• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy a long & lost road (dnd inspired)

_em_

hufflepuff

• D
    ungeons & Dragons

directed by:
    @_em_

magic, melee, strategy, teamwork, travel, fantasy, camping, odd jobs, comedy, adventure, found family, mystery, royalty, forests, caves, castles, marketplaces, taverns, orcs, trolls, dragons...

DnD inspired.

a long & lost road.

home.
    plot. roles. rules.

coded by xayah.ღ

Last edited:
character application thread:

DEFFO INTERESTED??!!??

Have a sneaky boy in mind for the fighter perhaps, possibly even a barbarian too 🤠

Oooh, interested in either the barbarian or the mage. Preferably barbarian, but if Northern Bee wants that spot they called it first.

👀

Might throw my hat into the ring for this one. Probably for the Mage, but I'll have to see what I can come up with. :)

I just read everybody’s character sheets and it makes me excited. This is shaping to be a fun band of misfits with all sorts of backgrounds, I can’t wait to see what else comes up.

I just read everybody’s character sheets and it makes me excited. This is shaping to be a fun band of misfits with all sorts of backgrounds, I can’t wait to see what else comes up.

Same!!! I know i shouldn’t, but already envisioning a brotherly relationship between the lads, plenty of bickering and pettt squabbles.
Rip to poor Ryn’s sanity 😭😭

Same!!! I know i shouldn’t, but already envisioning a brotherly relationship between the lads, plenty of bickering and pettt squabbles.
Rip to poor Ryn’s sanity 😭😭
Same here! 😂 Trying not to get ahead of myself but I can already imagine how our characters are gonna annoy each other. Edhem is gonna drive everybody insane with his single braincell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back