• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Magical OOC from Outer Space [CLOSED]

M
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Six teenagers become imbued with the power of Goddesses and now fight monsters.
I'll wait for a bit to see what everyone else comes up with for their characters,whether to make one that strongly fits the type,or heavily contrasts it.

Hello Hello! I'll start working on my character. May be able to get it done tonight, maybe not...it's late where I am. Either way it will be soon. I believe I know the type of character I wish to go for. ^_^

Where generally will this story take place?

It would be nice to place some locations when crearing my character.

Hey there, I posted my CS.

Since we already have a rich and put-upon kid from a reputable family, I decided not to go with that and came up with something a bit more off the wall instead. If it works, that's fine, but if you think it doesn't quite fit I can come up with something more appropriate.

Hey there, I posted my CS.

Since we already have a rich and put-upon kid from a reputable family, I decided not to go with that and came up with something a bit more off the wall instead. If it works, that's fine, but if you think it doesn't quite fit I can come up with something more appropriate.
Yeah, I'm super sorry, but it doesn't quite fit.

I mean, I absolutely love the concept and hate to reject it but in this particular case I'm afraid I have to.

Posted my revised character sheet, I hope it fits.

I guess I like the bit of worldbuilding I did to connect back with Demeter.

I just realized: Adrian is a sarcastic jackhole and he still has more friends than me. My own character has more friends than me (okay, technically that's not true, I have friends we just never talk outside of school).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back