• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Love Stronger Than War (closed A Finnish Boot)

Leinad smiled as his beloved pulled Bella up beside Trove, giggling and chatting with him like those young women from the castle when he was but a boy in school. He wondered if she was just always this chatty, or if the pregnancy was elevating her giggles and her chatty demeanor. He wasn't complaining, he really quite enjoyed her talking, her voice was like honey, and hearing her talk about the baby soothed him. He listened to her rattle of names, waiting until she was finished before giving his input.

"I think that Lilliana is a wonderful name for a girl, but if our first born is a girl then as the mother it is your job to name her. As far as boy names go, I was thinking that I liked Jayce, and a couple of my own names, like Jaydon or Xavier. When we have a second child, we could have them be Jade and Jace, a nice sort of rhyming name thing my love." He paused, wondering if he should even ask his next question, but deciding to ask it anyways. "The Dume line have always had big families. My mother was killed at a young age, so she was the first to not have more than just me." He paused, thinking of his mother, wondering how different things would be if she were alive. Would he have ever ran away with Sin? Maybe, maybe not. There wouldn't be a war going on, maybe they could have even married and untied the kingdoms under one flag. But now was not the time to entertain such thoughts. "I would like to keep that tradition alive, if that's alright with you. I would like for us to have a large familiy as well. It will be a lot of work without servants, but I believe we can do it." He said, wanting so badly to reach out and rub her belly, but they were too spaced out.

"And yes, I do believe it's high time we stopped to rest." He told her. "I know a place just up ahead, a small, wooded area, with a small stream flowing through it, perfect for the horses and for us. We could have a fire, so long as it was small, and the horses could have free access to the stream until we had to leave, neither of them have probably traveled this far in a day for a long time." He said. He patted Trove's neck and lead him off the road.

They soon were sitting around a small fire, Leinad had prepared some of the meat, along with some vegetables to go with it. He knew that the vegetables would run out soon, and they couldn't be kept long anyhow, many of they would begin to decay without being kept cold. Once they had eaten, Leinad pulled his beloved Son into his arms, her head resting upon his chest as he held her belly, running his hands slowly up and down her belly, it's warm skin was supple beneath his hands as he continued to caress her round stomach. He kissed her cheek, then her forehead, the her nose, finish with a kiss to her lips, his hands never leaving her belly. He loved her, and he was glad that she was with child. Their child. He thought about the future, as he so often seemed to do now, and felt Sins hands still resting on his, which he liked. He hoped their love would never fade, and that they would get to have many evening like this, lying beneath the stars in each other's arms.

Sin truly hadn't thought too far past simply having one child. The whole experience for her was very new but thus far she enjoyed being pregnant and to have her fiance dote on her and the unborn child so much. Leinad would never let harm come to them, this she knew for sure. If there was anything in this world she was certain of it was that. Sin's mind wandered for a moment and while the idea of having a large family appealed to her she found she was selfishly against it. If there were more children Leinad would have to split his love between them all as well as her. She shook the thought from her mind, suddenly feeling guilty for feeling such a way.

As Leinad led Trove from the rode, Sin maneuvered Bella to follow. It was so beautiful here and the crisp smell of the night's air was putting Sin in a wonderful mood. Her good spirits only got better when she ate what her love had cooked for her. He was so talented and she swore was nothing that man couldn't do. He impressed her constantly.

As they laid down Sin felt Leinad's hands on her belly, she was surprised he had managed to keep his hands off of her until now. She gave a light giggle as she attempted to adjust herself to lay comfortably with Leinad. IT was a struggle with her large belly but she eventually managed to get into a position of comfort, his touch only soothing her further. Due to her lack of sleep the previous night it didn't take long for Sin to completely drift off into slumber. Her stresses had mostly diminished and she felt as though she could rest easily, especially in the arms of her one true love. She absently cooed at him and nuzzled her face deeper into his body seeking out the warmth of his flesh to keep the bite of the chill from disrupting her sleep.

Leinad smiled, kissing his beloved and leading her towards to little sleeping shelter he had built for them. It wasn't much, a simple lean-too, using the root system of a nearby uprooted tree. As long as it didn't rain they would be warm, and protected. He kissed her and tried to ensure it was as soft as he could make it, laying the two blankets down for her to rest upon. He helped her down, and slid next to her.

Once she was comfortable, he slipped his arms around her bulging belly, holding it protectively, his arms helping to keep her bare midriff warm. He kissed her cheek and tried to snuggle up next to her, letting her belly rest on him, holding her hands and kissing her lips, making sleep hard for them both, using this as print cuddling time. He didn't want to ever let her go, he wanted to just hold like this, forever, never having to let go. He felt her belly's bulge, admiring how it felt under his arms.

Eventually, the chirping crickets and the gentle breeze did take them to the land of dreams, still holding each other, Leinad's lips still pressed to her belly the next morning, a full nights ling kiss upon her precious, pregnant belly, which must have grown in the night. This time Leinad was the one who slept late, having been extra tired from the previous day of everything. He hadn't had to work this much in a long time, and cuddled up next to his pregnant fiance he remained peacefully asleep, a kiss still resting upon her belly as she woke.

Her nimble fingers began to lightly stroke his hair as she began to lightly hum. She had slept peacefully enough and she was in a bit of disbelief that he still had his lips pressed to her belly. She placed her free hand on her belly and made small circles as she continued to stroke his hair and hum softly. Then something she did not expect. A strange feeling, something Sin found to be very uncomfortable. The baby had moved. She was in a bit of shock as she glanced down at her girth, another small movement pushing just under the skin. Was that a hand?
'Impossible...' She whispered as her hand nervously moved to the place she had seen the bulge in her belly.
She wanted suddenly to wake Leinad but another powerful movement inside her belly had been enough to move his head, causing it to slide off of her.

Leinad's head slipped from her belly, giving him a face full of dirt and leaves. He sat up quickly.

"Babe! That's not nice!" He said, thinking she did it to him. When he saw her eyes starting at her tummy in awe, he watched as a small bulge appeared on her bulge, and a few seconds later it did again.

"Sin....your belly! It's moving.....is....is that out baby?" He asked, placing his hand over her tummy where the little bump had been. He kissed her cheek and felt her warm body next to his as the both stared at her bulging stomach, moving about of it's own semi-free will.

He took her belly in his hands, the little bulge appearing again, and he leaned down and kissed it right on the little bump.

"Daddy loves you. But don't hurt mommy." He told her tummy. He patted it and watched it jiggle to a halt.

"Is this the first time it's done that?" He asked, wondering if he had been missing this happening.

Sin blushed slightly. "The first time with that sort of vigor for sure. I've thought I felt movements before...but they've been small. I didn't know the baby was big enough to be kicking like that." She placed her hands on her belly feeling around for the little movements for she could feel them from the inside. It was a strange sort of sensation that Sin wasn't sure she enjoyed but it was tolerable, at least for now. Another small movement under her left hand sent a happy squeal from her mouth. "How peculiar isn't it my love? There's a little person in there and it's saying hello. This is so exciting! Aren't you so excited love?"

Sin knew Leinad was just as happy as her if not more. He seemed to be be very excited about the idea of being a father and his behavior about it was comforting and endearing. She was eager to see how he'd be with the baby and Sin quickly found herself drifting into a day dream. There was Leinad bouncing a baby on each knee laughing heartily while the children cooed and laughed at him. The girl had long flowing black hair much like Sin's but the girl seemed sickly somehow. The boy was a spitting image of Leinad but she swore she say his eyes glowing red. Odd. She thought little of the oddities of her daydream and focused on the major part of it, twins. Glee overtook her suddenly as she let out a sort of squeal and grabbed Leinad's hands.

"My love there must be two of them Twins! It would explain why I'm so big." She looked down at her belly and as if on que, it growled in hunger. Sin found herself chuckling in her embarrassment. "What's for breakfast my dearest love?"

************​

Meanwhile in MORNINGKILL TERRITORY at the Morningkill castle

Lady Morningkill was on a rampage with her daughter now missing. She immediately blamed their enemies for her daughters disappearance. She had loked down the entire castle, no one was allowed to leave until everyone of them was questioned. Sin had grown up with a silver spoon in her mouth, the girl having to do little on her own so it was unlikely she made it out of the castle without some sort of help. The Lady of the house had been through at least fifty or so or their servants, a few raising questions so she had asked them to stay and by ask she had actually thrown them in the dungeon. Awaiting their next step and possibly their demise.

The next of them came in and before the Lady even went to ask a question she had the hand maiden sent to the dungeon. Surely Sin's own hand maid had to know something. The woman had been with Sin since she was an infant and the LAdy of the house knew they had become close over the years. But before the guards could remove Sipsy from the room Lady Morningkill protested and motioned for the guards to bring Sipsy back to kneel before her.

"Tell me hand maid...where is my daughter?"

Sipsy merely shook her head left to right and shrugged her shoulders. "I wish I knew mam', I do worry about her so."

Lady Morningkill raised a curious brow and motioned for a guard standing near her to approach. She pulled his head towards her so that she could whisper into his ear. The man seemed appalled by the Ladies order but never the less he grabbed Sipsy and briskly moved her from the room.

At her exclamation of possible twins, Leinad gazed upon her beautiful belly with wonder and awe. Could it be twins? Her stomach was large after all, perhaps there was some truth to her statement. He placed a gentle kiss upon her active belly, running his hand up and back down it's round curve, familiarizing himself with it's gentle slope She made for one beautiful pregnant woman. He loved the way her belly curved out sharply from her waist, and then gently curved back in to just below her breasts, she was beautiful.

"If it is twins, then that's going to be double the work for us! And double the reason to get where we are going before they are born!" He said, playing with her exposed belly button. He caressed her perfect, round belly, feeling it growing still once more, like it had been earlier. He kissed her lips before helping her up to a sitting position

"Well, we have some dried pork, which we could add to these biscuts, and some fruits from the market stalls. I have some honey for our biscuits as well my darling." He said. He knew none of those were really her favorite, but they couldn't exactly carry a full kitchen around, they barely had enough room as it is, the last thing they needed wws more food for her to refuse to eat. He knew she would probably eat fruit, and he hoped that her pregnancy cravings wouldn't get too out of hand on their trip. He smiled and asked if she needed help getting dressed, or if she was fine with her current attire, admiring her stomach and how she looked with it.

The moment he played with her bellybutton her face contorted in dismay and she whimpered at him. IT was awkward and slightly uncomfortable and she wished he wouldn't do it again but she refrained from saying anything. Her belly grumbled again in hunger and her love began to offer her food, mot of which she truly didn't want but she wasn't eating for herself anymore. She now had other lives to consider and for those sweet, innocent little lives she would eat whatever she needed to to make sure they were healthy.

"I think I'll keep this on my love but would you be so kind as to hand me my cloak that's just beside you?" It was slightly chilly this early morning, yet she hadn't noticed too much until Leinad's body heat was away from her. "I would love some fruit more than anything and I suppose it would do me some good to eat some of the pork....Sipsy told me to make sure I ate plenty of protein. Meats, cheese, nuts and beans but I'm sure you know that for you are so smart my dearest love." She paused for a moment as she gently placed a hand on her belly, feeling embarrassed suddenly. "And....maybe I could have a biscuit with honey as well? I just feel so hungry....suppose I am eating for two." A sudden kick in her belly caused nervous laughter as she looked to Leinad. "My apologies little baby...I', eating for three. Oh my love isn't it exciting?"

Sin was hungry but part of her wished she could skip the food and get on the road as quickly as possible for something seemed to be looming over her. Some unspoken darkness, Some fear of being followed by some unknown foe. A feeling of dread that she just couldn't shake.

Leinad smiled, in the past day or so his beloved had really been cuddly and loving, which pleased him greatly. He worried as her pregnancy progressed that her mood night shift in a negative way, but he decided he would enjoy his beloved's positive mood while he had the chance.

He prepared what she requested. He wasn't used to doing this much cooking, to be honest he had very little experience with it, as a member of the royal family he had always been told it was they royal chefs job, or that if a woman's. He couldn't bear the thought of making Sin cook, especially with her pregnant, bulging stomach the way it was. He didn't care if it was tradition of not. She was in no condition to cook, and that was that.

He produced her cloak, wrapping it around her shoulders, and bestowed a single kiss upon her pregnant bulge as he wrapped her cloak around it and returned to the food. Soon, he had a simple plate laden with fruits, and a few strips of pork. He hoped she wouldn't feel self-conscious by her piled high plate and his not so piled high plate. "Here you are princess, breakfast is served, though I'm sure it's nowhere near the sort of breakfasts you used to have." He said, taking a biscuit and spreading some honey atop it, placing it atop her pile of breakfast.

To him, it seemed as if she was handling her pregnancy very well, she had been very cuddly and nice, no terrible mood swings, no threating to leave him. He smiled and gently placed his hand on her belly, feeling it's bulge through her cloak as they ate. He could feel her anxiety, he knew she wanted to be back on the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back