• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Lover's Jealousy~ (M/M or M/F {me as Female})

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
Rules/RP Style~
-I'm an advanced Multi-paragraph RPer. I can write around 400+ word's (4+ paragraphs), so please able to able to write 400 word's or more (at least match my length) each post, nothing below that. Though I totally understand bad days.
-Decent grammar and punctuation are helpful. Third-person with he/him pronouns is a must.
-For character form, I'd prefer doing a character sheet but the detail doesn't have to be crazy. The physical description can be a picture [Anime, Realistic, etc.] but everything else needs to be written out.

{If you have any question's feel free to ask them here or through PMs. Your character needs to be Dom if M/M, and the Male if M/F.}

Plot-
Our characters grew up together, royalty (Me) and personal bodyguard (You). Though the bodyguard position was not given until both our characters were in their early teens. They did everything together in fact. They were absolutely the best of friends. As the two grew soon enough rumors spread far and wide about their impending engagement, as it had to happen being that they were so close their ranks matter not. Behind the scenes the two were very much in love but, rank was an issue. The King refused the marriage between them, unless that is, the bodyguard proved himself. How? The King declared he would go to war and either win and come back to marry his heir, or fail and never return. Though the prince/princess insisted that the guard ignore the challenge- as it was more likely he would fail against the powerful enemy, the guard decided to take this challenge and win. Several months later, a message was sent back and the former bodyguard declared dead.

Now many years later, low and behold the guard of the prince/princess- who is now the Ruler of the Kingdom, has returned to find their former lover married. But that doesn't deter them. No, they came back to take back what was theirs and no one will stop them. [For this plot, I am looking for someone who is more... possessive/aggressive but still kind. So what I mean is someone prone to jealousy but isn't abusive about it.]

Name: Prince/King Arthur Quentin Silas of Gailux
Nickname/s: Art, Artie, etc. (Your guy can give him another nickname, if you want.)
Place of Birth: The kingdom of Gailux, home of the Artisans
Species/Racial Origin: Human

Appearance/Description: The young man stands around 5'10, his frame lean with faintly tanned and toned muscles; which are from being outdoors in the garden as often as possible. The king has faint scars marring his body, but the worst two are upon his upper back and face. The back scar is a jagged word carved into it, though the scar is now faint enough that no one knows what the word said. The scar on his face is also faint but it crosses from one side of his face to the other; from his left eye down to his chin. Arthur has mesmerizing heterochromia eyes; one light caramel brown the other pale blue, usually holding warmth and mirth. However, if pressed in the wrong way can turn as cold as a blizzard and deadly. Framing scarred face is his long raven black hair- which is usually tied back in some complex braid. There are also some strands of white hair throughout the silky locks, which as a child and even young man he has been teased for.

Personality/Attitude: Arthur seems to have an everlasting smile tilting his lips upward, a frown is never visible by most people; nobility and the lower ranks. He’s playful and teasing, soft but a good listener. His imagination is limitless, with music being his true love in life. Music is one of a few reasons that his lot in life does not despair him as often as some royals who also feel trapped by their born position. Of course, Art can be quite fierce when he thinks someone is not living up to their potential and or being foolishly stubborn. Also, when he sets his mind on something, it takes a lot for him to veer from his goal or reason.

Family/Friends/Pets/Etc:Arthur's family consists of his father, mother, and three younger siblings.
Former King Zoren- Dark brown hair with speckles of gray and white, pale blue eyes.
Former Queen Annalis- Black hair starting to gray, light brown eyes.
Princess Lorelei (25)- Black hair with dark brown eyes.
Prince Kai (23)- Lighter brown hair with blue eyes.
Princess Petra (20)- White hair with darker chestnut brown eyes.
Queen Kitra (25)- Platinum blonde hair and sky blue eyes.
Skills/Talents: He is skilled in persuasion, dual swords, and poisons.
Hobbies/Interests: He adores music and can play the piano quite well.
Philosophy of Life: “Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.”
Education/Special Training: The skill he would consider 'special' would be the torture techniques that he knows.
Other: His first love was killed in the war, since then he has married Kitra- whom his relationship is... rocky to say the least, and has helped his land prosper.

Starter- (I figured we'd start when they are around 16-18 so we can see how their relationship waws before your guy 'died'. I was thinking that y/c left and died in their early 20s and timeskip to when he returns in their mid-late 20s.)

As the soft keys of a piano cascaded throughout of the music room, the guards posted outside the large pinewood double doors felt their bodies instantly relax. The chill that caused many to bundle under layers upon layers of clothing seemed to fade as warmth coursed through them, the music reaching their ears as well.

Sitting at a Grand piano in the middle of the room was a young man. Dressed in regal clothing, a simple crown adorning his head, and gloves fingers dancing across the clean white and blacks keys. A serene smile upon his lips, the dark-haired male finished his piece and let go of a content sigh, hands falling loosely onto his lap. For a millisecond the young man dared to start to slouch and found his shoulders none-too-gently rapped by a stick.
Wincing, he quickly straightened and sent the stern woman standing just behind him an apologetic smile.

“I apologize, Teacher,” the young man- known as Prince Arthur Quentin Silas Heir to the throne of Gailux, gave a charming smile as he spoke.
The pursed lips on the older woman relaxed some, though she did give him a pointed look. “Your highness, your charming smile does not make up for atrocious posture,” she said sternly. ‘Teacher’ was an older Lady within the court, one who the prince knew since childhood and who taught him to use his charms, to say she was beginning to regret such action was not far from the truth.

Arthur let go of a deep sigh of exasperation before that mischievously charming grin was again gracing his lips. “Are lessons done for today? Please?” voice laced with plea and eyes no better.

Lips twitching at such a face, she seemed to resign herself before making a shooing motion. “Go before I change my mind-” she was cut off as the prince darted from the room, the only evidence of his previous presence was the single rose laying on the piano bench, no doubt left as a ‘thank you’ to the older woman.
---
Barely keeping from screaming ‘freedom’, the dual eyed prince hurried out of the palace and towards the stables. There he would be meeting his best friend and… lover? Steps slowing, Arthur unconsciously frowned just slightly. What were they? The teen had been raised alongside this friend of his, the two knew each other better than anyone else. Joined at the hip, many said. Nowadays though, Arthur kept hearing those around him faintly whispering about them be more than just best friends.

Realizing the frown was growing, the prince quickly wiped it away and focused on the fun they were going to have. That helped his smile return to his face and be genuine. Humming, he strode quickly and only pausing when he passed a guard or anyone of importance whom he had to look at as a regal prince and heir.

“I’m here! Sorry for my lateness. Teacher compiled more work than I thought she would, for that prank I pulled,” Arthur automatically apologized as he entered the dusty, heading straight for the stall where his black and white stopped mare stood. Words formal but slowly unwinding as he spoke, the prince had a habit of speaking rather formally after being around his Teacher or at galas.
Cooing to his beautiful mare, he didn't hesitate to kiss that soft nose of hers. "Nyra, my sweet. Are you ready for a ride through the forest?" he asked, voice light.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back