• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Anemic_Angel

Cute-Angy Ball o' Feathers
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Titan's Interest Check
Intro
Hello those who read my post! I am Titan. You may address me as such or simply call me T. I love many things including writing, poetry, gaming, D&D, working on cars, music, drawing, and baking to name a few. I am 20 and I have been roleplaying for seven years off and on. When it was on, it was on. And now is one of those times! I'm excited to get to know you and start something extraordinary! Below are my preferences and any Ideas I might posses for a future roleplay. Please PM if interested!​

Preferences1. I love RP and I am willing to try absolutely any RP, if you or I wish to discontinue an RP for any reason, that should be acceptable to either party

2. I will only expect one or two replies per week, and I fully realize that more replies may be sent than that or someone has to emergency quit, but I think one to two replies per week should be standard

3. I like to have an OOC to discuss the RP and become friends, but that isn't necessary if the preference isn't there

4. I like to use threads because it's easier for me, but if you'd prefer to use a PM that is also fine

5. Ghosting is not preferable and I'd like you to tell me before you leave. That being said, I understand why people do it, so don't feel bad if you need to leave without saying anything

6. Character sheets can be done, but I like to reveal a lot in the actual RP

7. I like to discuss the RP. A LOT. I want to hammer out a solid plot and then throw our characters into a well thought out world

8. I am LGBTQ+ friendly and sometimes prefer it in certain RP's

9. Have good grammar please! Mistakes are normal but I like good grammar

10. Length isn't a huge deal but id like a couple of paragraphs per post

11. I love to use OC's and I will rarely if ever want to use canon characters

11. I am open to anything, just let me know your preferences!

RP Ideas
Werewolves
Few humans in today's world knew the true story of the great wolves that had been passed down generation to generation. The were-dogs, humans capable of transforming into large canines, were very distant relatives to the great wolf race that had once run wild across the forests and plains of Europe. These were-dogs served as the only remainder of the magic that flowed through some of the human race. The story began long ago, almost five thousand years in fact. The legends say that the graceful goddess of the moon touched a chosen man, Cathundar. He was a powerful warrior of man, capable of the greatest of feats. His dream was to unite the kingdoms of the realm and forge one powerful kingdom. Despite his absolute physical dominance, he was only one man with a kingdom. The Queen of Night, the moon goddess seeing Cathunder's plight offered him the power to crush his enemies and support his brothers in exchange for a solemn oath of service that his immediate ancestors would have to provide as well. Any man or woman with the blood of the true wolf king running through his or her veins would be granted the power for their life and immortality, but in exchange they would be protectors of the forest. So on that day forth Cathunder whom the people of greater Europe called "Mountain Wolf" conquered the continent. His wolf form was described as being a hundred feet tall at the shoulder. With a leader like that, the armies of The Mountain wolf surged forth. All was well. Cathunder would go on to have pups and his legacy would extend on down. Unfortunately for him, Cathunder met his end soon after his children had grown to adulthood. He would've lived forever if it weren't for the men from the east. With their magic they struck down the mighty Mountain Wolf and once again war was had. This pattern would continue until five hundred years before present day. Much like Genghis Khan, who came much later, Cathunder's bloodline spread all over, leading to the modern day Phenomena of the were-dog. However, were-dogs are not bound by the Queen of Night like werewolves given that their bloodline is so dilute. And it has been so long since anyone has seen a werewolf that there is doubt that they ever existed in the first place.
Finding The Dragon
I've been wanting to do an RP playing an ancient dragon. I have a plot for it too. Ten thousand years ago, the five great dragons of Arden brought peace to the world. White dragon Darcius, Black dragon Betol, Red Dragon Vrast, Copper Dragon Elliel, and Silver Dragon Foramin. Five thousand years passed and a power warlock rose against the rule of the dragons and poisoned all but Vrast, the leader of the five dragons. The Warlock would eventually pass on, but now the world was without its dragons. Another five thousand years pass and the world is once again on the brink of war and only a dragon could stop it now. With modern day rumors of the surviving volcanic dragon Betol hibernating in the gildur mountains, the strongest of the five, the world holds on hope as teams of archaeologists search desperately. (Betol is literally a mountain. You can choose how your character stumbles across him, but just keep in mind his size. Also you are 1/64 dragon and you can choose which dragon you descended from and let the dragon color affect the small dragon characteristic you might have ie. scales around the eyes, reptile eyes, little horns, etc.)
AI
Another one I really really want to do is an AI x creator romance. I would play an AI in the world in the year of 3052 that you, an underage genius, created despite the strict laws around AI in this time period. Being a genius, you also managed to do this in your parents basement in your last year of high-school.
Home From War

The Story:
I'm very open to ideas. That being said, the basic story that I was thinking is that HTDC-317 is returning to Earth after almost 300 years of war against an invading sentient humanoid species. She for all intents and purposes is human, but has no idea how to behave like one. She will have received basic training on how to exist with other humans but will still be obviously out of reach of the basic understanding of the human race and why they do what they do. This is where your character comes in. I assume the interaction will be either your character being able to tell that 317 is out of her element or your some kind of android technician marveling at the technology on her body that you've never seen before. Or any other idea, I'm open.

The World:
To give a basic rundown, the year is 5021. The earth is an even crazier place than it was two millennia ago. Meaning, the planet hold a population of 25 billion human beings. Mega-cities that sprawl and reach into the skies are common and there are many of them. The poverty line hasn't moved much. There are a few really rich people, a lot of kind of rich people, and a whole hell of a lot of poor and working hard to make it people.

Ref Pic:
https://img5.goodfon.com/wallpaper/...-soufiane-idrassi-characters-science-fict.jpg

Basic Info:
-Name: (Original name erased) Advanced Operative: Lieutenant Colonel HTDC-317
-Height: 5'6"
-Appearance: An effeminate machine body with a pretty face / Grey eyes / Black hair
-HTDC-317 is retiring

Body:
-Main: HTCD-317's body is made of hyper-durable adamantine steel plating coated in nanite reflective panels that are capable of major temperature camouflaging and minor light camouflaging. The body is also capable of major repair and self mending excluding decapitation and bisecting at the waist. Under the steel plating are synthetic kevalar groups of muscles, tendons, and ligaments. This system sacrafices some flexibility but allows the android to lift over eight hundred pounds above her head and run at speeds exceeding 50 MPH.
-Internals: Inside of the android's body is a biologically based interior capable of going months without nutrients and weeks without any water intake. The android's core is capable of surviving all terrains including the desert and the arctic with easy operation from negative fifty degrees Fahrenheit to one hundred and fifty degrees Fahrenheit. Just like the exterior, the interior is tough and capable of limited self-mending.
-Brain: The cranium of HTCD-317 is enhanced with hyper-synaptic fluid for time processing and thought speed of up to 4x that of a regular human and has a manually installed actionable instinct memory bank of twenty different martial training regimens including Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Rifles, Sidearms, Long Blade Combat, and Advanced Battlefield Tactics. The brain has also be enhanced with microscopic shock absorbent anchoring to drastically reduce impact trauma to the brain from explosions, strikes, etc.
-Sensor Package: The android is outfitted with the latest in optical sensory. The eyes are capable of viewing normal small objects in high detail at a half mile distance. The optics can also switch between normal viewing, night vision, and infrared modes. The android has a locally installed long distance radio as well as an atmospheric sensor package for detecting changes in the weather.

History:
HTCD-317 was one of the first of an American force that would eventually increase to one hundred thousand members. In the year 5021 this makes the Tactical Core the smallest outfit in the US military compared to others like the USMC or the NAVY that each have over five million members. Each unit is a hard dedicated soldier that volunteered for the service. The program entails having their memory wiped to prevent attachment and their brain transplanted into the new highly advanced combat android models. It should be noticed that hormones are tightly regulated in the androids and genitalia no longer exist on their bodies. Despite being fundamentally machine, the androids are given the option at their three-hundredth year and every year after that to undergo selective memory wiping and retire from the Tactical Core. When an Android retires they are left with all of their facets except for weapons and are declared defenders of the public. This permits the androids to help fight crime in exchange for keeping their bodies and training. The machines also have the option to undergo hormonal gland surgery and mechanical genitalia installation. Only four hundred retired androids exist. The idea is that for their outstanding service, the androids are granted the ability to at least enjoy the small amount of humanity hey have left.

Personality:
HTDC-317 has emotions like any other human, but they are buried deep. This is due to the fact that she has no memories of her past life, she underwent training to weed out strong emotions, and that she's had 309 years of brutal combat experience seeing comrades die and watching the world burn. Despite all of that though, she opted to have surgically implanted hormonal glands and the mechanically functional genitalia installed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back