• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Lost Stray in a Land of Giants (Original RP) CLOSED

Martyin

Obsessive Writer
Roleplay Type(s)
So I'm not sure if this will garner any interest, but here goes.
I have a plot in mind that I've been cooking up for a long while. Just quick disclaimer: no romance, everything stays safe for work.

__

In a magic-infused world parallel to our own, there is a civilization of "giants" (which really isn't literal, as the standard giant is up to 8 feet tall). These giants are made up of various mixed species of human, animal, and mystic creatures. Inhabiting this world much like we do, utilizing modern technology similar to our own while also utilizing magic beyond our understanding. In this world of giants, humans do exist; however, they are much less intelligent and wild, with some humans lacking the ability to speak. Most humans are kept as pets as Giants tend to enjoy the humans ability to parrot and mimic their owners, as well as the attachment and bond that can form. Only recently have the giants began to improve the standard requirements of care for a pet human, with some smarter "species" requiring special licenses and permits in order to own. Numerous sanctuary's are built around caring for neglected and abused pet humans (as well as numerous other "exotic" pets!).
One day, a young human (or a pair, if we wanna double up!) from the regular world soon finds themselves trapped in this land of giants. Not only are they separated from their home and family, but they are also dwarfed by foreign creatures that don't even speak the same language! Suddenly, the human(s) find that they are living like stray dogs alongside other less intelligent humans, until finally being picked up at what could only be described as a shelter for humans. Here, they find their new "owner", and forge an unlikely bond as the human slowly begin to learn the giant's language, shocking everyone with the reveal of a human capable of advanced speech!

__

I think describing this as a mix of Undertale and Planet of the Apes and slice of life is possibly the best way I can think of? I would definitely like to include multiple characters in this, and I'm eager to find an RP partner that has idea's to contribute as well!
Just a few things about me:
I am 18+, keep in mind this RP should still be safe for work though.
Semi-lit preferred - I usually give out 3 - 5 paragraphs, though I usually end up matching my partner's length. No one-liners though, please. I relish in detail.

Hello, I would be interested as this had caught my attention! I am 18 turning 19 here in about 2 months so it fits that role. I usually do about 3-6 depending on length and how much detail I want in it so hopefully we can talk about it more^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back