• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Lullaby for Suffering [Craving Search]

Sydonell

A Friendly Demon
Hello hello! I'm Sydney, and it's lovely to meet you!

I'm a 28-year-old house spouse with a deep-seated love of Harry Potter, which is most of what I'm looking for, to be honest. But! I do plan on updating this thread according to my needs at any given time. Let me get you a bit about what I look for in a partner before we go much further, okay? Feel free to skip around, but if you're going to contact me for role play, I would ask that you read everything, please!
1. I'm nearly 30, and looking for romance in my role plays. I'd greatly prefer if you were 18+, honestly 21+ would be even better. If you're younger and really wanna play with me for some reason, you can still talk to me, just like... please be upfront? We might be able to work something out, I just have to be a bit more responsible than I would with someone of my own age.

2. I'm a bi-romantic, polyamourous, asexual. Yyyyeah. Anything happening under the LGBT+ flag is fine by me for your pairing. Most of the people I like to play against are male, however. I've got OC's of all genders, though, so we can probably work something out if, say, you're ONLY into m//.

3. I've just joined this site, but so far I really like the message system! If you'd like to play somewhere else, though, my discord is available on my profile, and I can respond ooc on my phone there.

4. If you're willing to satisfy a craving for me, I'll pretty much do anything you'd like for your side of the deal. I'll play multiple canons to fawn over your most sue-y character if you'd like.

5. I don't have any triggers that can be activated by writing, but if you do, please tell me before hand so I can avoid them.

6. I only play canonxOC for Harry Potter and I'm either looking to play, or play against Severus Snape. Pretty much everything else is negotiable.

7. Feel free to get ridiculous with me. I like some truly terrible role play plots and character tropes, so pretty much anything you want to do won't surprise me.
Now, onto the plots I'm interested in playing!

Harry Potter

Who I want to play against: Snape
Who I will play in return: Literally anyone
✦ I like the idea of Hogwarts integrating magical creatures, canonical or otherwise, into the student body as a part of a magical outreach and containment program. I have a lot of thoughts about this, but I'm gunna be honest with you, I watched Monster Musume with my wife and I mostly just really wanna play a spider person now. Given that I also have an obsession with Sneep, it didn't take long at all for the two to mash up in my head, and now it gives me many seratonins to think about this weird half spider falling in love with an outcast human.

✦ Any arranged marriage plot is fun. Same for soul mate plots.

✦ What if demons? What if summonable demons? What if angry Severus summoning a demon out of a book from the restricted section to wreak havoc on bullies only to have it just kinda follow him around until he comes up with suitable payment for their services, only to have to price keep going up because the demon fell in love and wants to stay with him as long as possible?

✦ Okay, I'm trash, I know, but isekai plots are great in this series. I wanna go to Hogwarts too, damnit! I know, I know, I'm trash for literal self inserting, but it's fun, okay?

✦Pretty much anything else too? So long as Snape's in there, I'm happy to spend copious quantities of my time thinking about it.

Monster Musume

Who I want to play against: OC(s)
Who I want to play: OC(s)
✦ I want to write a far less horny Monster Musume. The idea of monster people integrating with society through a homestay program is great and I love it, but the anime is just made to be ecchi for monster fuckers, and while there is a bit of exploration into the ramifications of grossly different species integrating into human society, it's... it's mostly just horny garbage. I want less horny garbage, more exploration into the daily lives of centaurs and their human friends.
The Ancient Magus Bride

Who I want to play: OC(s)
✦ I just really like this world and would like to explore it further through RP. Probably a similar set up to the anime itself, since that's how I like to start my outset into any new fandom. Not necessarily with a sleigh beggy, but that'd be fine too. If okay I'd like to play the apprentice, but we could also double.

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

Who I want to play: OC(s)​

✦ I am wild for this premise too. I love fantastical slice-of-lifes, can you tell?

Sent you a pm! If any one else is wondering, the answer is "Most likely!" Just please let me know ahead of time, please, and we can probably work something out. ouo

I don't do anything nsfw and I listen to triggers and limits, so I don't really see an issue with it. I started role playing before anyone thought to put their age in their search threads, and I was like 11, so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back