphany Epiphany Shinrinyuko Shinrinyuko Damafaud Damafaud June Verles June Verles fin fin

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back