• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern a love is war x oregairu plot?! who would've thought?

takki

Bringer of Stars and Caretaker of Seals
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
  • hello! the name's takki, or you can simply call me tak. i've been wanting to roleplay a specific plot in my mind for quite a few days now, and i'm looking for someone to write with me! i'm planning that the whole story would be short-term or mid-term (is that an actual term btw?). it's a plot inspired by two of my favorite anime, love is war and oregairu. if you haven't watched either of the two, then I suggest you turn back now.

before i continue on with the plot, here are a few things you need to know about me:

• i only write in lowercase for aesthetic purposes, trust me for this lol.
    • i have a crippling social anxiety, and thus i might not be able to have a fun oorp chat with you unless we have very similar interests or you initiate conversations. nevertheless, don't let it hold you back from talking to me! when it comes to plot-making, however, i'm completely open and participative.
    • i'm a mirror lit! i'll try my best to adjust to your style/tense of writing, as well as post length with a few *conditions. i'm also not a native english speaker, so my english may seem wonky at some times.
    • big warning: I am VERY ghosty due to my intense schedule, but I'd like to give this a try just in case!
    • i only do on-site pm roleplays, please!

if you have no problems with me, then here's what I want from you!

• please don't let me do all the work! throw in any ideas you might have and i'll do the same.
    • *conditions: proper grammar and punctuation. small mistakes happen now and then, so don't worry if you make one. for the post length, at least give me something to work with (4+ paragraphs preferred). no one liners.
    • you must have watched either love is war or oregairu! having watched them both is much better though.
    • be comfortable with doubling!
    • you may ghost as well!

and if you're okay with that, then please move on to the second tab to check what the plot is all about! i still haven't given the plot too much thought so that you can contribute your ideas as well if you have any.

Last edited:
last bump as this sinks back to the graveyard of souls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back