• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A lovely bunch of long term fandoms! Doubles welcome!

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! So I’m a super friendly writer and I’ve been writing for near ten years. I’m also an adult so please bare that in mind when you dm me. I will not work with anyone below the age of sixteen ideally eighteen. So please bare this in mind! At the moment I’m currently not working due to the pandemic so I’d love to do some roleplays based off fabulous fandoms! I am literate to advanced so I expect potential partners to be too!:).

I do only do clean long term and romantic roleplays! I love drama angst and passion, I enjoy it if partners can play male canons due to the fact that I prefer to be female ocs in oc x canon ships. I am open to doubles but ideally I’d prefer to focus on my oc where possible. But doubles are an option! Third person and past tense is a must, so is detail and love triangles are preferable where possible. Below are a list of my fandoms, where possible I’d adore book verses but I’m happy to go with movie verses too!

Maze Runner, Hunger Games, Divergent, Harry Potter (possibly but please note I get a lot of offers for this fandom!), Teen Wolf, The Originals and Percy Jackson.

I adore the more dystopian fandoms right now so I’d love to do something based off Maze Runner. It’s a fandom I’ve recently gotten into and I adored the books and the movies!

I’m sure there are more that I can’t think of right now. If something isn’t on here for the time being please assume I’m not in the fandom! Please send me a 🌸 for proof of reading, your dm should include your age, the characters you can play, the fandom, wether you want doubles or not and wether you’re a book, movie fan or both! I hope to see some of you fabulous writers in my dms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back