• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Magical girl roleplay OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Mirai-chan

Junior Spectre Officier
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Talk here and discuss anything about the roleplay

Last edited:
Mirai-chan Mirai-chan
Creating CS atm but wanted to confirm.
Is this more anime themed or realistic/modern themed so I know how to go forward?

Edit: went with anime style for now can change if needed.

Last edited:
Yeah it’s a pain sometimes, I usually try to explain setting of the surrounding area or I start with a flashback that holds some information that is relevant to everyone who is about to start their own posts like major events, upcoming or just occurred. Or a task that needs to be accomplished.

Well this is my first time and it is hard to make one, i think i did terrible

If your worried about it you can post it here so we can all review it for edits or ask questions which may help you readjust it to your liking.

A World where The military scientists all around the world had Found a Way to create magical girls to use in combat, So there came an idea and They have chosen magical girls very carefully and chose only the ones loyal and/or brainwashed. The scientists and Military personnel all treat the magical girl like their nukes because their power is strong enough to destroy an entire city and harm many. But there is a great cost, every time they transform they use their own life force for energy, so the average magical girl doesn’t live past their 20s. but a mysterious group of rouge magical girls trying to free other magical girls from their Imprisonment as slaves. They get around their limited life span by absorbing the life force of regular people, they are not necessarily evil but more like villgillanties, and the reason is they only want to free their fellow sisters, they really don‘t care about civilian casualties and have been known to wipe out entire cities to fuel themselves.

It's been a Few days since that has happened.

You were your Dormitory room as they say it, but it was a bit more like a Jail CellAn Alarm blared off in The magical Girl dorms as a the doors opened, and a Soldier came out."We need you to report to the main area now!"The soldier in front of you said. You and Your soldier had Runacross the Halls with other Solider running all About, Since today was a Sorta Special day as They brought you and the other magical girls and boys in the main area, Which is near the Hangar. A Man, Well is is notiblely the General."Good, Mornign to all you magical heroes!"He shouted out.

That’s actually a good set up.
From there everyone else can begin their starting posts.
My only question I would have is when you say a “few days since”
Do you mean since our OCs became magical girls or since the rouge group began?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back