• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ΰΌŠ*·˚ 𝖆 π–‘π–”π–›π–Š 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–ˆπ–†π–“ π–‘π–”π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–— π–‡π–Š

messieater

Roleplay Type(s)
Hello !! i am still very very new to this site so i am still learning so please do bare with me on this~
i have a little plot in mind and it can be altered and fixed up since i only have a base idea for it, though i would like for the general idea to be there.

* ˚ ✦ requirments:
: Μ—Μ€βž› please be 18 and above, this may contain some gore and other things and i feel uncomfortable role-playing with anyone under that age
: Μ—Μ€βž› willing to talk often OOC, replies can be slow for the role-play but i would really enjoy some good communication between us !!
: Μ—Μ€βž› the genders for the queen / king and the knight can be altered to your pleasing though i would like to state i will be playing a female / non-binary role. i have been playing male too often

* ˚ ✦ plot:
a lonesome queen who has been deteriorating over many years, who upon birth was cursed to never touch another living soul. this curse has been gaining traction from nearing empires who plan to overthrow her, as the word has spread of her weakening. many of her once trusted and loyal knights slowly stepped away, wanting to keep their families safe and food on the table, they knew serving her was only going to bring them pain and further suffering as time grew.
though, despite the kingdom slowly dying, along with the young queen herself, one loyal knight stood by her side. it was known through out the kingdom that the loyal knight had been in love with the queen, he stood by her side through every lose that the kingdom went through. the queen had been a knew about this information, though despite wanting reciprocate his feelings, she could never touch him. the man she had been in love with for many years, she could not lay a finger on him or he would suffer the fate of those who she lay a hand upon. something she would never wish for him to experience.

* ˚ ✦ about me:
im sami and use they / them pronouns !! i am 20 years of age and have been role-playing for around 7 years, though only on Quotev. i value communication between us and headcanons and plotting is my favorite part of a role-play. i dont have a preference for animated or realistic face claims so the option is up to you cause im fine with either !! i also really enjoy aesthetics but i dont know how this site works at all so i apologize for my lack !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back