• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A long term, light hearted, relaxing, casual... adventure? (Fandom based settings)

ArcticFox

Dreamer
Hello everyone.

I would really like a partner or two for a couple of casual, long roleplays set in the words of the below listed fandoms. I would want someone who can be consistent with replies, but I am fine with them being as scarce as once a week, as long they keep on going. With the summer coming, I won't be able to write as much as I did through winter anyway.

I have a plot for all of the fandoms and most of them are based around a group of friends (canons, OCs, or all mixed in) on an adventure. It can be closely related to the canon or completely original, that would really depend of your preference. I would probably prefer some romance to be in the plots, as all my roleplays usually lean that way.

I can GM the story, or you can do it, or we can collaborate on it, I'm fine with anything, your choice.

Fandoms (characters that I'd probably want some romance with are in the brackets):

- Final Fantasy XV (Gladiolus, Aranea Highwind, and I can play any of the canons honestly like all of them)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (OCs preferred, though I wouldn't mind playing Newt)
- The Hobbit (I'd like Thranduil involved, whether my partner to play him, or me do it, all the same)
- The Hunger Games (OCs preferred, I just like the concept of the rebellion, wouldn't like to roleplay the Games solely)
- Mass Effect or Andromeda (Garrus, Thane, Jaal, I'd like at least one of them involved, whether to be played for me or me to play them, would strongly prefer an original plot here)

- Or an original epic fantasy / futuristic world with a group of OCs that are just prowling around through it, discovering new things.

- Or a crossover between universes, would love to try that out as well.

If you see anything you like in this thread, please let me know. Tell me which fandom you'd like, or if you'd like something original, which characters you'd like involved, or if you don't want any, and I'll tell you my ideas. Please PM me, I probably won't see a reply on here in time.

Thank you ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back